Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 225th Edition

225th Edition - December 30th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: The speed limit in NYC was 8 mph (approx. 13 km/h) in 1895.

Drive safe this New Years!

- MPGH reached a milestone of 1 million threads and 12 million posts this month! Check the hot threads section to join the celebration of the milestones!
    - The News Force are looking for 2 new Technology News writers. If you're interested in joining the team, please apply here!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Riigged
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Solvi
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Joe
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Bitcoin's 10th Anniversary. Let us take a peek at its history.
    It was on the 18th of August 2008 when a domain by the name bitcoin.org was registered. On 31st October the same year, Satoshi Nakamoto (founder of Bitcoin) published a paper to a cryptography mailing list. Fast forward to its 10th anniversary in 2018, Bitcoin has seen a lot of attention. Not only from the cryptography mass, but also from main stream media, from young teens to aged adults, all were boarding the hype train departing to Bitcoin land. Bitcoin uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks. It is open source and its design is public. Nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part! This was the reason for many investing in Bitcoin and in the year of 2014, 1 BTC (Bitcoin) was worth $1000 form basically nothing in 2009. This was short lived as it soon went down to $200-$300 in 2015, this was due to bitcoin being highly volatile. Many people cashed out and those who stuck with the crypto currency were awarded in 2017 when bitcoin hit $19,783.06, its highest yet. There was a deep problem that Bitcoin needed to address, causing it's rapid loss in worth in 2018 all the way to $3,778. This problem being that the mass of users using the site as an investment like share market, Cashing out and using it to make money easily rather than to use it as a wallet to store their money. Due to the lack of an easily comprehensible user interface and an official bitcoin wallet, people were left at their own methods and wallets to store the coin. On top of this, there were many scams which resulted in the mass audience to move away from Bitcoin. While there are still many standing by the crypto currency, waiting for that next boost in its value. Currently Bitcoin is worth $3,734.09. It is estimated to increase again, but considering it's volatility and the problems mentioned above, it still needs to provide the less computer friendly population understand it's true worth. Head on to the official MPGH crypto discussion thread to share your thoughts.

Volcano Tsunami hits Indonesia killing 800+ people
    On Saturday the 22nd December a huge tsunami hit the coasts of Sumatra and Java with 800+ casualties and 1000+ injured people.
    The cause for the tsunami is the Anak Krakatau volcano that erupted. After the eruption the western side of the volcano slid into the ocean.
    Those millions of tonnes of rocks generated the waves of the tsunami.
    What made the tsunami especially deadly is the fact that the underwater waves caused by eruption made it almost impossible for the people at the coasts to react.
    Usually with tsunamis caused by earthquakes there's signs that can help the government to evacuate people from the coastal areas. It was now not possible, as the system is not set up for this kind of tsunami.
    The warning system had been put into place after the devastating tsunamis on Christmas in 2004 that killed over 230,000 people in 8 Asian countries. No such system has been there before which made the waves even more deadly as no one knew what was coming until it was too late.
    This is the second tsunami that hit Indonesia this year with the tsunami at the end of September killing over 2000 people.
    With its geographical position and the big amount of volcanoes Indonesia has been plagued with tsunamis for hundreds of years.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Its time for a little exclusive MPGH cheat. No one but you, MPGH-ians have access to this cheat. Its a game we all know and love, CounterStrike: Global Offensive. It's has it all Triggerbot, Weapon Configs, recoil control system, all types of visuals, from glow, to no charms and so much more. It has a sleek and easy to use interface. However, never let the sounds of victory bells, using this hack fool you. Hacking always has consequences, which could lead to a VAC ban. Therefore, don't do the hack, if you can't take the smack . As always, happy hacking!

Thread

Game of the year awards - "YOU DO NOT WANT THIS FIGHT".
    This year's GOTY award, which is an award given to the game with an all-around technical perfection from gameplay to graphics, story-telling and so on, has been given out to Sony's "God of War". Developed by Sony Santa Monica and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment, this is a PS4 exclusive which to me it resembles a lot Devil May Cry (well, at least back when DmC was actually good). The eighth installment of the series with the same name seems to have gotten into the hearts of everyday players, and frankly, why wouldn't it? The story is so captivating, the narrative is so good I can see myself just laying back and listening to Kratos calling out Baldur as they smash into the woods. Man that feels so good. And don't even get me started on the cinematics... It takes a lot, a truly lot to overcome Red Dead Redemption 2, which is considered by many a masterpiece of its own, but apparently God of War managed to do that, and not only that!
    This year's other contenders for the GOTY award were: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Celeste, Marvel’s Spider-Man and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Counter-Strike takes a good turn looking at the demographics
    As you probably already know, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive recently added their own Battle Royale game mode, The so-called "Danger Zone". It keeps all the CS:GO key-features and game mechanics but it adds the possibility to buy equipment with the help of the drones that will help you fight for your survival against the 17 players that are spawned across the map. All of this came with CS:GO being made free-of-charge on the Steam Store. If you're a veteran player who bought the game previously, as a prize, you will receive a "Loyalty Badge" and instant Prime status.
    The game started losing it's players one by one, until this update came through, which already skyrocketed it's players number by +14.26% (601,766 concurrent players), and this is just the beginning. Still, it doesn't come even close to it's biggest rival Fortnite which boasts 8,300,000 concurrent players which is understandable, of course, as it has the advantage of being multi-platform friendly, and it's marketed by huge companies like Samsung, big YouTubers and streamers.
    With this being wrapped up, we can see a bright future ahead for the flagship Counter-Strike and let's hope it's flare will be kept lit further.

88GLAM - 88GLAM2
    Canadian duo 88GLAM released their second mixtape this week, and personally I was ecstatic to listen. Upon my first listen through I wasn't really shocked by any track on the mixtape, and I don't believe it lived up to being as euphoric as 88GLAM their breakout mixtape. Not many songs stuck with me from this mixtape although there were a few tracks with catchy riffs or bridges. "Kawasaki" remains slightly memorable with it's irritating repetition early on into the song. "Snow Globe" is a glimpse back into the previous mixtape's vibe which is a nice touch but past only a couple of songs I wasn't incredibly impressed. Each song sounds too similar to the last and although the tape is only just under an hour it may feel like it's much longer due to the monotony of the flow. I've been an 88GLAM fan for quite some time, but I feel from a musical standpoint this mixtape could have been much better.
    I give this mixtape a 4 / 10.
    You can listen to 88GLAM2 on SoundCloud here.

Giants receiver reportedly dislocates knee while dancing in locker room, lands on injured reserve
    Here is a great news story about when too much excitement can go wrong. In 2018, Giants' Jawill Davis was the nicknamed the best rookie backup for wide receiver but after a dancing incident went wrong, not so much. On Saturday Davis was in the Giants locker room where he was celebrating a great year but unfortunately his knee got dislocated. Although the injury was not bad and he could recover soon, his season is pretty much over. There is a great lesson to be learned here somewhere. If you are going to be celebrating do it carefully because just a little too much fun can turn a celebration into one of the biggest tragedies of your life.

Bomber or Enraged Pooper?
    A New Orleans man accused of threatening to blow up a local restaurant last Tuesday told police it’s all a big misunderstanding and he was referring to a bowel movement. According to an arrest warrant obtained by NOL*****m, 30-year-old Arthur Posey walked into Willie’s Chicken Shack and asked an employee what time the restaurant closed. When the employee told Posey she didn’t know, he allegedly replied, “Y’all about to close right now because I’m going to get a bomb and blow this place up.” Restaurant employees told police that Posey was very angry during the discussion. He later told police that he was referring to the restroom and wasn’t making any real threats, according to WGNO. The employees also said he never mentioned the bathroom when he made his alleged threat. Posey faces two counts of communicating false information of planned arson. He will also need to appear in court for a competency hearing, according to Fox News.

A Blue Light In The Sky Above New York Literally Freaked Everyone Out
    On Thursday evening the sky above New York was glowing in a bright blue color, some thought we were getting invaded by aliens but in fact, it was caused after a fire at an electrical substation that caused transformers to explode and dispersed electricity through the air forming an "Electrical Arc". Fortunately, the fire quickly went out and from what firefighters said, there were no injuries. LaGuardia airport suffered a quick power outage and grounded planes but otherwise, the effects were really minimal. But New York City has seen this before, when the remains of Hurricane Sandy slammed in 2012. During the storm, a transformer blew in Manhattan, we believe that some water got into the electrical system, causing a massive explosion, after that, more then 1.1 million people lost power and the company Con Edison spent $847 million on repairs. Investigators will try to look into the cause of the fire, but there's one sure thing. It’s not aliens.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    Headlines
    • Hova
    [*]User News
    • Ahlwong
    [*]Global News
    • HALOS117
    • niggo
    [*]Hack of The Week
    • Allura
    [*]Gaming News
    • MoneyMachine
    • ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    [*]Technology News
    • Organized Chaos
    [*]Music News
    • Schuba
    [*]Sports News
    • LMP
    • Sean
    [*]Media News
    [*]WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed
    [*]Interviewers
    [*]Freelancers
    • Doc
    • Eternity
    • Hackinet
    • wan
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 12-30-2018 at 02:47 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

ASGRaesrgaergrg (12-30-2018),Danny (12-30-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (12-30-2018),Gravity (12-30-2018),[MPGH]HALOS117 (12-31-2018),Hector (12-30-2018),jdoiewrhjah34npoqjmv02 (12-30-2018),Karibeean (12-30-2018),MikeRohsoft (12-30-2018),MoneyMachine (01-03-2019),niggo (12-30-2018),Not Officer (12-30-2018),redman450 (01-04-2019),Solvi (12-30-2018),[MPGH]T-800 (12-31-2018),Ticherhaz (12-30-2018)

Thanks

rip kpop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

niggo (12-30-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post

rip kpop

Nigga got no chill

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to niggo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (12-31-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Kept seeing pictures of the electrical arc in NYC but no one was mentioning what it was. I'm super confused I never heard about the indonesia case

Happy new years NF

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

aku (01-01-2019),Hector (12-30-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Happy 2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Kept seeing pictures of the electrical arc in NYC but no one was mentioning what it was. I'm super confused I never heard about the indonesia case

Happy new years NF
    Yea pretty strange when I read about it.

The Indonesian tsunami was on the news each day for me. Perhaps because we're neighboring countries.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Danny (12-30-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Happy New Year!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    where is my postban? btw condolence to Indonesia
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Happy new years NF
    Apparently a power plant exploded causing a blue light in the sky over NYC and people was freaking out saying it was aliens or radiation or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by Daltony View Post
    Just bought 2 agent skins and went first, fast reply and good service will use again!
    Quote Originally Posted by asfsdjkagbkjd View Post
    Simple and easy trade, will definitely recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatticusIsBack View Post
    Bought 100 life, went first. Smooth trading, great guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foojuu View Post
    +Vouch was quick and reasonable with me. Good prices and fast and reliable
    Quote Originally Posted by aosdnffoia View Post
    Bought 200 life. real quick would buy from again 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by nephiraV2 View Post
    Trade with him was a real pleasure, 10/10 fast, simply, cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFourtyFive View Post
    Bought 8 life and an eth, trade went smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by sonickid14 View Post
    I can vouch super fast and nice dude
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdickgoku View Post
    just bought from. reply within an hour or 2, went first, got all items immediately after confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by natyop View Post
    +vouch bought 4 decas, quick and easy. would trade again
    Quote Originally Posted by RIOTwawawa View Post
    Went first, it was fast and easy, thanks bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionsLit View Post
    I brought 5 Pixies i went first was very fast thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathil View Post
    Huge vouch for this seller if you are considering buying from him don't hesitate there is no one better on mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Realm Bags View Post
    Apparently a power plant exploded causing a blue light in the sky over NYC and people was freaking out saying it was aliens or radiation or some shit
    That's literally what the news article says in OP :P

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

Nigga got no chill
    purge the fucking furry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    The Indonesian tsunami was on the news each day for me. Perhaps because we're neighboring countries.
    here in germany it was constantly in the news aswell

like radio and tv

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the news ^^

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    where is my postban?
    If you're not cool enough you don't get mentioned. (Both of mine were abstained)
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
    If you're not cool enough you don't get mentioned. (Both of mine were abstained)
    Get fucked trash member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast