Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers

Thanks
    People on the left smiling right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    They showed way too much restraint, but the real problem is that they show so little restraint with black people. This discussion has been done before so I'll spare it.

RIP

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Always hurts deep down to see officers get killed in the line of duty. Apparently the gun was under the perp's seat. People don't like the militarization of police but I honestly think cops should be heavily armored when dealing with any adult. Talkin like lvl 3A ballistic helmet, ballistic mask, vest, everything. Don't have to wear it all day but just put it on when like walking up to confront someone. Usually 3A armor stops most handgun rounds unless they some crazy armor penetrating magnum rounds or some shit (handguns are easily concealable, someone aint gonna sneakily pull an AR on you). I think the safer the police, the less inclined they'll be to use lethal force. Decided to look into why they don't wear ballistic helmets and masks and I come across the following:

1) helmet and ballistic mask narrows your field of view - okay kind of fair
    2) police look less approachable and less friendly - okay i dont give a fuck if the police are less approachable and friendly. I think they're here to police not to be your best friend.
    3) When cops die of gunshot wounds its usually to the torso - okay yeah but they usually wear vests already.
    4) Cost vs. benefit is very unrewarding since very few cops die to gunshots to the face - okay I have no response to this.

The screaming at the end hit me and it felt like I was watching the murder of Deputy Kyle Dinkheller that police usually use for training. Fuck man. Also why do I see so many police shooting videos that come out of Tulsa? Is Tulsa a massive shithole?

Looked up Tulsa crime and got these:
    https://www.neighborhoodscou*****m/ok/tulsa/crime
    https://www.areavibes.com/tulsa-ok/crime/

Crime index 1/100 (100 being the safest). Tulsa is safer than 1% of US cities. Tulsa crime rates are 152% higher than national average. Violent crimes in Tulsa are 180% higher than national average. In Tulsa you have a 1/16 chance of becoming a victim of crime. Tulsa is THE MOST dangerous city in Oklahoma. Sounds like a new Chiraq to me. If cops should be armored the fuck up anywhere, it's here.

Edit: Apparently Tulsa is #19 when it comes to most violent crime per capita for US cities. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-14-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if this was a black person the cops would be alive and the black person dead

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Yall crying about police brutality lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Poor officers, they were so patient to get him out of the car and look what happened to them. Such a risky job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by HexOmega View Post
    Such a risky job
    Yeah it really is

Thanks
    That scream is haunting.. he knows hes about to die

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    That scream is haunting.. he knows hes about to die
    he died after the suspect shot him in the head

what a piece of shit

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    if this was a black person the cops would be alive and the black person dead
    I really hope this is sarcasm, otherwise what a fucking bad look lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tbh the cops had terrible situational awareness. The second the dude goes "get your supervisor" and the cops responds with "I am the supervisor" and the guy just starts randomly calling for help shows his bag of tricks is empty. Dude clearly was guarding something in the car which is why he didn't want to get out. And how tf was that dude so glued to his seat? Was it ratchet straped to his ass?

I've been pulled over before while having a warrant that I was unaware of at the time. When the cop asked me to step out of the car I didn't fucking argue or tell him "no, get your supervisor" cause I'm not a huge piece of shit. And when he threw against my car and in cuffs I asked him all the questions I had to which he calmly provided all the information to me. He even got my phone out of my center console and called 3 different people out my contacts so my car didn't get towed. It was a felony warrant too, so if I would have fucked around even a little bit with that cop I'm sure he would have shot me.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (09-15-2020),Silent (09-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I really hope this is sarcasm, otherwise what a fucking bad look lmao.
    did you see what they did to that black guy who got in his car

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Tbh the cops had terrible situational awareness. The second the dude goes "get your supervisor" and the cops responds with "I am the supervisor" and the guy just starts randomly calling for help shows his bag of tricks is empty. Dude clearly was guarding something in the car which is why he didn't want to get out. And how tf was that dude so glued to his seat? Was it ratchet straped to his ass?

I've been pulled over before while having a warrant that I was unaware of at the time. When the cop asked me to step out of the car I didn't fucking argue or tell him "no, get your supervisor" cause I'm not a huge piece of shit. And when he threw against my car and in cuffs I asked him all the questions I had to which he calmly provided all the information to me. He even got my phone out of my center console and called 3 different people out my contacts so my car didn't get towed. It was a felony warrant too, so if I would have fucked around even a little bit with that cop I'm sure he would have shot me.
    Were you the mpgh florida man who broke some dudes nose for sleeping with his girlfriend?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    white drunk disorderly man:I know your having a bad day tommy , come on tommy dont do this!! Come on tommy get out of the car!! OHH FUCKK!! IM GONNA GET FIRED!!!
    black drunk disorderly man: PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!!!! GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!!! HES MOVING!! *unloads clip* RELOADING!!! *unloads another clip* HES STILL MOVING!!!! *tosses nade in car* OMGG!!! OMG!!! WHYY!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO RESIST!!??? [Other cop] Its okay bud you got him, its over now your a hero! He deserved it!
    @Dave84311

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast