Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mishelk120's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    can any one please send me Blitz's Cheat Table for v62 ?

    my hdd is died and now
    and i lost the ct.

    can anyone be nice and upload/dm me it?

  2. #2
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hopefully, if someone has it, they can upload it to this sub-forum. I do not mind having access to v83 or v62. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

  3. #3
    armanistar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    v83 i made together with blitz':
    https://pastebin.com/1CWaPaz7

    v62 one i made myself:
    https://pastebin.com/z78P5nYD

    Save those long pastes as .ct

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armanistar For This Useful Post:

    absorc16 (2 Weeks Ago),killingspree888 (3 Weeks Ago)

  5. #4
    absorc16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Got banned on maplesaga

    I just got banned on maplesaga :P

    How are they noticing ban when they have no anti-cheat?..

    Anyways, is there any cheats that are undetected by their "auto-ban"?


    I used VAC ItemVac and NoBreathe

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to absorc16 For This Useful Post:

    killingspree888 (2 Weeks Ago)

  7. #5
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by absorc16 View Post
    I just got banned on maplesaga :P

    How are they noticing ban when they have no anti-cheat?..

    Anyways, is there any cheats that are undetected by their "auto-ban"?


    I used VAC ItemVac and NoBreathe
    Hi, good questions! Well, although you are right that anti-cheats are used to detect cheats and ban your character. However, anti-cheats when we refer to video games is used to PREVENT hacks from loading into your game or it closes your game because the hack was DETECTED.

    For if there are any undetected cheats, you can always test it with a VPN and continue getting multiple accounts banned until you are getting a result that makes sense. For example, most VACs will be detected because you are moving the mobs coordinates from one position to another. However, I think gamozolabs (youtube) did a video where some servers did not detect a player moving from one position to another (I could be wrong here). I believe speed hacking is detected (though they can't tell if you run Cheat Engine at 1.5x tbh).

    No breathe is not really detectable unless they have some way of tracking your count of hits going above 100 while not moving (though, I highly doubt that most of them know how to write code for that). However, the other two features you used (VAC and ItemVac) are most likely detected.

    If you do discover what gets you banned, I highly recommend you test them out with a VPN + MAC Address Changer (I use Technitium) + VMWare (just cause some of the private servers "anti-cheat" are sketchy as hell).

    Hopefully, that was helpful!

  8. #6
    absorc16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post


    Hi, good questions! Well, although you are right that anti-cheats are used to detect cheats and ban your character. However, anti-cheats when we refer to video games is used to PREVENT hacks from loading into your game or it closes your game because the hack was DETECTED.

    For if there are any undetected cheats, you can always test it with a VPN and continue getting multiple accounts banned until you are getting a result that makes sense. For example, most VACs will be detected because you are moving the mobs coordinates from one position to another. However, I think gamozolabs (youtube) did a video where some servers did not detect a player moving from one position to another (I could be wrong here). I believe speed hacking is detected (though they can't tell if you run Cheat Engine at 1.5x tbh).

    No breathe is not really detectable unless they have some way of tracking your count of hits going above 100 while not moving (though, I highly doubt that most of them know how to write code for that). However, the other two features you used (VAC and ItemVac) are most likely detected.

    If you do discover what gets you banned, I highly recommend you test them out with a VPN + MAC Address Changer (I use Technitium) + VMWare (just cause some of the private servers "anti-cheat" are sketchy as hell).

    Hopefully, that was helpful!
    Thanks for the reply and for your information trying to help others.

    The server only bans the account, so I made a new one right after and tried again. I will probably try until I find what triggers their auto-ban.
    I really want to VAC the monsters so that I can level much faster but it feels like all the good stuff will be detectable.

    I miss the old days where everything was working
    Last edited by absorc16; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:03 AM. Reason: misspelling

  9. #7
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by absorc16 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and for your information trying to help others.

    The server only bans the account, so I made a new one right after and tried again. I will probably try until I find what triggers their auto-ban.
    I really want to VAC the monsters so that I can level much faster but it feels like all the good stuff will be detectable.

    I miss the old days where everything was working
    It is unfortunate. However, if you're creative, you can make some pretty amazing cheats. For example, god mode, no breath, or unlimited attacking is not really detected.

Similar Threads

  1. Can Any one Send me Chams hack
    By hazemwwe in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:53 PM
  2. [Solved] please can any one know how can i get cross fire loader?
    By sonik12317 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:06 PM
  3. please can any one make a hack of Microvolts
    By ozo gx in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:20 AM
  4. can any one make this for me please
    By phantom149 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:11 PM
  5. Can any one send me a quick scope server mod?
    By hornet1dk in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM