Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It will pump tomorrow for sure at least 2x thanks to manipulations but I am not putting money into it since i don't see it as a investing but only manipulative coin.

Thanks
    There ain't a fundamental in Dogecoin so I guess for a short term trade, I won't invest. But IF you will be hodling those, guess startoff a little less. It's a meme coin in any way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It makes no sense. It's at the very least by some, a pump and dump, it's got nothing behind it other than a meme and a ton of hype. Honestly, maybe just for some short term gains.

The entire market went down 10% but Doge was still up mfw.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    all that sweet fiat that is being pumped into doge. Theres some people out there that think theyre getting into doge early and that it will go as high as btc lmfao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Before investing in any crypto, do your due diligence. Don't fall into any speculation.

Coinbase Level 3, Binance Fully Verified, Stripe, Transferwise and US Payoneer

Any kinds of accounts are available. Knock me today

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomath View Post
    Before investing in any crypto, do your due diligence. Don't fall into any speculation.
    What this guy said.
    Don't get into it just because of the hype. Due diligence is important.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBlake View Post
    This year should be the craziest moment in the currency circle. First, Bitcoin broke through $60,000. The entire digital currency opened everyone�s eyes. In fact, I knew Bitcoin very early because I had a dead house friend who was an IT, and he often talked to me. Bragging about how popular this piece is abroad and how many people in their circle are enthusiastic about it. The believers are all technical houses, which are uniquely rich, but they have never been able to believe that this kind of virtual financial investment product is really not credulous. But since this year, Bitcoin has been going through the news one after another, which makes me have to regain my views, and I can't help but start asking my friends for advice and learning.

This year should be the craziest moment in the currency circle. First of all, Bitcoin broke through $60,000. The entire digital currency has opened everyone's eyes. With more and more believers in the technical field, Bitcoin, a virtual financial investment product, has already Swipe the news one after another.

There is no doubt that beginners start from the spot. But human nature is greedy, and I always feel that earning 1 yuan is not as exciting as earning 100 yuan. In fact, when I first played, my friends suggested not to increase leverage, let alone touch the contract before unfamiliar with it. The expected result is definitely a loss. Greed overwhelms fear. When the spot is playing very stable, I can�t help but try to open a contract. I don�t know that the danger is around me. After breaking through 60,000, I called back for a while, thinking about buying lows and entering the contract rashly. 3.25 suffered a flash crash, the contract 20 times the heavy position to be long bitcoin, I was directly smashed, and the position was blown out at the first play. For the first time, I deeply realized the power of the contract leverage. Before I tasted the sweetness, I was drunk and drunk. After talking about it, it was fortunate that the initial investment was not large, but I lost tens of thousands of dollars when I first started, but I was really distressed, but I was finally spending money to buy lessons, and it�s good to go to class in advance, so as not to suffer a bigger loss in the future. .

Since the contract encounters Waterloo, I have never dared to try it lightly and continue to play the spot with my friends honestly, but after some consideration of my friends, for fear that I will touch the leveraged contract again, it can only give me a compromise and let me I started a spot fund with three times leverage. At first, I played ETP3 on Huobi, but the management fee was too high. One thousand a day, 10,000 u would charge 10 u a day, 300 u a month, and a few thousands of compensation first. It's really unbearable.

After some understanding, I finally found the only spot fund platform in the currency circle that does not charge management fees: BitOffer leveraged ETF funds, which are also three times leveraged, do not charge management fees, and can also have a compound interest mechanism, which means You can reap more than three times the income, and the unilateral market can reach up to 17 times. It is also never liquidated. I can't refuse such a spot fund. So friends who play contracts are really better to play spot funds, because it is very simple to do In contrast, buying triple spot spot for 10000u, and using 10000u as a contract, using 1500u of which to open 20 times leverage, is the same income situation, so why bother with the contract!
    There are great advantages in playing spot trading. First, hedging contract transactions is not to liquidate the position, and secondly to hold it, and not to trade frequently. High leverage not only amplifies the greed of human nature, but also amplifies your fear. In my mind, it is basically difficult to get big profits in the bull market, but the spot is always taking it in retrospect, so I am very grateful to the spot, which made me feel the charm of the bull market this year.
    Because in April, I learned from my friends that Dogecoin was popular overseas for a while, and that Musk, the richest man, was on top, and the trend was also very strong, so I boldly bought BitOffer's spot fund, a full 50,000 The DOGE spot, the fund that was just released at the time, had a net worth of just over 200, and its net worth in just one week jumped directly to over 10,000, which meant that I had increased by more than 40 times, so I just made 1 million in this wave, and my friends were even more brutal and turned directly over 10 million. In such a bull market, inverted contracts are really inferior to spot funds.
    wow. looks like Dogecoin is for real. ok will get some now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No Dogecoin is not good for investment this time.

Thanks
    dogecoin is currently sitting at 0.38 usd - gonna be a really long while for it to reach $1.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yes you can invest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have mine and invest in Doge since 2014. Although I got into it knowing it is a meme, the recent events around Doge really shows how powerful this coin can be. As holder of Doge for long time, I recommend do not put in a lot of money. Whenever I see price go up, for some reason I get scared. I don't know why. Just the thought of it going down at anytime and seeing people lose scares me. That's why I recommend if you have money you can afford to lose, I believe Doge is a great coin in investing, not only to just try and make money (as Cryptocurrency is always a gamble at end of day), but a way to also learn about decentralized finance. If you have any questions about Doge or even Cryptocurrency , let me know! I would love to share my experience with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Elon is gonna be in SNL tomorrow, so it can pretty much go either way.

"There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game." - Lionel Andrés Messi

Thanks
    Some have made a lot of money, but at this point it's hard to say. Crypto does seem to keep rising

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Messi View Post
    Elon is gonna be in SNL tomorrow, so it can pretty much go either way.
    I put my crypto leftovers in DOGE. Let's see how it goes

My MPGH Activity
    ----------------------------------------------------
    December 17 2018 -> June 09 2020 - News Force Team
    May 02 2018 - Premium Seller
    December 18 2017 - Premium member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post

I put my crypto leftovers in DOGE. Let's see how it goes
    press F in the chat
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015