Thread: BAN U ALLL!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyPunk View Post
    Ban this Hyak kid he deserves it.
    True dat man. and its != not =, Sorry sometimes I forget I'm not caving in C++ forum. We use != the same way as avg people might use =/= . Bit confusing, but yeh. Point is I'm right ur wrong, and u can just take u 9000+ spammin ass and go troll some1 else.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

True dat man. and its != not =, Sorry sometimes I forget I'm not caving in C++ forum. We use != the same way as avg people might use =/= . Bit confusing, but yeh. Point is I'm right ur wrong, and u can just take u 9000+ spammin ass and go troll some1 else.
    siding with a troll

you didnt even reply you just avoided everything i said claiming your right and im not...
    failure
    Last edited by Hyak; 02-25-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

you didnt even reply you just avoided everything i said claiming your right and im not...
    failure
    It's quicker that way since we already know what the outcome would be.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Lost all what was left of my respect towards op and other ******s who mentioned him.

Thanks

It's quicker that way since we already know what the outcome would be.
    lmfao listen to this guy, bro saying your right dont make it true,ahahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

lmfao listen to this guy, bro saying your right dont make it true,ahahaha
    The point is he got banned for doing it once, and everyone is letting this slide.

Get it now? >_>;

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

why06 (02-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

Lost all what was left of my respect towards op and other ******s who mentioned him.
    Listen let me explain my life cycle.

I cave in Programming forum.

Occasionally I pop out and rage in General forum for a day before getting banned, because I truly hate all you trolls.

Then either I get what I want or I get banned.

Then I go back to caving.

Nowhere in there do I get respect from other members, I just get spammed, trolled, mention spammed, and de-repped and a buncha other ******ry, but I usually get what I want and that's all that matters to me.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    The point is he got banned for doing it once, and everyone is letting this slide.

Get it now? >_>;
    thanks for telling me what i have already read, did he get banned for doing it in the spam section? (idk if he did then theres rsn to be mad, but since he didnt say where he did mass mentions at im figuring he didnt) but hes raging about pple not getting banned for doing it in the spam section. (or aka spamming in the spam section)

Get it now? >_>;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Listen let me explain my life cycle.

I cave in Programming forum.

Occasionally I pop out and rage in General forum for a day before getting banned, because I truly hate all you trolls.

Then either I get what I want or I get banned.

Then I go back to caving.

Nowhere in there do I get respect from other members, I just get spammed, trolled, mention spammed, and de-repped and a buncha other ******ry, but I usually get what I want and that's all that matters to me.
    Derp suck it up buttercup. By making this thread you haved dubbed youself the current ****** beggar of mentions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

thanks for telling me what i have already read, did he get banned for doing it in the spam section? (idk if he did then theres rsn to be mad, but since he didnt say where he did mass mentions at im figuring he didnt) but hes raging about pple not getting banned for doing it in the spam section. (or aka spamming in the spam section)

Get it now? >_>;
    Holy crap you're dumb.

Regardless of what forum it's in, you still get mentions, so it doesn't really change anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Holy crap you're dumb.

Regardless of what forum it's in, you still get mentions, so it doesn't really change anything.
    you call me dumb but you actually care about mentions

who cares about a number that appears on your profile? what are you 10?

Thanks
    @why06
    ustillmad?

Thanks

Derp suck it up buttercup. By making this thread you haved dubbed youself the current ****** beggar of mentions.
    Is that how you and your buddies got all that rep?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyPunk View Post
    Is that how you and your buddies got all that rep?
    Me and my buddys? Jesus you're an idiot.

Don't be jelly that you get dereped and I don't. Grow up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

You don't have to mention me? You do understand that right? Why the hell would I want a buncha mentions?

I want people banned cuz I got banned and Ima sit here and bish about it till something happens.

EDIT: Feel free to argue with me though, helps to keep the thread alive.
    Last edited by why06; 02-25-2011 at 05:32 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast