Thread: Women

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Here's a crazy idea, learn to control yourself.
    Step 1: See an attractive women.
    Step 2: DON'T TRY TO RAPE HER.

Remembering all those steps must get confusing for you, it's ok.

It's all very easy. Maybe if you people were a little less backwards your prophet might not have had a nine year old wife. NINE fucking years old, you don't get to talk about 15-year old pregnancies.
    oh shit! Thats a new one.
    --------------------------

Wait, so your saying that they don't allow there kids to date till 16?
    -Thats a very bad idea, feel bad for the kids.

Paroxysm does make a good point, although temptation is a lot sometimes, its still a part of life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Your mom can choose whatever she wears, but it has to be below her knees?
    -So she CAN'T choose w/e she wants. She's an adult but has to obey these "rules" enforced upon her, that which don't apply to men.
    Are you not mature enough to tell the difference between men's body and women's body? Srsly you're such a moron
    Plus,Because in your culture it's normal for women to get fully naked in beaches doesn't make it the right thing.

The woman you were talking about could have gone to a gym for women only -where men aren't allowed to be around- and then she won't have to wear all these stuff.
    So i guess you're upset cause you were not able to see enough skin
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    Are you not mature enough to tell the difference between men's body and women's body?
    Plus,Because in your culture it's normal for women to get fully naked in beaches doesn't make it the right thing.

The woman you were talking about could have gone to a gym for women only -where men aren't allowed to be around- and then she won't have to wear all these stuff.
    So i guess you're upset cause you were not able to see enough skin
    Um.......Its illegal for people to walk around naked.....(in my culture)

And a women only gym...Seriously, where do you live? I never heard of a women only gym, whats the point of it, feminism? From any business standpoint a woman only gym would be horrible.

If I was upset(which I'm not), it would be that you think oppression is ok. If i wanted to see more skin, i'd just say "why aren't all men and women naked?". Its funny that your stereotype of anyone who thinks this is wrong is that they all want to see them walking around naked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [COLOR="Black"]

Um.......Its illegal for people to walk around naked.....(in my culture)
    You're not even trying to get my point, and it's legal in america (some beaches)

And a women only gym...Seriously, where do you live? I never heard of a women only gym, whats the point of it, feminism? From any business standpoint a woman only gym would be horrible.
    At least there are Gyms -and swimming pools- where there's a specified period of time for women only to enter,She could have gone to a better gym with an Air conditioner installed,She had many options! and why you did think she was uncomfortable? why don't you just mind your own damn business?
    your example was stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    Its funny that your stereotype of anyone who thinks this is wrong is that they all want to see them walking around naked.
    No i'm only talking about you cause you were not minding your own damn business..

Quote Originally Posted by Gay_Paroxysm View Post
    NINE fucking years old, you don't get to talk about 15-year old pregnancies.
    He never had her pregnant you ignorant little fuck
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're not even trying to get my point, and it's legal in america (some beaches)

At least there are Gyms -and swimming pools- where there's a specified period of time for women only to enter,She could have gone to a better gym with an Air conditioner installed,She had many options! and why you did think she was uncomfortable? why don't you just mind your own damn business?
    your example was stupid

No i'm only talking about you cause you were not minding your own damn business..

He never had her pregnant you ignorant little fuck
    1. Some beaches? I'm pretty sure its not. Maybe on private property, but any public beaches?.......not likely.

2. I don't think you get how hot it gets running in the outfit. Air conditioning isn't the problem here, its the 3-4 layers of clothing she has on due to your oppression.

3. Minding my own business? So oppressions ok, as long as i turn a blind eye? Are you honestly that childish?

4. So your saying that him having a 9 year old wife is ok, as long as he doesn't get her pregnant? Seriously man, your fucked up.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-04-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

1. Some beaches? I'm pretty sure its not. Maybe on private property, but any public beaches?.......not likely.
    2. I don't think you get how hot it gets running in the outfit. Air conditioning isn't the problem here, its the 3-4 layers of clothing she has on due to your oppression.
    3. Minding my own business? So oppressions ok, as long as i turn a blind eye? Are you honestly that childish?
    4. So your saying that him having a 9 year old wife is ok, as long as he doesn't get her pregnant? Seriously man, your fucked up.
    1.Actually It is,and I don't really find any big difference between wearing two parts swim suit and being naked.
    2.Then she could stick to the first option......
    3.I don't understand :S
    4.Listen dipshit The main reason for this marriage was to strengthen the relation between Muhammed and his best friend (or Sahaba) Abu-Bakr, he didn't marry her before hitting puberty So it's theoretically ok,Although now most women not marry under the age of 30 o.o, you're not supposed to be comparing now with 1400+ years ago did you ever ask yourself why haven't this affect his reputation back then? although he had MANY enemies? because it was Freakin OK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.Actually It is,and I don't really find any big difference between wearing two parts swim suit and being naked.
    2.Then she could stick to the first option......
    3.I don't understand :S
    4.Listen dipshit The main reason for this marriage was to strengthen the relation between Muhammed and his best friend (or Sahaba) Abu-Bakr, he didn't marry her before hitting puberty So it's theoretically ok,Although now most women not marry under the age of 30 o.o, you're not supposed to be comparing now with 1400+ years ago did you ever ask yourself why haven't this affect his reputation back then? although he had MANY enemies? because it was Freakin OK
    1. So wearing a 2piece and being naked are the same to you.... No wonder you have issues with temptation.
    2. What first option? Going in a womens only time for swimming? Its like your promoting segregation.
    3. Not surprising you don't.
    4. 9 year old wife. No matter what the circumstance, its wrong. Its like saying its fine because its back then, when we all know it isn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    woman has rigth just that the western world is twisting the truth
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

1. So wearing a 2piece and being naked are the same to you.... No wonder you have issues with temptation.
    2. What first option? Going in a womens only time for swimming? Its like your promoting segregation.
    3. Not surprising you don't.
    4. 9 year old wife. No matter what the circumstance, its wrong. Its like saying its fine because its back then, when we all know it isn't.
    1.tell me why do girls wear 2pieces?
    2.you call separating between men and women in swimming pools "segregation"? don't make me laugh
    3.English isn't my native tongue, I'm still learning, Don't like it? go fuck yourself
    4.It's known that females hit puberty earlier than males so she's pretty much had an idea about what was going on. She wasn't forced to marry him against her will,if you think so then you know nothing about the sahaba Abu-bakr
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.tell me why do girls wear 2pieces?
    2.you call separating between men and women in swimming pools "segregation"? don't make me laugh
    3.English isn't my native tongue, I'm still learning, Don't like it? go fuck yourself
    4.It's known that females hit puberty earlier than males so she's pretty much had an idea about what was going on. She wasn't forced to marry him against her will,if you think so then you know nothing about the sahaba Abu-bakr
    1. Because they want to.
    2. No, i call you saying that women should only go to the gym in times without men segregation. The principle of women shouldn't be by men, thats segregation.
    3. -.- you don't understand that i just responded to the "minding your own business" part of your paragraph?
    4. You are joking right? Your saying a 9 year old knows what she's getting into when she marries a guy? You are really that naive?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

1. Because they want to.
    2. No, i call you saying that women should only go to the gym in times without men segregation. The principle of women shouldn't be by men, thats segregation.
    3. -.- you don't understand that i just responded to the "minding your own business" part of your paragraph?
    4. You are joking right? Your saying a 9 year old knows what she's getting into when she marries a guy? You are really that naive?
    1.True,In order to attract attention or get flirted (maybe get humped in the far run ) which are all not allowed in Islam..
    do you watch TV?
    2.(I still don't see whats the problem) It was an Option for her, instead of wearing heavy stuff while working out
    3.why you call it oppression, she has the will to wear whatever she wants but she's chosen to wear 3-4 layers or whatever,
    And everyone is expected to be sweating while running on a treadmill ..
    4.Really why not? You'd be right If she didn't hit puberty... It's one of the basic things one begins to wonder about and then taught by his parents after passing the puberty stage, how old are you
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.True,In order to attract attention or get flirted (maybe get humped in the far run ) which are all not allowed in Islam..
    do you watch TV?
    2. It was an Option for her, instead of wearing heavy stuff while working out
    3.why you call it oppression, she has the will to wear whatever she wants but she's chosen to wear 3-4 layers or whatever,
    And everyone is expected to be sweating while running on a treadmill ..
    4.Really why not? Maybe yes..,If she didn't hit puberty... It's one of the basic things one begins to wonder about and then taught by his parents after growing up, how old are you
    1. Wow, you really are ignorant. Freedom of choice is basic human rights, if i want to wear a green shirt I can, there shouldn't be any law against that.(btw from your statement you make it sound as if dating is illegal in Islam).
    2. Yeah, because she should only go on the few hours a week they do that. Forget her schedule, she shouldn't go in a gym unless its women only. Or the alternative is she DOES go to the gym, but wears 3-4 layers of clothing, which is insane, try it. Try running on the treadmill with a jacket(zipped up) and pants on. Run for 10 minutes. Then try running for 10 minutes with a t-shirt and shorts.
    ---------------
    Let me ask you this, do men wear t-shirts at the beach? Do they wear tank-tops and shorts when working out, or do they wear pants and a long sleeve shirt? Seems to me your forgetting that men can tempt women and just treat women like they are some sort of succubus race.

3. She has the will? You'd insult her and make her feel like shit if she didn't. If I was cussed out for wearing a green shirt at every pass-by, and got looks of disgust, I'd probably not wear a green shirt. But is a green shirt wrong? no. Is a women wearing less clothes in hot weather wrong? no. But you insist its temptation when its really the men who are at fault for being so weak.

4. Um...you do know about a child's mindset right? I'm 19 and i know no 9 year old child knows enough about the world to get married at 9. You can't possibly claim that a 9 year old girl knows what she is getting into by marrying at that age. Its wrong and going through puberty wouldn't change that.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-04-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1.Thats not what i meant you can Wear what you want,Islam told us not to Gaze,but also don't judge other people's choices,"She" chosen to be muslim and to follow the Islamic rules.
    She can find another gym with better schedule maybe, how the fuck should i know..You know that In Islam women and men don't even pray in the same place so they could remain focused during prostration..let alone the aerobics and gym
    ---------------
    Stop comparing male body to female body it's stupid :S
    It's like saying If men can walk around topless then why can't women?
    2.5 Do you understand that in Islam Men and Women aren't the same, Each have Their own Rights and Duties.

3. No i wouldn't insult her, because i usually mind my own business unlike you. We're not in the position to judge others.

After puberty one is no longer a child regardless the current age, and it's not that hard to understand
    -Definition
    Puberty is the period of human development during which physical growth and sexual maturation occurs.
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-04-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1.Thats not what i meant you can Wear what you want,Islam told us not to Gaze,but also don't judge other people's choices,"She" chosen to be muslim and to follow the Islamic rules.
    She can find another gym with better schedule maybe, how the fuck should i know..You know that In Islam women and men don't even pray in the same place so they could remain focused during prostration..let alone the aerobics and gym
    ---------------
    Stop comparing male body to female body it's stupid :S
    It's like saying If men can walk around topless then why can't women?
    2.5 Do you understand that in Islam Men and Women aren't the same, Each have Their own Rights and Duties.

3. No i wouldn't insult her, because i usually mind my own business unlike you. We're not in the position to judge others.

After puberty one is no longer a child regardless the current age, and it's not that hard to understand
    -Definition
    Puberty is the period of human development during which physical growth and sexual maturation occurs.
    1. wait, so your saying Islam itself is against equal freedom?

2. My whole point is that she shouldn't have to. Basically that is segregation. Your seperating two parties from another in order for one to benefit.
    ----------------------------------------
    I'm not comparing something unreasonable. I'm merely stating that women are also attracted to men, and that men don't cover up themselves, but women do.

3. I'm not saying you would, but your mentality might change towards her. I've seen it in public, if an Islamic women wears normal clothes they shun her and give nasty looks.

4. You do know that no female has gone through puberty before 9 though. She may have started, but surely not finished. And you should that one's views on life are very childish at the age of 9. That being said, you can't possibly think that a 9 year old is ok to be married. And maybe not a child, but neither are they an adult. Various psychological studies prove this.
    ------------
    How old are you btw?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1.Islam is the first to mention human rights and equality.
    If your idea of freedom says that women can uncover her body as much has men do then in this case yes!
    they can wear what they want as long as it covers their body and not too tight. They're not obligated to wear Burka or this stuff.

2. woman's body is different from man's , They're told to cover their skin to protect them. You don't hear about women sexually assaulting men. on the other hand men are supposed to cover themselves from their navel to their knees.
    Islam told us,men and women,not to gaze and not to think lustfully, It's haram for men to be topless if they intended to attract attention, as much as women.

3. Normal clothes can be long enough to cover the body and not too tight to reveal anything it's not a big problem. If she doesn't follow the islamic rules then you're right my mentality might change..

4.First it's not 100% proved that she was 9 at that time, Birth dates were not written down at this time
    she's also alleged to has been 14 comparing to her elder sister "Asmaa' bnt Abu-Bakr
    Some accounts(Ibn Hajar narrated from Abu Naim) say that Her sister was born 27 years before the Hijra which means Aisha was 17 years old during the hijra as she was 10 years younger than her sister which means she could have been at an age between 14 and 16
    It's impossible to tell what her actual age was

Also put in mind that Individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern west. You cant compare the desert life back then with modern life now

I'm 17 btw
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-05-2010 at 05:59 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast