Thread: Girls!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Damn bro, ik what you're saying though. You can't let your anger get the best of you. That has also happened to me before also, but I never called her an effing bitch and stuff, but I would be grumpy and shit with her and be easily aggregated by things she does when I was in a bad mood which would lead to arguments.

Ik you probably felt like complete shit after, but don't ever think of killing yourself over something like that bro. Ik that it can hurt, but you only have one life, at least try to make the best of it. I feel bad bro :/ - That one girl will eventually come though bro. Do you and this girl talk anymore?
    i know what you're getting at but we dated for like 4 year on the 17th of this month would had made 5 years but i did i felt like a peace of shit that none liked after that
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae348/demondog77/watch-full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg[/IMG]]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ya...the best advice ive ever heard was, dont take your life over a lover...no matter how intense it was...its never worth it. I feel for you bro, me and my last ex got really into fights and never let them go, where as the girl i love would have disputes but they were seemingly small...and im like this isnt how couples are supposed to be, this isnt love, i want caroline. when i was with her, i never thought of an end, i didnt even notice other girls....

If we all work out w/ our girls wen we're older we all need to go get drinks together haha
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    Ya...the best advice ive ever heard was, dont take your life over a lover...no matter how intense it was...its never worth it. I feel for you bro, me and my last ex got really into fights and never let them go, where as the girl i love would have disputes but they were seemingly small...and im like this isnt how couples are supposed to be, this isnt love, i want caroline. when i was with her, i never thought of an end, i didnt even notice other girls....

If we all work out w/ our girls wen we're older we all need to go get drinks together haha
    yea we do need to met up somewheres one day hell ill be out of school in 2012 lol but i look about 24 im 6'3 and have a full bread btu i know what your saying now but i was young than and i really didn't know but yea now i know not to even think about killing myself again
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae348/demondog77/watch-full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg[/IMG]]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    haha same.

I think tomorrow im going to start easing into telling her...its just its super awk. cause her friends sill hate me for what ive done..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by acdcpills2 View Post
    i know what you're getting at but we dated for like 4 year on the 17th of this month would had made 5 years but i did i felt like a peace of shit that none liked after that
    Damn bro. that's a long time. I've been with my girl only for a year and almost five months on the twenty fifth of December (Christmas) <3 haha. But yeah bro, just keep looking for that special girl, she'll eventually come through. You might not think that their is nothing else out there (not sure how you feel inside) but I promise you something better will come along sometime in your life bro.

Aha yeah for sure bro. Drink it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    haha same.

I think tomorrow im going to start easing into telling her...its just its super awk. cause her friends sill hate me for what ive done..
    it's okay everyone of my x's friends hate me and they told me one day that i hoped i died and i said i will in like 60 years and they was like prick

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Damn bro. that's a long time. I've been with my girl only for a year and almost five months on the twenty fifth of December (Christmas) <3 haha. But yeah bro, just keep looking for that special girl, she'll eventually come through. You might not think that their is nothing else out there (not sure how you feel inside) but I promise you something better will come along sometime in your life bro.

Aha yeah for sure bro. Drink it up
    i found someone that i really like i just have to wait and see if she like's me back i mean hell it ain't that hard to tell that i like her it's a dead give away if you ever saw me with her you would be like that guy like's her alot
    Last edited by acdcpills2; 12-06-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i think im missing like half of these posts haha, and it'd be 3 years officially last october if we stayed together and i hadnt fucked up. i remember because, it was on my way to an away game textin her, flirting indirectly (i said well does maria like rico) we were acting like it was a different group of people etc, and she said yes, a lot... and i was like does Maria want to date rico? (not our real names haha its a long story) but it ended up being a huge cliffhanger because, i cant remember if my phone died, or i had to go warm up but it was so weird feeling so good but nervous during the warmup/game...luckily we played the shittiest team in our league so i wasnt needed (starting keeper) happiest day of my life.

i change that, happiest day is when we beat our rivals in 2nd OT, sudden death, in the last 30 seconds, and she was there...it was intense, and we like played intensley, all of us like hoped up on adreline...i did pretty good, but we end up rushin the goalscorer and took a victory lap shirtless, she was there and she couldnt take her eyes off me...greatest feeling in the world...first kiss was after that game...
    Last edited by Zen; 12-06-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Dang, umad bro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Dang, umad bro?
    dude gtfo

i think im missing like half of these posts haha, and it'd be 3 years officially last october if we stayed together and i hadnt fucked up. i remember because, it was on my way to an away game textin her, flirting indirectly (i said well does maria like rico) we were acting like it was a different group of people etc, and she said yes, a lot... and i was like does Maria want to date rico? (not our real names haha its a long story) but it ended up being a huge cliffhanger because, i cant remember if my phone died, or i had to go warm up but it was so weird feeling so good but nervous during the warmup/game...luckily we played the shittiest team in our league so i wasnt needed (starting keeper) happiest day of my life.

i change that, happiest day is when we beat our rivals in 2nd OT, sudden death, in the last 30 seconds, and she was there...it was intense, and we like played intensley, all of us like hoped up on adreline...i did pretty good, but we end up rushin the goalscorer and took a victory lap shirtless, she was there and she couldnt take her eyes off me...greatest feeling in the world...first kiss was after that game...
    i know what you mean but we are only human we all make mistake's we just got to climb over that wall called life and live it to the fullest but listen the future isn't set you have to make the good or bad dessions so lets hope you make them good
    Last edited by acdcpills2; 12-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ya....i mean i could honestly see myself marrying her..only girl i can say that about...also we both wanna live in Ireland or Germany haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ya....i mean i could honestly see myself marrying her..only girl i can say that about...also we both wanna live in Ireland or Germany haha
    well mably thats what the future has in store for you man but 1 thing you better not run off to another country without having a beer with me and santa
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lmao im definitly down, though i think id prefer vodka to beer haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    lmao im definitly down, though i think id prefer vodka to beer haha
    yea or liquor
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    haha yo but tomorrow should be good because thats how im payin her back is with a hug sooooo we'll see haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    haha yo but tomorrow should be good because thats how im payin her back is with a hug sooooo we'll see haha
    get um man you never know she could just kiss you out of no wheres
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast