Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    It's already been released?
    ...yeah...?

you could buy it for perm or for 90 days one time only on the 24th...
    i was 6k away from getting it perm :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    give me 4 minutes and ill have your account name
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    give me 4 minutes and ill have your account name
    this kids really good at finding acct names.

buy why does it matter, i made threads 'n shit about my acct name, but look;
    Nexon Passport Login
    Community Ban List - Player [naked-god]
    still not banned and still clean
    (dont even try to troll again king )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RedThunder For This Useful Post:

Alby-kun (01-30-2011)

Thanks
    It won't get much since it is from the Kalika case.
    DISTURBED YOU BASTARDO!
    ADD MY MSN.! -MAPLEGM-@NEXON.NET
    Y U DISABLE VM/PM?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

this kids really good at finding acct names.

buy why does it matter, i made threads 'n shit about my acct name, but look;
    Nexon Passport Login
    Community Ban List - Player [naked-god]
    still not banned and still clean
    (dont even try to troll again king )
    i have a problem with ppl who try to act cool by braggin about what they have in game but not having the balls to say there name, its annoying tahts what 50% of these threads are, im 100% legit and im a 1lt3, my IGN is KottonJaw, my kdr is only .75, LOLs,

Quote Originally Posted by Griefbackup View Post
    It won't get much since it is from the Kalika case.
    uhm, why does the kalika devalue the items?
    TROLL MATH

Thanks

i have a problem with ppl who try to act cool by braggin about what they have in game but not having the balls to say there name, its annoying tahts what 50% of these threads are, im 100% legit and im a 1lt3, my IGN is KottonJaw, my kdr is only .75, LOLs,

Because everyone got it.
    And he doesn't really have good weapons anyway.
    DISTURBED YOU BASTARDO!
    ADD MY MSN.! -MAPLEGM-@NEXON.NET
    Y U DISABLE VM/PM?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOL UR SO GOOD AT FINDING HIS ACCOUNT
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griefbackup View Post
    Because everyone got it.
    And he doesn't really have good weapons anyway.
    no that doesnt devalue the price of the items he has just because everyone got kalika cases, would that make myst n cases better, lol you logic is flawed kid, kalika cases would be devalued if everyon got kalika cases but not the items recieved from it
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

i dunno anyone that brags of what they have ingame, cept me, which im tryin to stop :/
    but i got the balls to say my name...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post

LOL UR SO GOOD AT FINDING HIS ACCOUNT
    yea, its fun actualy all i need is rank and kdr and then if that doesnt thin it out enough for me kills or gp or exp cause i can generaly assume that it is has only changed by a few numbers so if i cant find exact i expand alittle, the only reason i couldnt find subliminals account is cause his kdr dropped from 2.63 to 2.38, in 2 DAYS, that made it a little difficult to assume minimal change

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

i dunno anyone that brags of what they have ingame, cept me, which im tryin to stop :/
    but i got the balls to say my name...
    well ppl are either braggin or looking to sell there accounts when they have posts like this, so i say either way they are dumb asses and this is what they deserve, to have the exact thing they tried to prevent happen to them
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-30-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    TROLL MATH

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedThunder For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (01-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

yea, its fun actualy all i need is rank and kdr and then if that doesnt thin it out enough for me kills or gp or exp cause i can generaly assume that it is has only changed by a few numbers so if i cant find exact i expand alittle, the only reason i couldnt find subliminals account is cause his kdr dropped from 2.63 to 2.38, in 2 DAYS, that made it a little difficult to assume minimal change

well ppl are either braggin or looking to sell there accounts when they have posts like this, so i say either way they are dumb asses and this is what they deserve, to have the exact thing they tried to prevent happen to them
    What method do you use?
    I've been sucessful at finding numerous accounts, but I couldnt seem to do it on this one...
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

you sir are a good man.

and since im almost positive that you wont share your ways (i understand)
    could you atleast tell me(MPGH) if you exploit the CA website, or do you use your own program, or cbl or what?
    just asking for the general way..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Lol,Im fully legit too,I can put videos.I blocked mah name so I dont get abused.My KD is only 1.13.I just wanted to know how much it was.Im planning to make it go to 2lt or 1lt with 500k GP and 10 perms
    Last edited by teroristaboy; 01-30-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I block my name not because I'm a pussy, but because I am really, really..paranoid...like "4 chan is going to get me" kind of paranoid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12