Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

LOL,I HOPE THAT HACKS DO BECOME OBSOLETE!!!!!

Because i been playing combat arms since its first week ,i did not start using hacks until about 6 months ago, my kdr was 1.58 ,then i started using hacks went up to about 1.83,i got paranoid and let it go back down. and i every use is no recoil,no spread,and until the nx chams were used i never used them because i couldnt tell when someone was behind a wall or not,and they made me prefire so i never used them.

anyways my point is "i was pawning you noobz without hacks for a long time,and without them yall will never stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to speedweenie For This Useful Post:

Tibirius (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ........What?

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpgha.gif[/IMG]

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Umm... Thanks for that information.... But I think this section is for releases only..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedweenie View Post
    Because i been playing combat arms since its first week ,i did not start using hacks until about 6 months ago, my kdr was 1.58 ,then i started using hacks went up to about 1.83,i got paranoid and let it go back down. and i every use is no recoil,no spread,and until the nx chams were used i never used them because i couldnt tell when someone was behind a wall or not,and they made me prefire so i never used them.

anyways my point is "i was pawning you noobz without hacks for a long time,and without them yall will never stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Lmao. Hacks are better then legit, I'll tell you that much. Because it brings joy on my face when I see people raging that theres a hacker.
    Need help, with basic VB coding? PM Me, I'll try to help the best I can.

My Releases
    [Release] ReversedCode's Spammer v.1.5

What I'm working on?!
    Tapper Version 1.0
    Advanced Login System Version 1.0
    Simple Login System Version 1.0

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReversedCode For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (10-22-2010),John990 (10-22-2010),nh10798 (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Colse this, put on right sction /

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Coming to a hack forums complaining about hacks. Lets face it, combat arms sucks and is boring when playing legit. Regardless if you hack or not you still have to deal with QQer's all the time and hackusations. You might of earned that KDR "Legitly" but how many matches do you get owned and worry about it dropping? Worrying about Kdr's itself is stupid. The game is not exciting when you're like "Oh no my kdr dropped .1 I got to kill 347932222222222 people to get it back up" Hacks bring the excitement to those who don't care and only want to have fun. Instead of wondering whos "leet" and whos not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophic_conspiracy View Post
    Coming to a hack forums complaining about hacks. Lets face it, combat arms sucks and is boring when playing legit. Regardless if you hack or not you still have to deal with QQer's all the time and hackusations. You might of earned that KDR "Legitly" but how many matches do you get owned and worry about it dropping? Worrying about Kdr's itself is stupid. The game is not exciting when you're like "Oh no my kdr dropped .1 I got to kill 347932222222222 people to get it back up" Hacks bring the excitement to those who don't care and only want to have fun. Instead of wondering whos "leet" and whos not.
    Actually choob, a decent number of people here don't hack. we just like the community. If you wanna hack, hack with your friend and don't screw up the game for others whose anterior cingulate gyrus (doubt you know what that is) isn't fked up and have an attention span that is longer than 5 seconds.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    That`s not nice . ._.

Thanks
    one day i hack the other day i play legit, the only thing that really pisses me off is that i dont get kicked when i hack and i get kicked when i dont. I think theres some hacks that need to be left as a VIP and never get released to the public or it will ruin the game not just for nexon but for everyone, although it is funny seeing fly hackers, as long as they dont have fkin opk or aimbot.
    I'll change my profile pic when i get around to it, I originally put it there when i was 13, sorry.

Thanks

Post in the right section. /Moved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    sorry speed i own with them and without them im good nomatter how i play the hacks are just a bonus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Damn i can't get what this guy is telling us /

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There isn't really a point in this thread... Anyways most of us dont care.
    Last edited by Scarecrow26; 10-23-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    Actually choob, a decent number of people here don't hack. we just like the community. If you wanna hack, hack with your friend and don't screw up the game for others whose anterior cingulate gyrus (doubt you know what that is) isn't fked up and have an attention span that is longer than 5 seconds.
    Just like any community you have that one oxy moron who tries to troll people who apparently and obviously don't give a rats ass about you opinion. I know you're thinking "If you don't care why are you posting back" Well let me explain this simple and logical reasoning behind this.
    1. I can
    2. To speak/Type my mind
    3. For shits and giggles.
    Don't come on a forum trying to be some and attempt to troll someone with your pathetic attemps to raise your "Fame" or whatever. Cause in reality, you're like as of now. Just some person at a desk typing a series of letters to form sentances on a forum. Now, since that part is settled i would like to also clear up the whole "Community" thing. Forums are not a community in itself, if that was the case you would be...how can I put this politely, Strung by your balls and your throat slit with a plastic spork. Every community has it's psychopaths that we call "murderers" when in fact they just weed out the stupid people. Hence You.
    But Yeah, I honestly don't care if this post leads to be being banned. Cause the fact is if this is your idea of a community then I'd rather live with the roaches..
    Last edited by catastrophic_conspiracy; 10-22-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    lol i dont know about this guy but hacking makes game fun as sh*t lol i mean forreal i have alot of friends that are legit yes they have high kdr and other crap but they get bored and leave the game not me i have fun i dont use the unnecessary hacks like fly even though it makes ur character feel like super man or opk which u get caught like a big HACKER sign stuck to ur forehead its just for shits and giggles
    "If You Liked Seeing Lil Wayne With Rainbow Smoke Thank Me xD"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast