Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the people of this country have a right to know everything. we are a republic and that "we need to keep things a secret" for the sole purpose of our protection is bullshit. i understand that its also a matter of national security, im not refering to top level war plans im refering to incidents like american soldiers accidently killing american reporters because they were suspicious or massacre of afghan/pakistani citizens
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovexxx1 View Post
    those documents could trigger a world war
    :/ like what? What could have possibly be announced in non-cold war times that would actually trigger anything now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    the people of this country have a right to know everything. we are a republic and that "we need to keep things a secret" for the sole purpose of our protection is bullshit. i understand that its also a matter of national security, im not refering to top level war plans im refering to incidents like american soldiers accidently killing american reporters because they were suspicious or massacre of afghan/pakistani citizens
    This is what I believe too. War plans can be kept secret but mistakes must be visible so it can be addressed to prove a better government even a better world for us all. It seems secrecy is making millions for all the high volume companys.

CNN is calling them hackers. DDoS is not "hacking". It is simply pinging a sever. Why do they call them hackers and Hacktavists? It seems they need to be schooled on Common Sense and given a programming book. (PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM HACKERS or ANARCHIST or TERRORIST. THEY ARE "WE THE PEOPLE". How many times does this have to be said before they listen?
    If you can, send the US government a copy of V for Vendetta.

The Government is claiming its going to prevent anyone who viewed or seen or handle the leaked files from getting a government job. ITS ON AMAZON FOR SALE RIGHT NOW! Does this mean the government is going to take over all employment? They already tax us out the ass and we have to pay for fuel for the engines power companys use(Last years news). Is the government going to pay for our gas to get to work so we can pay your overpriced taxes?

I'm not going to forget what they government has done for us already. We have running water, running power and housing. Ya for a price.... We should get payed just to be an american citizen. This situation is complicated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    WikiLeaks is getting **********' attention as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    WikiLeaks is getting **********' attention as well.
    Bump = ban
    You have it in your sig
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    Now a days many people couldn't care either way what we have to say so I don't see what it has to affect with others in any way.

If I was going to be told something like the world would end in like a week I wouldn't over react just like I wouldn't over react to our governments files getting released.

Many people like maybe 10 to 15 years back would react to this stuff but lately no one cares about anything lately.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovexxx1 View Post
    those documents could trigger a world war
    that won't happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    RIP Bank of America.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    RIP
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    RIP
    Bump ? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Bump ? lol
    Meh, bumps are usually allowed if it isn't spam, at least in dead-ish sections.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Meh, bumps are usually allowed if it isn't spam, at least in dead-ish sections.
    but that was spam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Kinda funny how long this thing stayed in the media. Leave it to the news to make everything seem like some kinda threat. Just some douche with a website. It's not a big deal. Then Hilary had to go rant about it too.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gyongytyuk View Post
    but that was spam
    I love that MPGH sig lol.

-

Wiki leaks dude was getting arrested o.O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12