Thanks

Playstation 5 ban dispute

I'd like to request an unban for user @PlayStation 5
    Seller has been banned following this scam report: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1554768

I feel the mods have made a huge mistake.

Aside from the fact the scam report was unjustified the seller is one of the few legit traders MPGH has left, he is something we need.

I've been buying PSN accounts my whole life, anyone who has similar experiences can confirm: this service is not permanent, you get warranty from certain sellers if you follow the rules.

It is generally known you can not log back in after a certain period or you will get locked out, guaranteed. Seller has these terms in his warranty, every other seller has this in his warranty. Buyer logged back in after 6 MONTHS because he is believes he should be treated differently.

In my opinion, for the amount he has paid, he should praise himself lucky he got to 6 months without being locked out.

-

1. Buyer has made a scam report against @PlayStation 5 for 35$, 18.99 + 10.00 is for the actual trade, 28,99. The fact the buyer had to pay extra fee's is not on the seller, he could have used a different payment method that requires no fees but he chose not to for his own 'safety'.

2. Warranty is to be taken differently on a forum for cracked profiles than it is for an official, real life electronics store.
    The seller obviously states that warranty is VOIDED if you ever log back in, which makes perfect sense.
    The buyer ADMITS on his own screenshot that he neglected seller's terms for warranty by making up his own decision, see attached picture.

3. Over a period of 6 months, a lot has changed in security for Playstation, they now have 2FA and SMS verifications. This is the reason why it's not a good idea to ban @PlayStation 5, who has hundreds if not thousands of people who will vouch for him. It is extremely rare to find a genuine trader like him in the market at the moment.

I ask you to come to your senses and unban @PlayStation 5 and ignore the user's scam report which is based on nothing but being a Karen.
    @arunforce help me out here brosinski, can't let this man be treated this way pls

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    9.jpg  

8.jpg  

Last edited by Snake; 05-25-2022 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added right attachment
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Can you provide the proof he admitted to voiding the warranty? Doesn't seem to be clear in the two screenshots you uploaded.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I'd like to request an unban for user @PlayStation 5
    Seller has been banned following this scam report: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1554768

I feel the mods have made a huge mistake.

Aside from the fact the scam report was unjustified the seller is one of the few legit traders MPGH has left, he is something we need.

I've been buying PSN accounts my whole life, anyone who has similar experiences can confirm: this service is not permanent, you get warranty from certain sellers if you follow the rules.

It is generally known you can not log back in after a certain period or you will get locked out, guaranteed. Seller has these terms in his warranty, every other seller has this in his warranty. Buyer logged back in after 6 MONTHS because he is believes he should be treated differently.

In my opinion, for the amount he has paid, he should praise himself lucky he got to 6 months without being locked out.

-

1. Buyer has made a scam report against @PlayStation 5 for 35$, 18.99 + 10.00 is for the actual trade, 28,99. The fact the buyer had to pay extra fee's is not on the seller, he could have used a different payment method that requires no fees but he chose not to for his own 'safety'.

2. Warranty is to be taken differently on a forum for cracked profiles than it is for an official, real life electronics store.
    The seller obviously states that warranty is VOIDED if you ever log back in, which makes perfect sense.
    The buyer ADMITS on his own screenshot that he neglected seller's terms for warranty by making up his own decision, see attached picture.

3. Over a period of 6 months, a lot has changed in security for Playstation, they now have 2FA and SMS verifications. This is the reason why it's not a good idea to ban @PlayStation 5, who has hundreds if not thousands of people who will vouch for him. It is extremely rare to find a genuine trader like him in the market at the moment.

I ask you to come to your senses and unban @PlayStation 5 and ignore the user's scam report which is based on nothing but being a Karen.
    @arunforce help me out here brosinski, can't let this man be treated this way pls

had to re-read report to make sure lmao

will put away telegra.m usage etc.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...5&d=1649215341
    offering to charge more for a no lock warranty.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...6&d=1649215349
    warranty is the most important thing.

he said it himself

now user came back and needed a warranty as the account got locked.
    he refuses to do it.
    he asks for a refund
    he refuses to do it.

now we go back to the seller's reason
    sony changed stuff and ask for 2fa now that's cool as well but has noting to do with the customer.

as long as it is possible to resolve and give the user a different account he can do that

if he cants then he needs to refund the user.

I been selling lots of stuff here things change services change when it happens I just tell the customer to switch to something else or get credit and rebuy other stuff.
    you need to honor what you said.

and getting banned is not the end he can always resolve it here and get unbanned.

as I always hear from others that come to mpgh market say mpgh market is good cuz of its way to deal with the report and lack of scam. even other forums know that so if someone is working there must be able to follow the rules .

wish you well.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Can you provide the proof he admitted to voiding the warranty? Doesn't seem to be clear in the two screenshots you uploaded.
    The buyer's request in its own shows that he did indeed access the account. The thread has been deleted but the buyer had a previous scam report against the seller.
    Buyer bought a profile and used the original owners credit card to buy a game. That is not following the terms, that is completely breaking the terms and actually doing something illegal.

The only link to this thread is on his visitors messages from RespectNF, perhaps there is a way to find the thread.

-

That aside, I'd like to let you know that since the user has bought the profile and since his request of warranty alot has changed. The playstation security system has overhauled, in order to sell such profiles you now need to have e-mail access when back then you could do it without e-mail access.

It's not a lie that you do get notified if a new playstation is registered on your playstation network profile, because you need to activate it as your primary system which always sends a notification.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    had to re-read report to make sure lmao

will put away telegra.m usage etc.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...5&d=1649215341
    offering to charge more for a no lock warranty.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...6&d=1649215349
    warranty is the most important thing.

he said it himself

now user came back and needed a warranty as the account got locked.
    he refuses to do it.
    he asks for a refund
    he refuses to do it.

now we go back to the seller's reason
    sony changed stuff and ask for 2fa now that's cool as well but has noting to do with the customer.

as long as it is possible to resolve and give the user a different account he can do that

if he cants then he needs to refund the user.

I been selling lots of stuff here things change services change when it happens I just tell the customer to switch to something else or get credit and rebuy other stuff.
    you need to honor what you said.

and getting banned is not the end he can always resolve it here and get unbanned.

as I always hear from others that come to mpgh market say mpgh market is good cuz of its way to deal with the report and lack of scam. even other forums know that so if someone is working there must be able to follow the rules .

wish you well.
    Considering the person's history I tend to go towards the sellers part more than the buyer.

The seller, whom I didn't know was banned, still provided me and lots of other people his services whilst he is banned for scamming. That alone says he does honor his word if buyer follows the rules he puts on, I've had countless of replacements by this guy because he does get e-mail notifications if you log in.

Aside from that, warranty is never offered by any other seller, this guy asks the same prices as those without warranty and still upholds his word; the buyer had the privilege of using the profile for 6 months and suddenly lost access, something about that sentence is incorrect.

I'll cap it short here, same for @Flengo:

The reason why I know the warranty is broken and buyer did log in is because:

He asked seller if he can log in, which means his games were still working fine, otherwise buyer would immediately have requested a refund/replacement, right?
    Only after he asked and logged in again did the buyer complain about being locked out and requested warranty. Look at picture 6 on the original thread, he didn't mention being locked out/warranty, he asked if he can login again, only further in the convo he complains about being locked out and requests a replacement.

Seller also never mentioned the buyer had the right to log back in, in his warranty he says: possibility to get more games in the future, this is done by the seller only by logging in via the PSN website on the PC and downloading from a distance, buyer had no right to log in via his playstation to download more games. That's why he has to notify seller first, sometimes this dude takes a week to reply to me, it's nothing new.

Hope this makes sense and you guys can let this guy come back, he deserves to be here, he's no scammer. He can be a dick sometimes but he always upholds his word.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-26-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Only after he asked and logged in again did the buyer complain about being locked out and requested warranty. Look at picture 6 on the original thread, he didn't mention being locked out/warranty, he asked if he can login again, only further in the convo he complains about being locked out and requests a replacement.

Seller also never mentioned the buyer had the right to log back in, in his warranty he says: possibility to get more games in the future, this is done by the seller only by logging in via the PSN website on the PC and downloading from a distance, buyer had no right to log in via his playstation to download more games. That's why he has to notify seller first, sometimes this dude takes a week to reply to me, it's nothing new.
    So where does warranty come in to this if you can't log into the account again? Not sure what it's covering exactly.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

So where does warranty come in to this if you can't log into the account again? Not sure what it's covering exactly.
    The number one rule is never log in to the profile again, warranty or not.

Let me sketch a better image:

Every psn account can have 2 primary playstations activated, once your console is as a primary console you can use all the games the original owner has.

Sometimes, these connections last forever because the original owner has no idea. Sometimes the console doesn’t register it when you don’t log back in, it doesn’t sync even though original owner might have kicked you out as primary.

