Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    4,242
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,558
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Twitch is cursed

    -bans people who shouldn't be banned

    -keeps low quality breasts


  2. #2
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kann ee meng kill?
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    691
    Thanks
    3,364
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No one cares about Trump but Dr Disrespect is one of my favorite stream tho so i'm kinda pissed.
    I like fruits!
     
     


    Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

  3. #3
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    25,761
    Reputation
    3159
    Thanks
    3,316
    My Mood
    Worried
    So far I've looked into maybe 11 accusations against 5 or 6 streamers and the majority seem legit based on evidence provided. It boggles my mind how stupid some people are in that they don't know how to properly test boundaries, understand power dynamics, informed consent, etc. FYI its mostly cases of like inappropriate touching/sexual assault with a handful of legit rape cases (the only legit rape case I've read so far is Method Josh and Poopernoodle, also, fuck Method). As for Dr.Disrespect, everything is just speculation. Don't pay any heed to the dumb conspiracy theories until evidence/statements come out. I hope Twitch will be willing to come forward about what's happening with Dr.Disrespect. My guess is right now they're trying to get facts straight and what not before they release a statement...though they also did already permaban him which makes me think they already have the facts straight? Idk.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 1 Week Ago at 03:04 PM.
    Rep. Power: 121



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #4
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,158
    Reputation
    2409
    Thanks
    3,155
    Who cares about twitch. Platform for simps to flourish by looking at e-titties.

  5. #5
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,575
    Reputation
    5496
    Thanks
    40,560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    loel @Ahmad just got banned on youtube for posting hacking material





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (1 Week Ago)

  7. #6
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    9,907
    Reputation
    1505
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    So far I've looked into maybe 11 accusations against 5 or 6 streamers and the majority seem legit based on evidence provided. It boggles my mind how stupid some people are in that they don't know how to properly test boundaries, understand power dynamics, informed consent, etc. FYI its mostly cases of like inappropriate touching/sexual assault with a handful of legit rape cases (the only legit rape case I've read so far is Method Josh and Poopernoodle, also, fuck Method). As for Dr.Disrespect, everything is just speculation. Don't pay any heed to the dumb conspiracy theories until evidence/statements come out. I hope Twitch will be willing to come forward about what's happening with Dr.Disrespect. My guess is right now they're trying to get facts straight and what not before they release a statement...though they also did already permaban him which makes me think they already have the facts straight? Idk.
    A streamer who I used to watch was confirmed by himself and another female streamer which he sexually assaulted, which I am hugely disappointed about, and I cancelled my tier 3 sub to him, and unfollowed him on twitter, I do not want to support predatory people, and I wish the people who follow me would do the same, but I guess not.
    Reputation power: 49
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - NA - NA

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

    Nasa (1 Week Ago)

  9. #7
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,100
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    8,142
    Trump was basically immune to action from social media sites because he's a sitting president, glad to see them actually hold him accountable and punish him as they would anyone else.

    Also on topic, the donald subreddit was also banned.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  10. #8
    Nasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh from the stars
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    That’s true

    Yh that’s actually true tbh actually dr disrespect kind of didn’t deserve that but he will be back boys

  11. #9
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    25,761
    Reputation
    3159
    Thanks
    3,316
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasa View Post
    Yh that’s actually true tbh actually dr disrespect kind of didn’t deserve that but he will be back boys
    We don't know what Dr. Disrespect did. The fact that twitch AND dis.cord permabanned him as opposed to an "indefinite" ban is a huge red flag. Originally I thought it could possibly be like an egregious breach of contract with twitch or something, but with disc.ord also banning him and with everything going on. Lookin like a MAJOR yikes.
    Rep. Power: 121



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #10
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,575
    Reputation
    5496
    Thanks
    40,560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's probably related to deception

    Advertisers are leaving platforms in droves





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    25,761
    Reputation
    3159
    Thanks
    3,316
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    It's probably related to deception
    What are you referring to when you say deception?
    Rep. Power: 121



    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #12
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,158
    Reputation
    2409
    Thanks
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Trump was basically immune to action from social media sites because he's a sitting president, glad to see them actually hold him accountable and punish him as they would anyone else.

    Also on topic, the donald subreddit was also banned.
    On a site note, Dab's homepage ChapoTrapHouse was also banned.

  15. #13
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    4,242
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,558
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    loel @Ahmad just got banned on youtube for posting hacking material
    he can post them here and not be banned

  16. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,575
    Reputation
    5496
    Thanks
    40,560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    What are you referring to when you say deception?
    I was reading about that Dr Disrespect guy

    He was banned for violating their community guidelines
    He has been known to be deceptive in his videos according to the articles I read
    Ahmad got banned for the same shit





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (1 Week Ago)

  18. #15
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Youtube & League
    Posts
    7,245
    Reputation
    1690
    Thanks
    2,715
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    I was reading about that Dr Disrespect guy

    He was banned for violating their community guidelines
    He has been known to be deceptive in his videos according to the articles I read
    Ahmad got banned for the same shit
    Wasn't even being deceptive too
    Click bellow to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tutorial: Fuck the Curse word Filter (US)
    By SadisticGrin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 01:13 AM
  2. CURSE Issue......
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 07:15 PM
  3. *twitch*
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 09:10 PM
  4. how much you hate curse?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 09:32 PM
  5. THe Curse Scum
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:52 AM