Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post

I'M going to be the bigger person and walk away from this thread.
    YOU can believe whatever you want to believe. I don't have to explain my actions to you.
    Continue flaming me, continue "making me look like an idiot". You're the one who's starting this. I'm sure if i actual gave two shits about your opinion, I would've asked for it. Don't worry, I can keep requesting bans and more bans on you, simply because you're doing this.

I can run for moderator if I want to. One day, (please note, I said ONE DAY) the console sections will begin to get more activity. To be honest, its already started since I got my hands on a copy of Halo: Reach and am sharing with MPGH. Those sections will pick up, and the need for one will be there. I'd advertising the fact that I'd be up for the job, and that I can handle it. You? I don't know why you bother wasting your time on MPGH, when you simply love to point out people's flaws. Do you have any real life friends? Do you spend any time away from your computer? You're probably here just for the hacks, leech them too probably.

And unless you can stop with these random friend/foe crap, you'll just continously get banned again and again.
    Insinuating I have no life, But you spend most of your time telling people to follow the rules but yet you don't.

Flaws?
    Wait wut? Who was pointing out that guys flaw a few moments ago? Hypocrisy seems to be large in you.

Keep requesting the bans /.

I'M going to be the bigger person and walk away from this thread.
    YOU can believe whatever you want to believe. I don't have to explain my actions to you.
    Continue flaming me, continue "making me look like an idiot". You're the one who's starting this. I'm sure if i actual gave two shits about your opinion, I would've asked for it. Don't worry, I can keep requesting bans and more bans on you, simply because you're doing this.

I can run for moderator if I want to. One day, (please note, I said ONE DAY) the console sections will begin to get more activity. To be honest, its already started since I got my hands on a copy of Halo: Reach and am sharing with MPGH. Those sections will pick up, and the need for one will be there. I'd advertising the fact that I'd be up for the job, and that I can handle it. You? I don't know why you bother wasting your time on MPGH, when you simply love to point out people's flaws. Do you have any real life friends? Do you spend any time away from your computer? You're probably here just for the hacks, leech them too probably.

And unless you can stop with these random friend/foe crap, you'll just continously get banned again and again.
    I honestly agree, You should leave.

Just because you typed a large paragraph doesn't make you less of a rat.

What happened to walking away /
    Last edited by Lonelybones; 09-08-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Iconik you getting styled on..
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Iconik you getting styled on..
    Nah bro.
    Canadian has had a life-long grudge against me for some odd reason. I've never cared for his crap, but there's some points where he extremely gets on my nerves.

btw, its called lurking. I was afk.

Thanks

Nah bro.
    Canadian has had a life-long grudge against me for some odd reason. I've never cared for his crap, but there's some points where he extremely gets on my nerves.

btw, its called lurking. I was afk.
    So when you're afk you actively post on this thread like right now?

I don't hate you, I hate the way you act.
    If you'd stop telling me what not to do and doing it yourself I'd be / with you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelybones View Post
    So when you're afk you activitly post on this thread like right now?

I don't hate you, I hate the way you act.
    If you'd stop telling me what not to do and doing it yourself I'd be / with you.
    I don't tell you to do anything. I warn/notify the "******s" of most MPGH rules.

Seriously, when you're claiming I'm a hypocrite over that post, he's been posting pointless videos and pictures in General tonight. I have posted approx. 1 thread about a picture in the past 2-3weeks?

Really, if anyone is a spamming "hypocrite", it would be Time.

Thanks

I don't tell you to do anything. I warn/notify the "******s" of most MPGH rules.

Seriously, when you're claiming I'm a hypocrite over that post, he's been posting pointless videos and pictures in General tonight. I have posted approx. 1 thread about a picture in the past 2-3weeks?

Really, if anyone is a spamming "hypocrite", it would be Time.
    What the fuck?

Do you not know the meaning of "hypocrite".

Time has nothing to do with this, All he does is spam, He doesn't tell people NOT to spam.

Does it matter how many times or when you posted a thread in the wrong section, All I stated was that you're a hypocrite and you coulden't accept it. Instead you went further and decided to attempt to win the argument, Which you clearly did not.
    If I'm getting on your nerves there is a dandy new ignore system located on the User cp, use it.

you decided to take it even further and request a ban on me, Proving to ME and probably others, You can't handle being in tight situations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    nice lub picture
    Uwant one?

Thanks
    Posted this 40 minutes ago.

Feels like 10 minutes ago.

, Just proves Life is passing by fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12