Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You don't get it, if you say it once, its ok.

If you keep repeating it, it either means you have mental issues or your gay.

Don't give me "you aren't a man of god" shit, your whole beliefs are based on a guy making up a story and bsing it as god telling him it.
    Ok, i can't wait for the disbelievers to thrittle up in hell. just burning there will make me feel better, atleast i warned them, but they ignored the warnings many times.

I know what miracle your looking for, you want a prophet to fly down and wow you with miracles, right? WON'T HAPPEN. mohammed was the final prophet.
    ..There was a bible saying another prophet called ahmed is coming - going to look for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    .There was a bible saying another prophet called ahmed is coming - going to look for it.
    LOL.

Goodluck bro. You might find it in the same section as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
    Along with all the other Fiction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok, i can't wait for the disbelievers to thrittle up in hell. just burning there will make me feel better, atleast i warned them, but they ignored the warnings many times.

I know what miracle your looking for, you want a prophet to fly down and wow you with miracles, right? WON'T HAPPEN. mohammed was the final prophet.
    ..There was a bible saying another prophet called ahmed is coming - going to look for it.
    Yeah, you see this is what you do.

Your not a true muslim visible, you just want to feel like your better than other people. True muslims don't go around saying "i can't wait for people to burn in hell".

You believe a guy was given the word of god in private, with no one watching, and a ton of incentive for him to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yeah, you see this is what you do.

Your not a true muslim visible, you just want to feel like your better than other people. True muslims don't go around saying "i can't wait for people to burn in hell".

You believe a guy was given the word of god in private, with no one watching, and a ton of incentive for him to do it.
    Did anyone whitness prophet moses talk to a burning bush? with God talking to him? NO.

Moses didn't right this in the bible it was one of the [i dont know the name] that wrote it, no prophet wrote the bible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Did anyone whitness prophet moses talk to a burning bush? with God talking to him? NO.

Moses didn't right this in the bible it was one of the [i dont know the name] that wrote it, no prophet wrote the bible.
    So your going on the argument that Moses was making it up too? How does that in any way defend Islam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

So your going on the argument that Moses was making it up too? How does that in any way defend Islam?
    Wrong, im saying how can you believe one thing but not the other? you see, you believe what your taught as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    LOL.

Goodluck bro. You might find it in the same section as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
    Along with all the other Fiction.
    Lord of the rings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Bible=Old Testament,made mostly for the Jews and says about the coming of the Messiah(Jesus)+New Testament=Apostoles work.
    Rest wannabe bible stuff=shit made by people of the 6th+ century to prove an invalid point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Bible=Old Testament,made mostly for the Jews and says about the coming of the Messiah(Jesus)+New Testament=Apostoles work.
    Rest wannabe bible stuff=shit made by people of the 6th+ century to prove an invalid point.
    you judge about "time" Pagans long before Christianity, does this mean pagans are correct? No.

The Quran talks to us about Christianity and Judaism, being The religions of God, but also that things have changed from here and before.

Things just arn't the same. why does the bible need editors? isn't it the word of god?

"He (Allah) hath revealed unto thee (Muhammed) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel" (Surah 3, Al-i-'Imran, The Family of Imran: 3)

"Say (o Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the Prophets received from their Lord" (Surah 2, Al-Baqarah, The Cow: 136).

"Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light...And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him, and We bestowed on him the gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it is in the Torah" (Surah 5, Al-Ma'idah, The Table Spread: 44, 46).

"Lo! We inspire thee as we inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as we imparted unto David the Psalms" (Surah 4, Al-Nisa, Women: 163).

What im trieng to say as a Muslim, i believe: All who are Christian. and Jewish, and believes Jesus[Isa] as the messenger of God, shall find paradise.

Believing in Mohammed is between you, and God. in the day of judgement excuses wont be accepted.

Btw, heres something i want you to check out:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/39-enterta...e-weekend.html

Watch "the book of eli" its about a Man on a mission to protect the last bible on earth [king james version], i really enjoyed it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    exactly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post

exactly
    exactly what? that time tells which faith is true? if time did tell, then paganism would be #1 faith. i guess your a pagan ey?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wrong, im saying how can you believe one thing but not the other? you see, you believe what your taught as a child.
    That logic doesn't make sense.

Its saying if one thing is right, then they all are.

Which if they all were, then each of them wouldn't be right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

That logic doesn't make sense.

Its saying if one thing is right, then they all are.

Which if they all were, then each of them wouldn't be right.
    Bzzp* WRONG.

I'm saying if ones right, then theres a possibility the other is right, you dont understand that most Non-Muslims dont bother seeking the truth about Mohammed but rely on there TV. there Qurans/Bibles/Torahs are there TV.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bzzp* WRONG.

I'm saying if ones right, then theres a possibility the other is right, you dont understand that most Non-Muslims dont bother seeking the truth about Mohammed but rely on there TV. there Qurans/Bibles/Torahs are there TV.
    So basically, we should rely on the idiots who don't know shit about any religion on the internet instead of the actual holy book of the religion?
    -No thanks bro.

Saying "if one's right, the other one might be" is just like saying "if one's right, the other one could be wrong"

Eventually, you will understand the possibility for it to be made up is pretty damn high, especially when you consider the army/followers he gathered while he was still alive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345