Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    How mother fucking dense are you? Evolution in no way depends on the origin of cells. If your God came down from a unicorn to piss into a lake to create the first cells that would have no effect on evolution. Evolution deals with the diversity of life after the formation of the cell.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME, EVOLUTION STATES THAT 1 CELL MUTATED INTO MULTIPLE CELLS, GOD DIDN'T START EVOLUTION BECAUSE HIS FIRST CREATION WAS ADAM AKA A HUMAN, SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN GOD SO YOU MUST BELIEVE IN A CELL BEING FORMED FROM LIGHTNING, SO THUS EVOLUTION DEPENDS 100% ON THE ORIGIN OF CELLS
    Gaut Daum i have to explain everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, EVOLUTION STATES THAT 1 CELL MUTATED INTO MULTIPLE CELLS, GOD DIDN'T START EVOLUTION BECAUSE HIS FIRST CREATION WAS ADAM AKA A HUMAN, SO IF YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN GOD SO YOU MUST BELIEVE IN A CELL BEING FORMED FROM LIGHTNING, SO THUS EVOLUTION DEPENDS 100% ON THE ORIGIN OF CELLS
    Gaut Daum i have to explain everything
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hahaha thank you for proving my point, everytime i shut you down you comeback with some dumbass reply
    PS: God does have mercy on my soul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You don't even want to get into this. Evolution had to start from somewhere, just like where did the first particle come to make the earth, ya feels me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You don't even want to get into this. Evolution had to start from somewhere, just like where did the first particle come to make the earth, ya feels me
    God created all this

Thanks

Where on the graph does it say that?
    Right here:
    [img]https://sas-origin.onstreammedi*****m/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/pp05ytoxcuijd73t-qrr3w.gif[/img]

And yeah my article was nice, and idgaf what it said the point was you can't take a poll as a hard fact, they vary by alot depending where the poll was taken ect.
    Then why did you back up your theories with a, as you say, faulty poll?

and no shit people with more education believe in darwinism, if you brainwashed for 16 years straight your bound to believe it, for ex if your dad told u red was blue for 16 years straight and you found 5 other kids who also believed red was blue you would stick to that fact even if it was wrong
    So.. you think going to college is equivalent to being brainwashed?

And now you're arguing the principles of perception?

Where the hell is this logic going?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Hahaha thank you for proving my point, everytime i shut you down you comeback with some dumbass thing
    It is honestly mind boggling that you don't realize just how incredibly stupid you are. Do you honestly think I'll take you seriously when your response boils down to an all-caps regurgitation of the Christian creation myth?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It is honestly mind boggling that you don't realize just how incredibly stupid you are. Do you honestly think I'll take you seriously when your response boils down to an all-caps regurgitation of the Christian creation myth?
    Your a fucking moron, i keep proving you wrong and alls you do is comeback with dumbass replies, if your going to be an idiot and waste my time stop posting on the thread

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post

Right here:
    [IMG]https://sas-origin.onstreammedi*****m/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/pp05ytoxcuijd73t-qrr3w.gif[/IMG]

Then why did you back up your theories with a, as you say, faulty poll?

So.. you think going to college is equivalent to being brainwashed?

And now you're arguing the principles of perception?

Where the hell is this logic going?
    Thats a different poll then the one he posted , and i didnt back them up with the pole i was showing that they can vary alot, and no college is great, im saying if your fed the same crap about evolution from kindergarten until grad school your bound to believe it unless someone you trust tells you otherwise
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-20-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks

Thats a different poll then the one i posted , and i didnt back them up with the pole i was showing that they can vary alot, and no im saying if your fed the same crap about evolution from kindergarten until grad school your bound to believe it unless someone you trust tells you otherwise

Lol no it's not.
    Here's your article: First Read - Poll: Just 39% believe in evolution
    Click the link that goes to the actual poll. There's the image I gave you.

Oh and by the way, both of my parents are of the Christian faith, so I was not spoon-fed this "crap". I actually stumbled upon these theories by myself through my own educational endeavors and found it intriguing, eventually supporting it myself over time.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Your a fucking moron, if your going to be an idiot and waste my time stop posting on the thread

Thats a different poll then the one he posted , and i didnt back them up with the pole i was showing that they can vary alot, and no im saying if your fed the same crap about evolution from kindergarten until grad school your bound to believe it unless someone you trust tells you otherwise

Now imagine you're a person who their entire life has been told that the earth is 8 thousand years old, that Adam and Eve were the first humans and that the Messiah will be coming any day now to bring salvation to the faithful. But the world is wicked and all those evil scientists are trying to deny our lord and savior. I was in this very situation.

What is one more likely to believe is true, something his/her parents having been telling them since they were born or something evil scientists say?

Do you at the very least acknowledge that you may be in a situation where your beliefs may be contradicting established knowledge? Or is it all just a conspiracy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Big Bang. Prob realesed something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Your a fucking moron, i keep proving you wrong and alls you do is comeback with dumbass replies, if your going to be an idiot and waste my time stop posting on the thread
    You calling Paroxysm a moron just made my day. Note that it's barely past 1 am over here. Thank you.

Thats a different poll then the one he posted , and i didnt back them up with the pole i was showing that they can vary alot, and no college is great, im saying if your fed the same crap about evolution from kindergarten until grad school your bound to believe it unless someone you trust tells you otherwise
    That's why most people that graduated, regardless of their upbringing, believe in evolution?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    Lol no it's not.
    Here's your article: First Read - Poll: Just 39% believe in evolution
    Click the link that goes to the actual poll. There's the image I gave you.

Oh and by the way, both of my parents are of the Christian faith, so I was not spoon-fed this "crap". I actually stumbled upon these theories by myself through my own educational endeavors and found it intriguing, eventually supporting it myself over time.[/B]
    I thought u were talking about the poll paroxysm posted and it sounds like you probably didn't like your parents and used this as a rebellion

Now imagine you're a person who their entire life has been told that the earth is 8 thousand years old, that Adam and Eve were the first humans and that the Messiah will be coming any day now to bring salvation to the faithful. But the world is wicked and all those evil scientists are trying to deny our lord and savior. I was in this very situation.

What is one more likely to believe is true, something his/her parents having been telling them since they were born or something evil scientists say?

Do you at the very least acknowledge that you may be in a situation where your beliefs may be contradicting established knowledge? Or is it all just a conspiracy?
    What established knowledge? I so far have found no hard proof that evolution occured :s

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    That's why most people that graduated, regardless of their upbringing, believe in evolution?
    I do believe that yes, if you hear something enough you start to believe it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I thought u were talking about the poll paroxysm posted and it sounds like you probably didn't like your parents and used this as a rebellion

What established knowledge? I so far have found no hard proof that evolution occured :s

I do believe that yes, if you hear something enough you start to believe it

wow. the rebuttals are wow.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

wow. the rebuttals are wow.
    Oh wonderful another atheist Gib me moar fake proof [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post: