Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I know it's fucking annoying, and all he does is post fucking retarded shit. It's so fucking annoying. He thinks he like runs the General or some shit, flamming and thinks he's like ultimate to the General Section. Truth is.... ain't shit. Get the fuck off the high-horse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Truth 100% ^ .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The world is not going to end like that... it's because of the allignment niggaa
    im not a niggaaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    im not a niggaaaa
    Cool story bro, go flick your bean.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    He keeps crying to his lover archangel to move my threads all to spam.
    actually if you were educated about me and arch i don't request him to move anything. ask him yourself. i only ask him for unbans.

I know it's fucking annoying, and all he does is post fucking retarded shit. It's so fucking annoying. He thinks he like runs the General or some shit, flamming and thinks he's like ultimate to the General Section. Truth is.... ain't shit. Get the fuck off the high-horse.
    WELL HELLO MR.HYPOCRITE. constant "omffg im high" "ima go smoke" "all i do is smoke" posts and threads. you should really get off your high horse. considering that some of the staff even agree with me about your bullshit and nonsense.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cool story bro, go flick your bean.
    i dont flick a bean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    To be honest i respect @Saboteur

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

actually if you were educated about me and arch i don't request him to move anything. ask him yourself. i only ask him for unbans.

WELL HELLO MR.HYPOCRITE. constant "omffg im high" "ima go smoke" "all i do is smoke" posts and threads. you should really get off your high horse. considering that some of the staff even agree with me about your bullshit and nonsense.
    Ahaha, your such a twitty little bitch. Ohnoes someone said something bad about me? Ohnoes, /suicide.

And hell yeah, I smoke it up. Wanna wine about it bitch? I don't see one fucking useful post from you. All you do is say fuck off and one word replys. You're a fucking idiot. You think you're the shit, when you're just a winy little bitch.

You sit there for hours posting useless retarded shit. Everyone agrees you're a fucking stupid-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Good for you. You need someone to cook you dinner at night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ahaha, your such a twitty little bitch. Ohnoes someone said something bad about me? Ohnoes, /suicide.

And hell yeah, I smoke it up. Wanna wine about it bitch? I don't see one fucking useful post from you. All you do is say fuck off and one word replys. You're a fucking idiot. You think you're the shit, when you're just a winy little bitch.

You sit there for hours posting useless retarded shit. Everyone agrees you're a fucking stupid-ass.

Good for you. You need someone to cook you dinner at night.
    oh lordy, here danny comes. thinking he's all big because he smokes weed and says it on the internet. i'd like to see some of your useful posts or threads, c'mon. show some recent helpful posts in the past 2 months.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Why? becuase he hasnt trolled you yet and you be scared to get on his bad side?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post

Why? becuase he hasnt trolled you yet and you be scared to get on his bad side?
    Im pretty sure he's trolled everyone.
    And yes it would be scary to be on his bad side.
    but idk, im friends with you and you get equal flame that come backs on me for sticking up for you..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

oh lordy, here danny comes. thinking he's all big because he smokes weed and says it on the internet. i'd like to see some of your useful posts or threads, c'mon. show some recent helpful posts in the past 2 months.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=2841
    Go look through it, unless you're too lazy and just feel like posting more useless shit on MPGH. Trust me, we can go without your retarded posts. You think you're this big bad-ass. I don't even know how old you are. You're like what.. probs fifteen or some shit?

You claim to 'smoke' weed as well.. and when Sam called you out on it that you didn't... you went ape shit trying to prove you did. "Oh I'm high on Skype all the time or drunk". "Ask anyone, they know". Aha little kid. But Ok, ok ok. Whatever floats your little boat

No one gives a shit about you. When you're banned, the General actually has a break from reading ******ry AKA -->(Posts/threads made by you). You make up 95% of the bullshit in General. And 110% of the ******ry.
    Last edited by Obey; 05-13-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=2841
    Go look through it, unless you're too lazy and just feel like posting more useless shit on MPGH. Trust me, we can go without your retarded posts. You think you're this big bad-ass. I don't even know how old you are. You're like what.. probs fifteen or some shit?

You claim to 'smoke' weed as well.. and when Sam called you out on it that you didn't... you went ape shit trying to prove you did. "Oh I'm high on Skype all the time or drunk". Ok, ok ok. Whatever floats your little boat
    i have proved i smoke weed, infact. i've posted my bong, and weed multiple times on mpgh. i said i was drunk once while on skype, and talked to sam and juan. never said i was high and on skype.

sorry, that url shows no matching terms. no, i don't think i'm badass. i don't care what people on this website think about me. me and sam get into flame-wars all the time. in the end we still talk to each other. back to me being "badass" apparently. have you ever talked to me outside of mpgh? i'm actually nice. there's a reason why people like me. including a lot of the staff. i'm actually pretty helpful. but i don't give two shits on mpgh.

and ohhh, here's one of my helpful threads, made earlier today.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/340-blackb...ml#post4072953
    Last edited by Austin; 05-13-2011 at 08:01 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

i have proved i smoke weed, infact. i've posted my bong, and weed multiple times on mpgh. i said i was drunk once while on skype, and talked to sam and juan. never said i was high and on skype.

sorry, that url shows no matching terms. no, i don't think i'm badass. i don't care what people on this website think about me. me and sam get into flame-wars all the time. in the end we still talk to each other. back to me being "badass" apparently. have you ever talked to me outside of mpgh? i'm actually nice. there's a reason why people like me. including a lot of the staff. i'm actually pretty helpful. but i don't give two shits on mpgh.

Alright, whatever you say buddy.

Also, I served my part @ helping MPGH, with VS and mod. Now it's retirement time and do what the fuck I do. I love it <3
    Last edited by Obey; 05-13-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

wow one thread should outway all your bullshit just gtfo MPGH
    we dont want you here and nor do plenty of other people
    and i dont give a fuck if your butt buddie is watching this thread
    stop speaking shit austin and keep the fuck out of my threads with your childish bullshit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast