Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    Site was made for hacking not talking about who's top dog you of all people should know that.
    :O MPGH was actually for private servers. nig nog.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Be a member for five years, you may come to learn a thing or two.
    woah he come again thinking hes better then everyone cuz hes been here for so long getfucked

Thanks

:O MPGH was actually for private servers. nig nog.
    Touché but I havn't been around as long either way the site wasn't made for either of your two statements

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Site was made for hacking not talking about who's top dog you of all people should know that.
    Now I have that shitty Jessica Simpson song stuck in my head. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled. View Post

woah he come again thinking hes better then everyone cuz hes been here for so long getfucked
    I was actually giving you sound advice. If you were here for the last five years you'd realize that MPGH has been a very evil and unforgiving place. For some reason all you newer retards have some sort of idolized view of MPGH where its the answer to all your wishes and dreams. MPGH hasn't been a serious hacking site in quite some time. Dave has this site up to make money, nothing more, nothing less. Its not like he sits around hacking games all day because he loves doing so. That nigga has way more important things to worry about then MPGH. All you do when you visit the site each day is make him money, nothing more. All MPGH is around for is to fund all of Dave's other projects.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    I'm a skank? lol. Eve is the psycho bitch obsessed with drawing my boobs. And she's dating people off the fucking internet. Epitome of pathetic. It is a natural thing for me to put people down. I feel like ugly and unintelligent people should know their place in this world.
    You think too highly of yourself
    Boy, you sure do know a lot about Eve,
    I see you like to be all up in her business often as well.
    Maybe it's you that's a little obsessed no?

Btw,
    you aren't nothin great to look at.
    With your big ass Jew nose,
    so get the fuck off your high horse.
    On your way down blow me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Btw,
    Oh man if only you knew the story. If anything eve is the one thats obsessed.

Thanks

Now I have that shitty Jessica Simpson song stuck in my head. Thanks.
    don't know how but anytime

Thanks

I was actually giving you sound advice. If you were here for the last five years you'd realize that MPGH has been a very evil and unforgiving place. For some reason all you newer retards have some sort of idolized view of MPGH where its the answer to all your wishes and dreams. MPGH hasn't been a serious hacking site in quite some time. Dave has this site up to make money, nothing more, nothing less. Its not like he sits around hacking games all day because he loves doing so. That nigga has way more important things to worry about then MPGH. All you do when you visit the site each day is make him money, nothing more. All MPGH is around for is to fund all of Dave's other projects.
    i guess but maybe your looking at it the wrong way its a community who carea bout hacks im here to talk to other people around the world and get there veiws on shit i couldnt care less about hacks. try looking at it in a differnt sence maybe ull learn something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Btw,
    Don't hurt my feelings now.

don't know how but anytime
    this site was made for hacking...

these boots were made for walking...

Thanks

Don't hurt my feelings now.

this site was made for hacking...

these boots were made for walking...
    Ah I see it now I was wondering where you got the similarity from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled. View Post

i guess but maybe your looking at it the wrong way its a community who carea bout hacks im here to talk to other people around the world and get there veiws on shit i couldnt care less about hacks. try looking at it in a differnt sence maybe ull learn something.
    The hate machine is what drives MPGH. You just don't see it. Every relationship created on this site whether is in good fun or not involves the hate of one another. Everyone hates the black mods. everyone hates the fatbitch, everyone hates the cake ass hole, everyone hates the boring ******, everyone hates everyone. Anyone that comes around and says we need to be nice to each other just doesn't understand the dynamics between the members of this site. Almost every staff position held on this site comes with hate from a lot of different people. Whether we're just joking around or we're really trying to make someone cry hate is what keeps our community going. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Oh man if only you knew the story. If anything eve is the one thats obsessed.
    Who gives a fuck if shes obsessed? There is no rule that says she can't be. If you can't deal with it then just ignore it. Everyone has something about them that can't be helped, like you being a douchebag to everyone, but we don't make fun of you for it. Just leave her alone and let her do her thing because it's not funny anymore.

Thanks

The hate machine is what drives MPGH. You just don't see it. Every relationship created on this site whether is in good fun or not involves the hate of one another. Everyone hates the black mods. everyone hates the fatbitch, everyone hates the cake ass hole, everyone hates the boring ******, everyone hates everyone. Anyone that comes around and says we need to be nice to each other just doesn't understand the dynamics between the members of this site. Almost every staff position held on this site comes with hate from a lot of different people. Whether we're just joking around or we're really trying to make someone cry hate is what keeps our community going. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not.
    i think your right cuz odly i like u alot more then before... at the start of this u may have just changed my approach of this website..

Thanks

This is true I used to despise others who would get a spot over me but I could care less either way now.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast