Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Restore my main account

Hey There to Mpgh Stuff members.
    I just got back to home today from a vacation i saw that my accont @fanta281 got banned while i didn`t use the account and it was hacked.
    I AM the owner of the account from 2013 and i need your help so i can keep using mpgh i had no idea that my account was used my Ghostrefund since i was on a vacation ,
    so please check even the IP logs i didn`t use my account to open these threads and i would like to get my ban removed and change all the details to get 100% control on the account.

@Lily @Liz @Dave84311 and every other stuff memeber that can help me here i would love to give proof that i am the owner of the account from 2013 and hope you can help me solve this shit asap. Thanks !

https://prnt.sc/mf8bxm
    https://prnt.sc/mf6mtt

here is a proof that i didn`t know about that and i already refunded a 220$ payment to one of my customers that i had after i saw about this banned !! so if it doens`t tell you that i am legit and have no Intention to scam or open threads like that by myself plus i never had any issue with customers such as scam reports and shit like that from 2013 !.
    i just found out about that and would like to get back to my main account asap because it wan`t me and it could be really nice if you can do on your system a email message to the original email when a new ip is login or to confirm that IP i think it could help solve alot of hacks in the future.

i can confirm that i am the owner of the account with my first main email address fanta281
    hope you will be able to help me because i feelsbad
    Last edited by fantarestoreacc; 02-01-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @fantarestoreacc You are banned for ban evasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    tokyodrift111 and fanta281 have been banned for ban evasion.

I believe fanta281 either sold his account or gave it to ghostrefunds.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks

Exclamation help me out please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @fantarestoreacc You are banned for ban evasion.
    alright you right, ghost was my refunder and he did for me 2k bestbuy order and after he did that he got banned on mpgh and blackmailed me to use my account for his service or otherwise he will cancel my replacement order ! he told me that he won`t scam and i didn`t really had a choice since i need this money and can`t lose this 2000$ order i give him my password and was gonna change the password once i get the replacement order that should be coming on 08.02 so he can`t do shit and change my password so i am telling you that since this son of a bitch already cancelled my replacement and i don`t have nothing so lose here anymore,
    i am willing to pay if did any scams on using my account but i don`t think it hapepend since i track everything that he doing on my account.

right now i already got scammed by dama and lost 2000$ oder so atleast don`t let me lose that old mpgh account for that mistake and it won`t happened again i learend the lesson on the hard way and it will be good if you can do something about my ban sinice i didn`t have a choice here:

here is the 2k repalcement that he cancelled and blackmailed me for it.
    https://imgur.com/a/lQf6RKy
    https://imgur.com/a/FLfZ2BJ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @fantarestoreacc Do you have any proof that he blackmailed you into using your account in exchange to not cancel the refund ? There was no scam reports created on you I think.. but only a private report where someone accused you of being another user who was banned.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19

Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks

Post Proofs

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @fantarestoreacc Do you have any proof that he blackmailed you into using your account in exchange to not cancel the refund ? There was no scam reports created on you I think.. but only a private report where someone accused you of being another user who was banned.
    hey here is what you ask i hope you can really help me and i will cover any damage that was done if it was i just want my account back it from and be again a member on the forum.
    i definitely learned my lesson it just show that you can`t give even 1% of trust in anyone on the internet hope it not too late and you give remove my ban and give me another chance because i understand that what i did was wrong here but i had no choice since he threatening to cancel my refund from bestbuy and i didn`t want to lose 2k it ton of money for me !!.
    pic one: https://imgur.com/a/ZhmowwX
    https://imgur.com/6sF5MX7
    https://imgur.com/geX9EyA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why'd you decide to lie in this dispute?

Also your current account doesn't have any IPs that would remotely match the account fanta281.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks

explain why

Also your current account doesn't have any IPs that would remotely match the account fanta281.
    alright to be completely honest with you i first lied because the replacement order was still active but after that he deicde to still call bestbuy and cancel my replacement even after i give him access to my mpgh account so i decide to exposed him and tell you the true since i don`t nothing else to lose and i already had to paid th 2000$ for the computer the damage was done to me already sorry for lie at first it was only beause the replacement was active and i didn`t know what do to and want to get my replacement so i will have my 2k order refunded.

for your second question i use proxy to create that account but if you would like me to confirm my identity i have the only one that have access to my main email that was on fanta281
    and i also tried first to create account with my own ip but i was not working so i had to use proxy if you want i can try create account and come for my own ip aswell.

i know you said that i sold/gave him my account but it was only because i blackmailed by him on 2,000$ order that a lot to lose here.
    i have no Intention to sell my account and the good name that i had over 8 years (without even one scam report or any issue with customers before !) i had this account and i would like to keep it going.

Thanks

fanta again !

hey it me from my own ip i was able to open account sorry for using proxy at first !.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hi - I would like to add my two-cents to this if possible.

I added Fanta for one of his services, after explaining my story - he asked me to add him on *****. I talked to him, then 15 hours later Fanta added me on ***** as well. I panicked told him I thought he added me yesterday, and he replied "That was my partner". After speaking to his "Partner" he had asked me for $1200 for a return. After saying no - he said he wasted his time and asked for $30 BTC. Then for the next 4 days his partner is messaging me on ***** asking me to lend $1,000 to him so he could open his "return business"

[01/22/2019] fanta281: Im hella busy but I can do this for u as its kinda expensive
    [01/22/2019] fanta281: Lets speak more on Dscord or Skyp.e?

Before this happened Fanta told me this second guy was his "Partner" and basically told me to trust him, during the time his partner told me "Fanta is lazy, don't deal with him, just me" I am currently not at home so I can not show you all my ***** logs, though I did forward them to Fanta's real *****.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YesImHigh View Post
    Hi - I would like to add my two-cents to this if possible.

I added Fanta for one of his services, after explaining my story - he asked me to add him on *****. I talked to him, then 15 hours later Fanta added me on ***** as well. I panicked told him I thought he added me yesterday, and he replied "That was my partner". After speaking to his "Partner" he had asked me for $1200 for a return. After saying no - he said he wasted his time and asked for $30 BTC. Then for the next 4 days his partner is messaging me on ***** asking me to lend $1,000 to him so he could open his "return business"

[01/22/2019] fanta281: Im hella busy but I can do this for u as its kinda expensive
    [01/22/2019] fanta281: Lets speak more on Dscord or Skyp.e?

Before this happened Fanta told me this second guy was his "Partner" and basically told me to trust him, during the time his partner told me "Fanta is lazy, don't deal with him, just me" I am currently not at home so I can not show you all my ***** logs, though I did forward them to Fanta's real *****.

Hope this helps.

thank you very much ! i am glad you didn`t pay him anything he tried to add you on ******* or to his skyp.e so i won`t see these messages and make a scam on you !! please block him ! as you can see already unfortunately he had that access to my account because i was blackmailed but i still try to make sure nobody will get scam that why i try to speak with you on skyp1 aswell to make sure you won`t pay him anything and update me if he was asking for any payment.

as you can see admins ghost was trying to use my account and make a scam so i am glad you banned me so he still didn`t scam anyone once i will get access to my account will make sure to change password and add 2fa as a security to make sure he will not have any more access to my account

i already speak with the customer here is our conversation
    https://prnt.sc/mfokqa
    https://prntscr.com/mfok0h

as you can see he ask him to pay money on the first picture he send him the message asking money as me and use my profile and trying to talk shit about me so you will deal only with him and i won`t be updated he told you that i am his partner and "Fanta is lazy, don't deal with him, just me"
    once again i was blackmailed with my 2k bestbuy that i gave him and this son of a bitch took that advantage to try make scam on my name so i am glad that you banned me before he was able to do that !! and hope you will remove the ban so i can change all the details and make sure he don`t have any more access to my account since he can`t do shit and blackmail me anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaalt1 View Post
    thank you very much ! i am glad you didn`t pay him anything he tried to add you on ******* or to his skyp.e so i won`t see these messages and make a scam on you !! please block him ! as you can see already unfortunately he had that access to my account because i was blackmailed but i still try to make sure nobody will get scam that why i try to speak with you on skyp1 aswell to make sure you won`t pay him anything and update me if he was asking for any payment.

