Thanks

FAST ROCKET LEAGUE BOOSTING

Hey guys, poor student here. I am new to boosting so that is why I have a fresh account. I have been playing this game since release and since then I have been a GC player in every playlist (only C3 in 1s atm) and as of right now, I’m a low top 100 player in 3s. I needed to make some extra money so I figured I’d offer my services to any of you that are struggling to get ranked up or just really want the rank rewards.

Here are my prices:
    Bronze to Silver - $5 or $2 each rank (Additional $5 for silver rewards)
    Silver to Gold - $5 or $2 each rank (Additional $5 for gold rewards)
    Gold to Plat - $5 or $2 each rank(Additional $5 for plat rewards)
    Plat to Diamond - $7.50 or $3 each rank (Additional $7.50 for diamond rewards)
    Diamond to Champ - $15 or $6 each rank (Additional $15 for champ rewards)
    Champ to GC - $40 or $15 each rank (Additional $30 for GC rewards)

Note: NOT REGION SPECIFIC. Will boost a player from any region.

Multiple rank boosting: If you want me to boost you multiple ranks, I will not include the charge for rewards. For example, you are bronze and you want me to boost you to plat. I would only charge the $15 to boost you to plat, the additional $5 if you want plat rewards but not charge the additional $5 for both gold and silver rewards. So, a boost from bronze to plat with plat rewards will cost you $20. I will only go through PayPal since I need the money in my bank account. I will not accept steam cards, etc.

Account usage: I strongly prefer that you give me access to your account so I can boost your account as quickly as possible. It also makes it easier for me since I will not run into the obstacle of juggling both of our available times to play. If you are a low enough rank and our schedules somehow line up, duo queuing won’t be that big of a deal.

If you’d like to add me to discuss further, feel free to add me on steam. That is a fresh alt account. I would like my identity to remain anonymous. If you have doubts about my rank you can add me, and we could play some games together so I can prove my worth .

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RLBFY
    Screenshots of my ranks: https://gyazo.com/1745b57512f7e2c60fbe3788606a9cc9
    Last edited by JohnSmithRL; 12-17-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks
    Added you on that steam, although this account has been inactive for over 6 months so I don't have much hope lol.