Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeGMR07 View Post
    just my theory is that what we originally went through battling the British for independence and the Indians for more land, then later Civil War between the North and South, I believe these incidents made us strong and experienced to learn more from our bouts with danger to come out on top.
    u wiped out a whole indigenous race and coming in at the end of a few wars to make money doesnt make america a strong country

ur obviously forgetting the many other countries which had massive empires (all of them smaller than america)throughout the middle east and europe they all had one thing in common they were eventually lost. e.g austria, great britain, germany, portugal, spain, russia
    the same will happen with america they dont have an empire but try to control many countries

Thanks
    Because they are the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Its Not that The USA is the "Best" Country, Its the fact that we HAD money, and Lots of Weapons, and Once of the best military's In the world.
    We are now in debt, Lost many many troops, and Are Scattered and being invaded by Illegal Citizens. You cant Have a best country, or best person, It all comes with skill and Power. We just happened to have that when Others didn't, Now Look at us, The country is getting Fat, Lazy, and Begging for others to help, When we never did for them.

We need to have someone who will do what is right for our country and, Even if its not best for the People of the USA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by raiever View Post
    Its Not that The USA is the "Best" Country, Its the fact that we HAD money, and Lots of Weapons, and Once of the best military's In the world.
    We are now in debt, Lost many many troops, and Are Scattered and being invaded by Illegal Citizens. You cant Have a best country, or best person, It all comes with skill and Power. We just happened to have that when Others didn't, Now Look at us, The country is getting Fat, Lazy, and Begging for others to help, When we never did for them.

We need to have someone who will do what is right for our country and, Even if its not best for the People of the USA.
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm fat and lazy. I run cross country.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    fuck you man America is 1 of the best America Canada are the best Canada cause they have amazing hockey...Call Homeland security plz we got a bit of a terrorist problem right here on mpgh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    fuck you man America is 1 of the best America Canada are the best Canada cause they have amazing hockey...Call Homeland security plz we got a bit of a terrorist problem right here on mpgh
    No wonder everyone in Europe thinks americans are retards, just have to read a sentence of this american ape to know they suffer from downsyndrome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ximberto View Post
    No wonder everyone in Europe thinks americans are retards, just have to read a sentence of this american ape to know they suffer from downsyndrome.
    truth, but aussy is more challenged than most.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    listen up ******s.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    You don't have a very good idea of our global image do you? are dollar's value is degrading, and we owe so much money to other countries that it will likely not be paid of in our life time, the only thing that keeps other countries from pwning us is we have enough weapons to wipe out all human life eight times over, or something like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

You don't have a very good idea of our global image do you? are dollar's value is degrading, and we owe so much money to other countries that it will likely not be paid of in our life time, the only thing that keeps other countries from pwning us is we have enough weapons to wipe out all human life eight times over, or something like that
    Plus who would want to harm a face as beautiful as mine?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Anyone saying America is the best country is an arrogant, puerile, fat nerd.
    New Zealand is the best country, we are NUCLEAR FREE BITCH

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    America is the most powerfull country at this moment, nothing to do about it, just face it in about 50 years asia will officially take over...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Look, most of you are allowing your perspective to become biased, but stop sticking up for your country because you live there, that is completely retarded, stick up for the best country, but most of you can't do that because you only know about one, the one you live in, "Patriotism varies, from a noble devotion to a moral lunacy." by W.R Inge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    Look, most of you are allowing your perspective to become biased, but stop sticking up for your country because you live there, that is completely retarded, stick up for the best country, but most of you can't do that because you only know about one, the one you live in, "Patriotism varies, from a noble devotion to a moral lunacy." by W.R Inge
    In terms of Economics there is no best country. Each country can hold its own merit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    richest country.

one of the best equipped military/navy

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast