Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Thumbs up Unban Breezeyou2 Report resolved

    Hey @Azerila and Staff, i just checked the account and when i was typing to the guy who reported me @pety55 but turns out HIS ACCOUNT WAS WORKING!!

    I found out that i got banned 4 hours ago!
    Anyways reasons why i couldn't check his account all of these days is because he didn't send me his account in time via email and you didn't allow me 24H so i can check it or replace it for him.
    Anyways i logged in to the account which is his:
    Proof:




    And to make sure im not the stupid here, i logged off and re-logged in and again no problem?
    So whats the issue for all of this? I advised him when he asked me and yet he didn't understand or what?
    I can send the account to anyone of staff and he can try it out himself.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And i want to clear out since i was checked out our conversation with me and him 5 months ago...


    I logged him in last time and he tells me that i leaked his info lol,
    And our last chat is:


    What i think is that this guy received his account but it looks like he didnt want it and want to get a refund, easy why?
    It has been 5 months since July...
    Last edited by Breezeyou2Appeal; 11-23-2021 at 12:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Breezeyou2Appeal

    You should stop lying and apologize for delaying disputes and making hard-time on Marketplace section.
    No one said that account is not working, but in dispute it is considered as "Not solved yet", meaning that you still didn't resolve issue with account.

    Issue with purchased account is that your guideline are superficially written - I can't login to account because of Verification process. Isn't that clear to you?

    Interested think to mention* I love when they say "Broah I don't have time because of bla...bla...bla", but now you have time finally to respond on email because you're banned.

    I have followed instructions by @Azerila

    1. Sent you multiple IM messages (1 Week later you still didn't reply to any of them)
    He gave you a week to solve a problem, and you're not capable resolving it*Overtime.
    2. After that, I have sent you email (By Azerila suggestion), you still didn't reply (2 days later).





    P.S The seller still didn't fixed issue, not refunded. (Account is still in possession of breezeyou2)
    Last edited by pety55; 11-24-2021 at 01:03 AM.

  3. #3
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Exclamation

    Im apologising if i didn't reply the report in 4 hours before... when your account is working fine.
    And the reason why i didn't reply in the 24H given by Azerila is that i was traveling from Spain to France and i got proof and i didnt got any notification like i usually do.

    Now stop the BS about me we are talking about your account?

    1. Show us which error you are getting?
    2. Why you changed the password to kapetankuka!A but when i logged in yesterday it was set back to Breeze_123! ? explain this if you cant use the accounts or the account ask everything you login to verify your phone number? @Azerila @Lily

    He claims the account has problems right? Then he can show us whats the problem he is facing + Why would the password be changed back to Breeze_123! when he sent me the email 2 days ago that he successfully changed the password to kapetankuka!A when he said the account is not usable and he cant use it for months now.
    Last edited by Breezeyou2Appeal; 11-24-2021 at 05:06 PM.

  4. #4
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Thumbs up

    Can i get a reply Staff ?

    @HALOS117 @Azerila @Lily @Hero @Ahl @meme

    Thank you!

  5. #5
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    As I mentioned in several instances.

    Your RDP account was not working at the time and I have informed you several times that something is wrong with the account. And you just spoke sympathetically and opposed everything you were told. (Let me note that the original pastebin document after 24 hours already had 10 publicity views). The question is why you even share private information on pastebin ("There is many exploits for pastebin guest posts").

    After that, I bought another VPS server that was from Dutch with fresh dedicated IP, because you didn't solve the problem with RDP to try to see if the account really works ($15 spent) - To note that I waited for your answers more of a week. I had a feeling like you were deliberately scrambling to respond to some messages.

    Installed google chrome and tried to log in to PayPal and ask for verification for the number. no message "trust this device" I didn't receive. It simply redirects me to verify and restore my account.

    Further: this is the original post from your instructions https://pastebin.com/j0Af7rxu

    Read for yourself and decide if there is any description about the number or how to use VO-IP to verify your number. There is no! nor did I get any information in the original document from the invoice to complete the verification process.

    Also, you are constantly talking about squeezing the "Don't trust device". Explain where that message is? In the account when you sign up or after? I have tried many times to log in to the account and do not pop up any window where I can click "Don't trust this device", nor does it say in your instructions that this should be done. Every time you log in, ask for verification immediately! Explain how you manage to sign up and skip that step? Obviously, you have access to the number and control the account or something else is in question.

    Nor did you suggest I enter my other number to keep the account secure. Your way of behaving is horrible! The data you have submitted is incomplete and unusable! Of course, when my acc is limited, I won't have a way to get it back account -- nor I have access to phone number -- because you absolutely don't care!

    And I would beg you not to criticize the bladeds, because he was the first man to sell me a lot of accs and helped me a lot! He posted sim-card! And what did you do? Your second email message was that I was lying and YOU confronted me as if I wanted to cheat or something! + Not to mention how long I had to wait for your messages! I am exhausted with your nonsense and manner, and attitude towards customers.

    You had a week to solve the problem and you didn't use it. The interesting thing that now you can answer right away! My final decision is that I want a refund back to my PayPal account. This is my final decision and I don’t want to give it up! I will not fall under the influence of anyone!

    When I get my refund, I will signal that the dispute is solved! (31.99$)

  6. #6
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Thumbs up

    Do not share my link of pastebin [Delete it]
    And dont keep spamming let staff decides, as for the refunds i dont offer refunds only replacements and your account was working great.
    Dont try to lie about it because you never reported it and i got all the messages and proof.



    Look, wait for Staff to decide and they can check that im not lying and between me and you. You just want your refund and the account is working fine but i wont gonna ignore that fact keep it in mind my dear costumer you can say whatever you want like 1 week or 2 weeks i have the right to come back and dispute the report because i had personal problems back in the time where you are trying to screw me over for 32$ when i tried everything from fixing your RDP logging you in.

    Anyways. WAIT FOR STAFF. to see all the proof.

  7. #7
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    As I stated multiple times, I have not come here to request a refund. Since you didn't respond to IM messages (I don't give a shit about the reason you can't reply). You are obliged to answer and fix issues with customers - If you are on MPGH Marketplace!

    I had to create a "Scammer report", and I did it! - Since the case has not been fixed! for a week (and more!)

    You have no Credits to share private passwords here on the public forums aswell.
    - Answer to your question: I have changed password like you stated on guide (in 24 hours) after payment. I did it. But I didn't change password since then!

    Keep spamming? - I have right to write, correct and express my feelings like you do.

    "for the refunds i dont offer refunds only replacements" - Well you had a good 8 days chance to solve your case. You didn't!

    I lied that account not work? - I didn't said that account doesn't work I said that your account can't be logged on. (Requires SMS verification), with I can't verify because phone number is not in my possession.

    I never reported it? - I have reported it 5 months ago. Since You can't reply to IM's. That's not my fault.

    Of course that you have right to open appeal, but you don't have right to provide services and not replying & solving issues with customer's.
    I saw multiple people having trouble with your answering.

    Therefore I stand behind all my words (and arguments) here, and will gladly listen what Moderators and Admins will say.

  8. #8
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    4,351
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    1,619
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2Appeal View Post
    Do not share my link of pastebin [Delete it]
    And dont keep spamming let staff decides, as for the refunds i dont offer refunds only replacements and your account was working great.
    Dont try to lie about it because you never reported it and i got all the messages and proof.



    Look, wait for Staff to decide and they can check that im not lying and between me and you. You just want your refund and the account is working fine but i wont gonna ignore that fact keep it in mind my dear costumer you can say whatever you want like 1 week or 2 weeks i have the right to come back and dispute the report because i had personal problems back in the time where you are trying to screw me over for 32$ when i tried everything from fixing your RDP logging you in.

