Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Angry Douche Bags 'R Us [Spamming d-bags]

Ight i've been noticing alot of spam on almost every thread. And I think I'd bring it to your attention. People that post shit like "Thanks, cool post" or "Cool thread" are douchebags and their posts are dumb as fuck. If you wanna "Thanks" them, click the fucking button, don't post it to raise your post count. I look at the combat arms section and look at the most recent replies/posts, and it's the same fucking person all the way down cause they think they NEED to raise their post count... GTFO if you're doing that. I mean it shouldn't bother me too much, but it DOES... IDK, am I the only one noticing this? I'm pretty sure they should get the BANHAMMER for being spamming faggets. I just hate seeing people that joined this month with 500 posts... I think it's SOFA KING WE TODD DID. And now that I brought it to your attention, I'm gonna list some of their names...

duyxngoc94
    scimmyboy
    oneirish
    SnilNotSnail
    XxxMattstaxxX
    warrick983

This list is very small, and only based on the first couple pages, and I'm not trying to be a dick by putting some of their names up, but just to aware them that people DO notice... I think that if you see people doing it, you should post their names here as them spamming, and they will be delt with accordingly after the MOD does investigation on it. IDK, leave me your comments on what you think, and please keep the "Cools" and the "Awsomes" to a limit.

Thanks to all the legit posters!
    Last edited by KVizzle; 09-03-2008 at 05:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KVizzle For This Useful Post:

Kreeg (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This is spam lmao..
    Who cares now anyways? this section has gone to shit because of leechers and spammers.
    Close this topic.

Btw this has NOTHING to do with Combat Arms Hacks/ Discussion
    Go to the flame section.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not scimmy..he does do a bit of spam but not alot...SO STFU!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
    Not scimmy..he does do a bit of spam but not alot...SO STFU!
    are u shittin me? he had almost every freaking last post like 5 minutes ago... And the guy above you, I know this doesn't have to do anything with combat arms, so that's why I'm hoping this gets a sticky to make people stop spamming and realise that they will be banned for it...

Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    Lol, Sorry for helping...
    somehow i dont think the following counts as helping?
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    How about You all are choobs... Woot!
    I mean ya, u help, but you DO spam quite a bit... I dont just put people's names up here that had the last post... I looked at what they said individualy, AND don't play it off as a helping role... Don't be sorry for helping, be sorry for spamming...
    Last edited by KVizzle; 09-03-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Go to flame section dammit, i wont say it again. it wont get stickied because this is COMBAT ARMS SECTION ugh...

please leave now.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moosicgawd For This Useful Post:

Gourav2122 (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Go to flame section dammit, i wont say it again. it wont get stickied because this is COMBAT ARMS SECTION ugh...

please leave now.
    stfu and go cut ur wrists... this has to do with combat arms because it's in the section... and last time i looked 4 of the 9 stickies dont have anything to do with combat arms, so therefor, shut the FUCK UP!!!! I'm sick of spammers in THIS SECTION!!! therefor it has SOMETHING to do with COMBAT ARMS. This section is combat arms, and people spam in it, so i'm putting their names out there... Keep spamming on my thread and you can jump up there too. I don't give a rat's ass if u think this is in the wrong section. U have ur own oppinion and that's fine, i respect that, but i don't like you poppin' off to me. I'd knock you the hell out in a heartbeat. But on the real, this has everything to do with this section of combat arms...

Thanks
    Shut up, fgt. This is the internet, live with it. This counts as spam you bitch. Don't try to be all big and mighty and fucking boss people around.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentElmo View Post
    Shut up, fgt. This is the internet, live with it. This counts as spam you bitch. Don't try to be all big and mighty and fucking boss people around.
    since when do i boss people around???

Thanks
    What I mean is please stop flaming people, and this counts as spam. Nothing to do with CA, please gtfo and go do something else.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentElmo For This Useful Post:

BlackScar (09-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentElmo View Post
    What I mean is please stop flaming people, and this counts as spam. Nothing to do with CA, please gtfo and go do something else.
    wait so ur telling me every post u make has to deal with combat arms? what did urs deal with? i dont think it had much to deal with CA... unless it just has to have the word CA in it... U tell me the definition of spam in this section and i'll stop... I'm pretty sure mine was educating people to stop spamming in the COMBAT ARMS section or they get to be a made a mocory... So this has to deal with the combat arms section and of people spamming... THANK YOU COME AGAIN!

And with ur 300 something posts, i think u might need to find something better to do? Go outside? Smell fresh air... Ride ur bike? Hangout with friends? And by friends i do't mean people on combat arms or this website... I mean like real people... That goto ur school?
    Last edited by KVizzle; 09-03-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks
    Are you fucking stupid? This is just as bad if not worse.. YOU ARE A NOT A FUCKING MOD! Get over it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KVizzle View Post
    I know this doesn't have to do anything with combat arms, so that's why I'm hoping this gets a sticky to make people stop spamming and realise that they will be banned for it...
    It wont get stickied.

PS: we here at MPGH hate you gtfo =D.

Clickhere to lvl my Habamon!!

[IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m412/Thedroid101/mpghsig.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m412/Thedroid101/TheDroid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    YAY. My name is not on that list
    But yeah...If you do not want spam then you need to stop spamming

Thanks
    dude who cares if people say "thanx for it" it gives the person who posted the thread more support to make more hacks, than just a thank you button, and instead of worrying about other people go outside and play, and you wont have to see all these posts... T.T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast