Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

fuck bush and fuck the military

fuck these bastards and fuck the troops yes i said it ill say it again fuck the troops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    2 more months and bush is gone...

but dont insult the troops... they r fighting for us
    I am the God.

Thanks
    wut r they over fighting 4 oil give me a break fuck the troops again over and over

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I don't give a fuck who you bash in the government, I'm against the war and everything but don't you dare go around talking shit about our troops. It's not like they have any say in it, they do what they're told to do. I have so much respect for those guys out there fighting in something a lot of them don't want to do. A lot of these guys died for no damn reason at all, you shouldn't talk shit about them dude, thats just fucking low, no matter what you say thats fucking low.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

forthewin123 (08-26-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I don't give a fuck who you bash in the government, I'm against the war and everything but don't you dare go around talking shit about our troops. It's not like they have any say in it, they do what they're told to do. I have so much respect for those guys out there fighting in something a lot of them don't want to do. A lot of these guys died for no damn reason at all, you shouldn't talk shit about them dude, thats just fucking low, no matter what you say thats fucking low.
    true... i also respect them...

and guess what.. they got more balls than somedude1920
    I am the God.

Thanks
    yes u can say anything u want but don't disrespect the troops ...they are over there losing there life for us..

Thanks
    well 1st im gonna say fuck the troops 2md they do have a say in it they had the say when they signed the dotted line cuz they wanted to kill ppl and im not an american but every1 in the world hates usa cuz u ppl r whiny,fat,selfish bitches that whine about shit like the 2 towers ya u lost it ok u guys r killing more ppl in iraq for wut oil give me a fucking break thats the only reason they over there if any1 can say diffrent plz plz post it cuz wut happen to bin laden u stop trying to find him???? and don't say your fighting for freedom cuz they r not fighting for no1s freedom lets see the usa mess wit korea or japan right now they will fucking lose and they know it im not gonna waste my time anymore so fuck the troops

Thanks
    Don't talk shit about USA, or the troops. You'll get fucking gunned down. It's fucking low.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude1920 View Post
    well 1st im gonna say fuck the troops 2md they do have a say in it they had the say when they signed the dotted line cuz they wanted to kill ppl and im not an american but every1 in the world hates usa cuz u ppl r whiny,fat,selfish bitches that whine about shit like the 2 towers ya u lost it ok u guys r killing more ppl in iraq for wut oil give me a fucking break thats the only reason they over there if any1 can say diffrent plz plz post it cuz wut happen to bin laden u stop trying to find him???? and don't say your fighting for freedom cuz they r not fighting for no1s freedom lets see the usa mess wit korea or japan right now they will fucking lose and they know it im not gonna waste my time anymore so fuck the troops
    Too bad most of them didn't sign up for the iraq war ******. It seems like most of you guys forgot that we went to with war with Afghanistan FIRST. Right after 9/11 is when most of the troops over in the middle east signed up to fight. After we completely wiped out most of the resistance in Afghanistan whoever they didn't need was reassigned to Iraq... So like I said, MOST OF THE TROOPS HAD NO SAY.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    ok more troops join the military after 9/11 cuz they wanted to GO TO WAR it's thoses ppl who r mostly in the desert. and ya u went to Afghanistan cuz to find bin ladin, then iraq cuz bush hated saddam , then oil and yet still over there for oil but ppl r not still trying to find bin laden plus usa trying to make iraq safe but in reality is it was fucked up before they got there and now it's more fucked up since their there think in a point of view from the iraqies u have ppl who invade ur country and abuse their ppl and loot yes it's proven that the so called heros aka the troops loot,abuse prisoners, and even kill innocent animals and if i was them too i would be shooting and killing the troops too so yet again i say it FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS FUCK THE TROOPS

Thanks
    This is funny yet random how we are arguing about troops and bush.

And also, without the troops you wouldn't be free right now. Unless you're fighting against USA. LOL. anyways fuck you
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah you don't live in the US huh? Thats why you have a roadrunner internet connection...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wow,
    Iverson every post you did on this thread,
    I madly respect you for that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude1920 View Post
    fuck these bastards and fuck the troops yes i said it ill say it again fuck the troops
    Structure an argument and I'll listen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast