Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Lightbulb The Truth About VAC-Bans

I know it's not the best section to post this at, but it's not the worst.
    Let's begin..... A few days ago i talked to a friend of mine and he told me that his older brother is working at Steam... and told me a few stuff about the hacks and the people that get banned.

1st: Steam and VAC don't bann you as soon as you hack....no, they let days pass untill one day. When is that day? Well, it depends. For instance, on 22 march steam and VAC banned 2,500 hackers. You all probably know that.
    On 23 april, they banned another 1,500 hackers....

That means steam and VAC have periods in wich they follow ppl and see if they hack or not and then bann them all in the same time.

2nd: Some games have better VAC than others.
    I read on the Steam forum that... if you get caught cheating at C.S. 1.6 you will be banned from Left 4 Dead 2, L4D, Half Life 2, Half Life and Team Fortress 1 &2. That also happens viceversa.... i mean, if u get caught cheating at Half Life, same thing happens. Why is that? cuz this games have lower protection and the hacks might be simillar.

Now if you get caught cheating at modern warfare 2, you only get banned from modern warfare 2. That explains that mw2 has a better security than the games above.

3rd: Some hacks are bannable and some are not...for instance, many states, even USA, the home of Steam, have a law that say "If you purchased a product and you modify that product, you don't break any rule."

Practically, you are allowed to modify your stats in your mw2, cuz it's yours. So level hacks are not bannable...you don't get banned usually for using a level hack. The only bannable hacks are aimbots and wallhacks, because they disturb the game of others, even tho, there are some undetectable aimbots that make the aiming look natural, and those are harder to find.

Vac-Chaos: I found alot of versions of VAC, and i can say they all work pretty good...untill you get banned. A friend told me that he got banned only for using VAC Chaos and the console...that means, even Vac Chaos is bannable.

One last thing....VAC usually bans the hackers at the end of each month... like they say on the forum, they let you hack a couple of weeks to see if u change your personallity and stop, but you don't (even if you do) and you get banned.

PS: This is just some info I collected from alot of good sources and I hope it helps you, if it does, give me a thank you, plz!

A cucumber, an olive and a penis are talking.

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up"

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incognito5x3x2x1 For This Useful Post:

B4M (05-23-2010),Drake (05-23-2010),ELTA xVirus (05-23-2010),fastfredy101 (05-23-2010),martin1308 (05-23-2010),Nikita285 (05-23-2010),Parkwide (05-23-2010),RastaMan130 (05-23-2010),Skyline. (05-23-2010),TheUser (05-23-2010),veXaz (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito5x3x2x1 View Post
    Practically, you are allowed to modify your stats in your mw2, cuz it's yours. So level hacks are not bannable...[/COLOR]

Level hacks = Memory hacks = bannable(?!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
    Level hacks = Memory hacks = bannable(?!)
    no, actually, let's say u have a unlocker, you open up mw2, and u cut off the internet...you unlock what you want and wooalah...

But, hey, you don't need a unlocker too increase your level, you can just modify something in stats from the game folder...it is not bannable....

but what is memory hacks?

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Nice piece of info, thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So the external hacks that we find on this website(which include aimbot and wallhacks) do they only give false hope that we won't get banned or are they still able to fly under the radar?

And does the VAC status thing actually give any indication that you may be banned?
    Last edited by death4567790; 05-23-2010 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks
    VAC fails though. A hack that has been posted like 2 month ago is without modifications STILL working.

Generally, it's way too easy to h4x on VAC.

PB would have raped us all.

Memory hacks = Changing the value of an address and modifying the memory.
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 05-23-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    yea, actually VAC is one of the easiest anti-cheat programs to break through.

Thanks
    The external box esp is not bannable since it just move your mice and dont inject anything to the game.

Thanks
    Nice tut and the external ESP hack is bannable .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this kind of discussions belong in the general section,
    please read the rules about posting.
    /moved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post
    this kind of discussions belong in the general section,
    please read the rules about posting.
    /moved
    whatever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito5x3x2x1 View Post
    whatever
    nice spam, follow the rules or you will get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    how did I spamm ? is replying to something illegal....and I read the rules, there is nothing there about replying to someone that looks illegal . But, anyhow, plz don't bann me, cuz i couldn't see how another day on mpgh would look without me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for info,
    But I don't think that, if you have hacked once and stoped, we will not get banned.
    I think PB configuration it's a clever one, it doesn't get you banned, it kicks you after 2 minutes for modififing .dll's.
    That's why all wallhacks and aimbots are detected in COD 4.
    VAC Chaos it's like making a massage to a wooden foot. xD
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    yea, we are lucky that mw2 is not using punkbuster or we all would have to play fair hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast