Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 83 of 83
  1. #76
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18,187
    Reputation
    3509
    Thanks
    6,751
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You back to get embarrassed again? Last time you started crying on video. Go on your merry way freedom fighter.
    So are you pussying out here or what? Because that's all I see.
    Pussy ass bitch.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..


  2. #77
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,599
    Reputation
    2675
    Thanks
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    So are you pussying out here or what? Because that's all I see.
    Pussy ass bitch.
    hahahahahahahah.

    Got the freedom fighter here all riled up.

    Shut your 120lb soyboy skinny ass up white boy.

    I'd bounce your head off concrete irl.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I literally explained what radical right should mean, if we're going to be subjective then let's be relative to the developed world, of which American policy and politics is 100% radical on the right compared to other countries.

    Republicans have fought to ban ALL abortion, let's take the heartbeat bill the heart is developed around 2 weeks which is before most women will even know they're pregnant. If you want to have a debate about abortion okay, but what you asked was for examples of radical right behavior, I established radical right is essentially anything further right than what right wingers in other countries go. The biggest one being about abortion, then probably healthcare and some other social services. If you want to attempt a red herring by saying this isn't a black and white issue then how about you first concede that what Republicans in America have tried to do in regards to abortion is considered radical on the right by the standards of most developed countries. Do you want another example? Georgia introduced HB 481 which famously was going to allow women who had abortions or even miscarry be charged criminally. This was so radically right, that most conservatives in other countries even expressed this was going to far and a step back towards the dark ages. Do you want to talk about specific radically right bills attempted by radical right republicans like HB 481? Or do you want to try to distract and avoid the conversation?


    I already did. People who went around calling themselves BLM while trying to commit violence or robbery I denounced. Does that mean I denounce BLM as a whole? No. The movement has a valid point to bring attention to police brutality. Does someone who calls themself antifa legally waving an AK47 around then apparently threatens some dude with it, mean all anti fascists are bad? No, obviously if you actually gave a shit about what you were talking about you would agree that is not the case.

    But you wont even VC with me, you will never concede a single thing. Even when I make clear what the radical right is, far right policies that are extreme in nature in comparison to policies or laws made by other countries, you still want to distract and debate whether the examples I gave are far right. So come back and tell me HB 481 isn't a radical right proposal. That just shows how little you care about this conversation, and again, you wont VC because you know I'll embarrass you when in reality nobody gives a shit, people already know you're stupid and a bad faith actor, at most a handful of people on here will watch the video and laugh at you for being stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Black Lives Matter is a response to disproportionate criminalization and cops killing blacks. In relation to whites they are disproportionately criminalized for crimes whites commit at an equal or greater rate such as weed possession, they're sentenced harsher, and put on deathrow at a higher rate. Black on black crimes is an issue, but BLM does not somehow take away from it, nor does it make it any less important. What does however make it appear less important is when idiots like you try using it as a red herring or whataboutism when attempting to discredit and demonize the BLM movement.
    Shutup ******. Didn't even read anything you posted up there.

    Go slap yourself. Speaking of abortions, you and @Aborted should have been aborted. We got too many freedom fighters already.

  3. #78
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    memes
    Posts
    40,085
    Reputation
    4764
    Thanks
    9,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Trump didn't win because of the silent majority, he won because
    For anyone interested, the "Hillbilly Elegy" is a memoir that speaks of, namely, poor, white folk. Usually on the countryside. Those affected by the impacts of automation & globalization, in particular, those in the Rust belt. These are part of the people who voted for Trump. Interesting read.
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ][ ]

    Editor from 06142011 2014
    Donator since 09162011
    Minion from 10102011 01062011
    Minion+ from 01062012 08082012
    Moderator from 08082012 10062012
    Global Moderator from 10062012 12052017
    Staff Administrator from 12052017 05012019
    Trusted Member since 07132019
    Global Moderator since 09112020




  4. #79
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,426
    Reputation
    663
    Thanks
    9,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    hahahahahahahah.

    Got the freedom fighter here all riled up.

    Shut your 120lb soyboy skinny ass up white boy.

    I'd bounce your head off concrete irl.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Shutup ******. Didn't even read anything you posted up there.

    Go slap yourself. Speaking of abortions, you and @Aborted should have been aborted. We got too many freedom fighters already.
    "Shut up, I don't like that you prove me wrong everytime I say some blatantly stupid or false shit, now I'm going to troll and not care about the argument"

    The usual break down from right winged children. You repeat this cycle everytime, doesn't it get old being an ignorant coward?
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  5. #80
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,599
    Reputation
    2675
    Thanks
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    "Shut up, I don't like that you prove me wrong everytime I say some blatantly stupid or false shit, now I'm going to troll and not care about the argument"

    The usual break down from right winged children. You repeat this cycle everytime, doesn't it get old being an ignorant coward?
    Your argument is shit retard. Stop being an extremist and then perhaps I'll have a VC with you one day.

  6. #81
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,426
    Reputation
    663
    Thanks
    9,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Your argument is shit retard. Stop being an extremist and then perhaps I'll have a VC with you one day.
    How is my argument shit? What part of which argument is shit?

    Do you want to actually talk or just spend the next 7+ years doing the same shit you've done since you were a child. Say something stupid, get refuted, pretend like you were trolling or just move on to the next dumb thing. Do you really never get tired of this or do are you severely mentally ill and unaware of your behavior?
    Former BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  7. #82
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,599
    Reputation
    2675
    Thanks
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    How is my argument shit? What part of which argument is shit?

    Do you want to actually talk or just spend the next 7+ years doing the same shit you've done since you were a child. Say something stupid, get refuted, pretend like you were trolling or just move on to the next dumb thing. Do you really never get tired of this or do are you severely mentally ill and unaware of your behavior?
    I troll you because you're a retard. Your political viewpoints are insane. Literally everyone knows this. Do you really think you have an ounce of intelligence in you? I must've triggered you hard.

    I've yet to see an instance of you successfully refuting anyone on this forum, let alone me.

    Kys.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Time (08-25-2020)

  9. #83
    Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol ngl you sound mega autistic

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol dab ngl you sound mega autistic

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Black Lives Matter gets destroyed
    By Copperhorse in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 02:31 PM
  2. Black Lives Matter Vs Dallas Police Department
    By King Tut in forum United States of America
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 05:59 PM
  4. What I want to do to Black Lives Matter Protesters
    By Copperhorse in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 06:51 PM
  5. Do Black Lives matter?
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:38 PM