as you can see admins ghost was trying to use my account and make a scam so i am glad you banned me so he still didn`t scam anyone once i will get access to my account will make sure to change password and add 2fa as a security to make sure he will not have any more access to my account

i already speak with the customer here is our conversation
    https://prnt.sc/mfokqa
    https://prntscr.com/mfok0h

as you can see he ask him to pay money on the first picture he send him the message asking money as me and use my profile and trying to talk shit about me so you will deal only with him and i won`t be updated he told you that i am his partner and "Fanta is lazy, don't deal with him, just me"
    once again i was blackmailed with my 2k bestbuy that i gave him and this son of a bitch took that advantage to try make scam on my name so i am glad that you banned me before he was able to do that !! and hope you will remove the ban so i can change all the details and make sure he don`t have any more access to my account since he can`t do shit and blackmail me anymore.
    This will be my last reply here - unless directed otherwise by staff.

My only concern with this whole situation is that you, yourself told me he was your partner and to trust him. You told me to, I simply got scammed because of your words. If you told me the day I asked you he wasn't your partner I would have blocked him then. But this guy now has some personal information of mine, and could have easily scammed me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YesImHigh View Post
    This will be my last reply here - unless directed otherwise by staff.

My only concern with this whole situation is that you, yourself told me he was your partner and to trust him. You told me to, I simply got scammed because of your words. If you told me the day I asked you he wasn't your partner I would have blocked him then. But this guy now has some personal information of mine, and could have easily scammed me.

i never told you can`t trust him, he might told you that if he took any money from you i will pay you back that amount, please just block him mate
    and don`t trust anyone until everything will be clear here by the staff. and please accept my apologize that he had my account in the first place it was a dumb move and i had no choice since i was blackmailed.
    I will take any amount to pay to get it back if anyone got scam i already warned everyone and if he you didn`t paid him and i am glad you didn`t pay him anything !.
    Last edited by fantaalt1; 02-02-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks

admins help please

just had a talk with YesImHigh on ***** and ghost trying to blackmailed him too please help asap !!

https://imgur.com/a/m2hFgM5

Update:the customer is good now and can`t be blackmailed by him anymore you can ask him aswell !
    https://prnt.sc/mfsfe2

so every case was solved and i will be glad if now after all this shit you can remove the ban from my main account and i will have to change password once i get the access to my account again. sorry for all the spam it was a long day for me
    Last edited by fantaalt1; 02-02-2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: update

Thanks

bump

Quote Originally Posted by fantaalt1 View Post
    just had a talk with YesImHigh on ***** and ghost trying to blackmailed him too please help asap !!

https://imgur.com/a/m2hFgM5

Update:the customer is good now and can`t be blackmailed by him anymore you can ask him aswell !
    https://prnt.sc/mfsfe2

so every case was solved and i will be glad if now after all this shit you can remove the ban from my main account and i will have to change password once i get the access to my account again. sorry for all the spam it was a long day for me
    @Ahlwong @Lily

Bump it up

everything was solved and nobody got scammed,
    so i will appreciate if you now can remove the ban on @fanta281 and i promise to you that something like this blackmailed will never happened again since i learned the lesson so please give me this second chance.
    it was my first ban after 8 years because this stupid blackmailed and it will be the last one !
    Last edited by fantaalt1; 02-04-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @fantaalt1 You will need to wait for @Ahlwong to decide.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19