    Anyways. WAIT FOR STAFF. to see all the proof.
    a simple matter as I said in the report resolve problem customer saying if cant refund.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pety55 View Post
    As I stated multiple times, I have not come here to request a refund. Since you didn't respond to IM messages (I don't give a shit about the reason you can't reply). You are obliged to answer and fix issues with customers - If you are on MPGH Marketplace!

    I had to create a "Scammer report", and I did it! - Since the case has not been fixed! for a week (and more!)

    You have no Credits to share private passwords here on the public forums aswell.
    - Answer to your question: I have changed password like you stated on guide (in 24 hours) after payment. I did it. But I didn't change password since then!

    Keep spamming? - I have right to write, correct and express my feelings like you do.

    "for the refunds i dont offer refunds only replacements" - Well you had a good 8 days chance to solve your case. You didn't!

    I lied that account not work? - I didn't said that account doesn't work I said that your account can't be logged on. (Requires SMS verification), with I can't verify because phone number is not in my possession.

    I never reported it? - I have reported it 5 months ago. Since You can't reply to IM's. That's not my fault.

    Of course that you have right to open appeal, but you don't have right to provide services and not replying & solving issues with customer's.
    I saw multiple people having trouble with your answering.

    Therefore I stand behind all my words (and arguments) here, and will gladly listen what Moderators and Admins will say.
    write current problem with account you have.in few line not pages... lol
    Selling Revolut USD for any Cryptos 10% click on add me on IM for more info


  9. #9
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    a simple matter as I said in the report resolve problem customer saying if cant refund.

    - - - Updated - - -



    write current problem with account you have.in few line not pages... lol
    Lmao cant you see he still didn't provide a single thing which has error from my account that i delivered 5 months ago? i quote: I have all proofs and showed that i logged in and if the account was not working or not accessible like he said then how would i been able to login 2 days ago when i posted the proof?
    as for OP, keep barking how bad im and how bad my replies are but you are not gonna get your refund, why? Because your account was working from day 1st and when i delivered it 5 months ago and if it was not working i wouldn't be able to login to the account and ss you.

  10. #10
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Breezeyou2Appeal

    Because you have access to SMS phone number, describe How you pass verification step?
    You're kinda stubborn guy who doesn't understand point of this Thread.

    If you didn't understand I will write again, since you don't read thread replies clearly:

    "you are not gonna get your refund. Why?" - I didn't come here to beg you for a Refund. I wanted you to help me at first place. but The fact is that I can't wait for days for someone to answer and solve problems! + You became aggressive and toxic with your behavior.
    Last edited by pety55; 11-27-2021 at 01:57 AM.

  11. #11
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    4,351
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    1,619
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2Appeal View Post
    Lmao cant you see he still didn't provide a single thing which has error from my account that i delivered 5 months ago? i quote: I have all proofs and showed that i logged in and if the account was not working or not accessible like he said then how would i been able to login 2 days ago when i posted the proof?
    as for OP, keep barking how bad im and how bad my replies are but you are not gonna get your refund, why? Because your account was working from day 1st and when i delivered it 5 months ago and if it was not working i wouldn't be able to login to the account and ss you.
    no im blind as f so user say he cant login cuz of 2fa you can log in to it and saying it has no problem. @pety55

    psot shot you cant log into his account...
    Selling Revolut USD for any Cryptos 10% click on add me on IM for more info


  12. #12
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Azerila He still doesn't understand that I didn't came here to get refund, but because of his behaviour and time-stacking this is unresolvable and I simply don't trust this guy anymore.

    Here is a picture of his wonderful message to click on "Trust This device". ** Just to mention that he didn't described it in his guides on pastebin (I have posted URL in Thread above).



    1. There is no message to "Trust a Device"!
    2. What will happened if my account got locked if I can't verify my account with SMS? He didn't provide VOIP like mentioned.
    3. Whatever I do; Reset Password, doing any trick will not Work!!! Always same error problem: Authentication required As part of the PSD2....

    THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED MY OWN VPS, HE SAID THAT I MUST PAY HIM FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO KEEP VPS... WITH I DIDN'T LIKE!!! SEEMS THAT HE HAVE CONTROL OVER MY VPS (OF COURSE WITH I WASN'T ABLE TO LOGIN), I HAVE ASKED HIM IF IT IS OKAY IF I PURCHASE MY OWN VPS AND LOG TO ACCOUNT: HE SAID IT WILL BE FINE! AND AFTER THAT THE PROBLEMS JUST BEGIN! AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO LOGIN TO ACCOUNT!
    @Breezeyou2Appeal Do not tell me that I'm Barking!! I know exactly What I'm doing!

    This is picture of What was happening when I try to login! Automatically redirects me to verify phone number!

    Last edited by pety55; 11-26-2021 at 10:42 AM.

  13. #13
    Breezeyou2Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    no im blind as f so user say he cant login cuz of 2fa you can log in to it and saying it has no problem. @pety55

    psot shot you cant log into his account...
    I think you didn't understand very well.
    let me explain to you
    1. When you first login to the account as a new browser which PayPal has no cache or cookies over [for ex like in incognito or new profil] it prompts you to verify your 2FA google authenticator not phone number Check the Spoiler screenshot proof:
     


    And voila i just logged in right now again.


    2. @pety55 you havent bought a phone ACCESS genius because i dont sell EUs in PHONE ACCESS because there isnt no VOIP in EU
    You have to refer to this:
    For ex: US:
    ▶ PP + VCC + SSN + DoB + ACCESS PHONE / VERIFIED + VPS/RDP + STATIC US IP + Anti DDOS : 34.99$
    You bought:
    ▶PayPal + VCC + PHONE + PERSONAL/BUSINESS + COOKIES + VPS + STATIC IP + CREDIT CARD = 31.99$

    3. @Azerila As for his problem paypal suspect his IP/VPS because as you can see currently im logged in and i provided him his VPS but in the first claim He says my vps wasn't working then now he says he didn't want to use my VPS because i was in control of his VPS and he didn't want to pay me each month. [He keeps changing his words like he keeps asking me for refunds then he comes and say He still doesn't understand that I didn't came here to get refund]

    4. I think i cleared all my problems from my end because @pety55 is not the only buyer and i have a order with x20 order of Sweden PPs this week and here what i told again to my costumer:

    Other Costumers: that didn't have any of these problems!


    5. Proof that maybe his VPS is bad: [As to say again he logged into it in his VPS after 5 months he opened the report]
    Last edited by Breezeyou2Appeal; 11-26-2021 at 08:37 PM.

  14. #14
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    4,351
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    1,619
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Breezeyou2Appeal

    yeah i got 7 pp running right now

    so he needs phone access to give him that or refund him.
    Selling Revolut USD for any Cryptos 10% click on add me on IM for more info


  15. #15
    Pety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kepler-452
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Breezeyou2Appeal

    This problem has been since you gave account, don't fool us around that this is VPS fault. (I used Routerhosting NL VPS with fresh IP)
    You say from the beginning (until your account was banned) that I just want my money back. I didn’t even think about it at the time. But for a purely principled reason, your toxicity and not responding to messages, I decided to ask for the money back. Do not talk about your services. You even promised to deliver cookies but you didn't LOL, nor the VOIP or any access to the phone number attached to PayPal.

    The reasons are on the board with multiple arguments. If you can't handle the problem, please don't send me any more messages.
    Anyway, this is my last reply. I do not wanna bump this Thread.
    Last edited by pety55; 11-27-2021 at 01:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scam Report Resolved, Main Account Still Banned
    By savemaschendo in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2019, 11:07 PM
  2. Unban request, report solved.
    By Mister_twoz in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2018, 06:41 PM
  3. [WTS] DayZ Keys 100% unbanned and clean 3$ [0 Scam Reports]
    By PenguinHF in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Unban Ethereal pls. I report yu
    By Assalamu alaikum in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:57 PM