Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

"Cheat Detected" not a flame...promise :)

So i used the esp hack and the megaunlocker, got popped a few days later and recieved the message "cheat detected". I was under the understanding that i then needed to purchase a new copy with a new cd key so i did....I uninstalled the old copy and prior to installing the NEW copy i used the activate product on steam thing blah blah etc etc and it said "this game is already available" so i figured ok whatever...i installed off the discs from the NEW game i got and everything BUT multiplayer would load. Now it loads after some fenaggeling but i get booted immediately after loadup with a message from iw saying "cheat detected". What did i do wrong? any detailed instructional help would be great. Also, after the first install with the NEW copy and various attempts with the old copy i deleted all my mw2 files from steamapps/common and still can't get in game Any and all help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks fellas. Don't forget to ask yourselves...what would mpgh do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEye View Post
    So i used the esp hack and the megaunlocker, got popped a few days later and recieved the message "cheat detected". I was under the understanding that i then needed to purchase a new copy with a new cd key so i did....I uninstalled the old copy and prior to installing the NEW copy i used the activate product on steam thing blah blah etc etc and it said "this game is already available" so i figured ok whatever...i installed off the discs from the NEW game i got and everything BUT multiplayer would load. Now it loads after some fenaggeling but i get booted immediately after loadup with a message from iw saying "cheat detected". What did i do wrong? any detailed instructional help would be great. Also, after the first install with the NEW copy and various attempts with the old copy i deleted all my mw2 files from steamapps/common and still can't get in game Any and all help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks fellas. Don't forget to ask yourselves...what would mpgh do?
    Erm, next time I would suggest making a new account. If not, then completely uninstall everything. Then install. I can't say much atm..
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Yah. I tried that. Both cd keys are now associated with my banned account. I'm just gonna take advantage of walmart's crap no receipt policy, return both copies, and get 2 fresh copies of cod mw2 and put one on a NEW steam account and sell the other

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEye View Post
    Yah. I tried that. Both cd keys are now associated with my banned account. I'm just gonna take advantage of walmart's crap no receipt policy, return both copies, and get 2 fresh copies of cod mw2 and put one on a NEW steam account and sell the other
    lol.. or gimme it Or buy MW2, and pre-order BC2
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]