Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post

Like I told you in my church there are no slaves so this argument is mute and outdated
    :/ to prove a point, i showed you that bible quoting is stupid. I quoted the bible showing that it allowed slavery, and you showed it saying that there should be no slaves.

To be perfectly honest, all your doing is spamming with vague quotes about subjects that just barely relate.

Congrats on being a quote-fag tho. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ to prove a point, i showed you that bible quoting is stupid. I quoted the bible showing that it allowed slavery, and you showed it saying that there should be no slaves.

To be perfectly honest, all your doing is spamming with vague quotes about subjects that just barely relate.

Congrats on being a quote-fag tho. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.
    Always when a christian starts talking about the Bible people start the name calling very nice of you,like I said before you are not a christian.Christians quote the Bible it is were our beliefs come from.good day be back on these forums tomorrow going to take a day off and concentrate on my gaming.
    In closing even Jesus quoted from Scripture when confronted with the devil in the desert.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    religion gives a false sense of purpose.

/thread

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Always when a christian starts talking about the Bible people start the name calling very nice of you,like I said before you are not a christian.Christians quote the Bible it is were our beliefs come from.good day be back on these forums tomorrow going to take a day off and concentrate on my gaming.
    In closing even Jesus quoted from Scripture when confronted with the devil in the desert.
    :/

Let me explain to you why quoting from the bible is pointless:

You believe Jesus died on the cross. So If i quoted from the Quran, and it said Jesus didn't die on the cross, you wouldn't believe it would you?

The point is that you are quoting from a source in which the targeted audience doesn't believe is credible. That being said, you also quote very vaguely, and most of the time more than needed.
    -------------

This holier-than-thou crap you got going on is also pretty stupid. I'm not a christian because you say so? Oh gee, so if a loser on the internet says i'm not a christian, i must not be.
    -----------------

I don't quote from the bible because there is no need to. If i put a quote up for atheist, well they don't believe it, so obviously they would ignore it. Christians already believe it as well. Other theist wouldn't believe it either since its not their own religion.

:/ Maybe you should think about what you post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Paroxysm (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

:/

Let me explain to you why quoting from the bible is pointless:

You believe Jesus died on the cross. So If i quoted from the Quran, and it said Jesus didn't die on the cross, you wouldn't believe it would you?

The point is that you are quoting from a source in which the targeted audience doesn't believe is credible. That being said, you also quote very vaguely, and most of the time more than needed.
    -------------

This holier-than-thou crap you got going on is also pretty stupid. I'm not a christian because you say so? Oh gee, so if a loser on the internet says i'm not a christian, i must not be.
    -----------------

I don't quote from the bible because there is no need to. If i put a quote up for atheist, well they don't believe it, so obviously they would ignore it. Christians already believe it as well. Other theist wouldn't believe it either since its not their own religion.

:/ Maybe you should think about what you post.
    You are sadly mistaken my friend.

Hebrews 4:
    11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ stop spamming quote-fag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Hebrews 4:
    11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post

My friend it seems you are the one trolling ,all I'm doing is qouting the Bible to a former christian.And alll you do is chime right in and just put your own two cents if you were to know something about christians is that we quote the Bible as athiests would qoute their refrences too.So plz don't reply if your message has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My friend it seems you are the one trolling ,all I'm doing is qouting the Bible to a former christian.And alll you do is chime right in and just put your own two cents if you were to know something about christians is that we quote the Bible as athiests would qoute their refrences too.So plz don't reply if your message has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Actually everyone else quotes from a variety of sources. You are the only one who solely relies upon the Bible. And even then you fail to explain your quotes and why you use them. You just try to find vague relevance and try to apply it to every situation.

You're the kind of person who would take a parable literally.

Hell you probably don't know what a parable is.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ learn what trolling means.

You aren't quoting right either. Your quotes are neither explained nor really relevant to the topic.

In other words, stop spamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I do know what a parable is and as I stated before christians quote the Bible ,same as Jesus quoted the scriptures to the devil in the desert ,when Jesus was being tempted.

and another example
    Psalms:119
    103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! [yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

106 I have sworn, and I will perform [it], that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes, but the devil is the antagonist of the story.

Meanwhile, i highly doubt you are actually calling everyone on mpgh "the devil."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes, but the devil is the antagonist of the story.

Meanwhile, i highly doubt you are actually calling everyone on mpgh "the devil."
    Correct ,I'm not calling anyone in here the devil,but I follow the example that Jesus left.The Sword of the spirit is the Word of God,don't you agree?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I do know what a parable is and as I stated before christians quote the Bible ,same as Jesus quoted the scriptures to the devil in the desert ,when Jesus was being tempted.

and another example
    Psalms:119
    103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! [yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

106 I have sworn, and I will perform [it], that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

At this point in the debate, you are not disputing anything with someone regarding biblical text,
    so you quoting the bible in your last few posts is just you trying to preach.
    We are here for debate, not to read Bible quotes posted from some self procalimed bible know it all.
    Since you just love quoting the bible, let me give you one that applies directly to this situation.

Here you go, since you love them metaphorical parables.

"Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Take your Boy Jesus' advice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

At this point in the debate, you are not disputing anything with someone regarding biblical text,
    so you quoting the bible in your last few posts is just you trying to preach.
    We are here for debate, not to read Bible quotes posted from some self procalimed bible know it all.
    Since you just love quoting the bible, let me give you one that applies directly to this situation.

Here you go, since you love them metaphorical parables.

"Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Take your Boy Jesus' advice.
    but Jesus also said to go into the world and preach/teach what you have heard /seen.Jesus didn't come to earth to save the ones that thought they were just.If it wasn't for someone following Jesus commandment I would of never knew the true meaning of Salvation.So is it not those that are lost that are supposed to hear
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-05-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast