Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey, im not the one fucking up a perfectly good server with these fucking hacks. Hackers are as immature, if not MORESO than my 2 year old neighbor.
    With this "if i cant win then i will just cheat" mentality, you cant help but wonder how the hell you get through life. Specially school.

"Oh this test is so hard, ill just cheat."

Then when you get expelled and forced to move because no other local schools will take you because you cheated on your fucking SAT's, that is when i piss on you.

Hackers make me go .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post

guys I hate MPGH so much that I come on here, make 2 accounts and give hits to the site.

Also, whoever runs their site is also stupid enough to post two links to mpgh in an announcement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think he's just bored.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey idiot, look when my account was created. Back in 09. Dipshit. Completely different person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehMinja1134 View Post
    Hey, im not the one fucking up a perfectly good server with these fucking hacks. Hackers are as immature, if not MORESO than my 2 year old neighbor.
    With this "if i cant win then i will just cheat" mentality, you cant help but wonder how the hell you get through life. Specially school.

Then when you get expelled and forced to move because no other local schools will take you because you cheated on your fucking SAT's, that is when i piss on you.

Hackers make me go .

You really think the average dipshit such as yourself has the technical knowledge to hake a game? I think not.

https://www.phrack.org/issues.html?issue=7&id=3&mode=txt

Hey idiot, look when my account was created. Back in 09. Dipshit. Completely different person.
    So you have had an account on a GAME HACKING WEBSITE for nearly a year, but now you are raging on hackers?

More fail logic.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-02-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    hayyyy we're both from sep 09 . cool beans.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    whats AIW?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No, i actually dedicate my time to the worthwhile things in life instead of writing hacks for a video game so people will think im l33t.

Thanks
    I like it how all of you ******s type with colored, bigger font like some fucking atenttion whores(which you are). And i also like the signatures, which take 4 times more space than your stupid posts.
    Someone posted that MPGH won? What did you won ? The retard olympics? You play for free on alteriw(apperantly you dont have the money to buy original mw2) and with your actions the project is going to come to an end. What do you win?

answer: epic fagness +10000000000

And btw your emoticons are really gay.

@ObamaBinLaden

I dont know about the dude from aiw and his technical skills but your stupidness and lack of any knowledge of english grammar whatsoever makes me wanna puke. I just cant imagine how dumb you are, but just looking at your signature, avatar, the way you speak and the profile description gives me a rough idea.
    Last edited by SuckItDown2; 07-02-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Hackers make me go .
    I got a 36 on my ACTs /
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    hayyyy we're both from sep 09 . cool beans.
    That was not expected.....

you are right tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

I got a 36 on my ACTs /
    .......how in the world.......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckItDown2 View Post
    I like it how all of you ******s type with colored, bigger font like some fucking atenttion whores(which you are). And i also like the signatures, which take 4 times more space than your stupid posts.
    Someone posted that MPGH won? What did you won ? The retard olympics? You play for free on alteriw(apperantly you dont have the money to buy original mw2) and with you actions the project is going to come to an end. What do you win?

EPIC FAGNES +10000000000

And btw your emoticons are really gay.
    so why are playing the server?

Thanks
    No, i actually dedicate my time to the worthwhile things in life instead of writing hacks for a video game so people will think im l33t.
    /Facedesk.

People hack to piss little fucktards like you off. And you know what? You, by even being on this site, have proved us successful.

I don't code hacks so people think I'm "l33t", I do it because It's fun to make little trolls like you get so pissed, they come to our site, and rage to entertain us.

SMD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    .......how in the world.......
    Because
    1) You assume that everybody on this site hacks
    2) Your arguments fail to give logic and reasoning
    3) I'm not a dumbass.
    ex-
    ex-x2