The moment you log in the seller removes all traces by mail of your log in, once you log in again after a while, the owner gets notified and will know you’re in his account because the seller doesn’t know and didn’t remove the notifications.

Warranty includes: if you get logged out even though you followed the rules, you will get a replacement of the games you requested. This happens but it happens at random, I have profiles lasting me years now, I have profiles lasting me a day, depends on how active with safety the original owner is too.

So say you bought a game with 50 games for 15 dollars but specifically asked Need for speed and GTA, the seller replaces with an account that has these games, can be 100 more, can be just those two.

There is a short term possibility the owner buys a new game, you as a buyer will never know this. Seller can be open and suggest it to you and initiate the download via the web platform of PSN, without risking you being logged out. That’s not a right, it’s a service.

Hope with this cleared out you guys can reconsider and unban the seller.

Considering the feud is about the warranty, seller agreed to repay the amount buyer paid for warranty (10$) even though buyer broke warranty himself.
    Look at the history of the buyer, he did nothing but harass sellers to dupe them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The lifetime warranty issue was already dealt with, the user received an infraction for it. The sale in this case was done before the punishment for that. However, the lifetime warranty still needs to be upheld. In this case, the buyer clearly didn't follow instructions and broke ToS. The ToS seems pretty reasonable given how PlayStation account security, also not really difficult to follow.

I'll lift the ban, but I need to see the proof he linked in his post initially. The images are no longer listed on the site. Need to see the proof showing the user logged in to the account before notifying him.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15250037

@Snake

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    The lifetime warranty issue was already dealt with, the user received an infraction for it. The sale in this case was done before the punishment for that. However, the lifetime warranty still needs to be upheld. In this case, the buyer clearly didn't follow instructions and broke ToS. The ToS seems pretty reasonable given how PlayStation account security, also not really difficult to follow.

I'll lift the ban, but I need to see the proof he linked in his post initially. The images are no longer listed on the site. Need to see the proof showing the user logged in to the account before notifying him.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15250037

@Snake
    The buyer admitted to it himself, look at his own provided pictures on the original thread.
    He first asks the seller if he can log in, gets no response, logs in and only then starts complaining about warranty. If he had followed the rules, his 6 months no lock streak (which on itself is great value for money) wouldn’t have been broken.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The buyer admitted to it himself, look at his own provided pictures on the original thread.
    He first asks the seller if he can log in, gets no response, logs in and only then starts complaining about warranty. If he had followed the rules, his 6 months no lock streak (which on itself is great value for money) wouldn’t have been broken.
    Can you point me to the exact pictures in the thread? I couldn't find anything clearly showing the buyer logged in to the account. I think I saw he said some games became locked but saying that alone doesn't mean he logged in.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

Can you point me to the exact pictures in the thread? I couldn't find anything clearly showing the buyer logged in to the account. I think I saw he said some games became locked but saying that alone doesn't mean he logged in.
    Sure, look at picture 6 in his thread, here he asks the seller if he can log in again, mentions no problems with the account nor that he is locked out, he simply seeks to redownload games.
    This is his misunderstanding, a buyer can never log back in so no idea why he requested it but lets continue:

When you check picture 9, the buyer says let me log back in to redownload cyberpunk, if buyer deletes the game after purchasing there is no way to redownload unless by favour from seller. He already lost his right to warranty with that sentence alone.

Seller then points out that buyer has been locked out of the profile, and that the original owner has now put 2FA, 6 months after the purchase date and using it just fine, which logically indicates to nothing else but buyer having logged into the account. Why did buyer not mention he is locked out, only that he wanted to redownload a game?

Unfortunately by now buyer has deleted all the chats he has with PS5, all we have now is that which buyer provided screenshots of.

In the end, the solution was fair:
    -buyer deleted a game he purchased, it is known you can’t download it again nor does seller ever indicate he can. He simply said there is a chance he might get newer games soon. It’s a service.

-buyer never mentions a lock, only that he wishes to redownload, you can see a lock on every game when it’s out, why didn’t he ask for a replacement first? Because he wasn’t locked out until after he tried to log in, which he then denies. He can try to manipulate stores but c’mon, not us.

-seller suggested repaying 10$/giving it as credit, the 18.99 is for the account, the 10$ extra was for warranty, because of the shady act and obvious cheating of the warranty he provided he wanted to repay the 10$ buyer paid, seems like a completely fine solution to me.

Thanks
    Any reaction? @Flengo @Azerila

Thanks
    Hello, anyone?
    @meme?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Snake (05-29-2022)