Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Video has been removed. Sorry.
    It's not removed, embedding has just been disabled. You need to view it directly from youtube.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Video has been removed. Sorry.
    what an idiot.....

I hate to say it, but if shit like this actually happened in the US and the media got wind of it, there would be an uproar, she would not get put to death, and whoever filed the charges would get sued+imprisonment.

What type of stupid fucks put people to death from a rumor? This shit reminds me of the witch hunts. Even then the town was in favor, just because she "insulted muhammed" or some bullshit, but hey, insulting living people is fine.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-14-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

what an idiot.....

I hate to say it, but if shit like this actually happened in the US and the media got wind of it, there would be an uproar, she would not get put to death, and whoever filed the charges would get sued+imprisonment.

What type of stupid fucks put people to death from a rumor? This shit reminds me of the witch hunts. Even then the town was in favor, just because she "insulted muhammed" or some bullshit, but hey, insulting living people is fine.
    Let me make this very simple for you: YOUR Moral standards say that what THEY'RE doing is wrong. Their moral standards says you're wrong.

She shouldn't have said it, enough said. If you can't handle it, then try to think out of the box for a few seconds when looking at this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Let me make this very simple for you: YOUR Moral standards say that what THEY'RE doing is wrong. Their moral standards says you're wrong.

She shouldn't have said it, enough said. If you can't handle it, then try to think out of the box for a few seconds when looking at this.
    Moral standards say it's wrong, period. Islam states that it is immoral. The Bible says it is immoral. It is immoral to kill another human being.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Moral standards say it's wrong, period. Islam states that it is immoral. The Bible says it is immoral. It is immoral to kill another human being.
    In the early days of religion, it was often reffered to obedience towards God, when people refrain from giving stupid comments about the lord who created them. The early religions never said "IT is wrong", the moral standards of "today" has changed a lot in religion, so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In the early days of religion, it was often reffered to obedience towards God, when people refrain from giving stupid comments about the lord who created them. The early religions never said "IT is wrong", the moral standards of "today" has changed a lot in religion, so.
    Hey dick lick...ever hear of a thing called free will?

Not that I follow the Bible, but it clearly states that you have it.
    Whether you do something immoral or not, that's part of having free will.
    If someone says something offensive pertaining to God, it's not up to a mortal to judge their actions..
    If anything that is an offense to God because the one making the judgement call for something so fucking petty is basically putting himself on the same Level of God, assuming that they have the right to erase a life for such a miniscule offense.
    The sad thing in this case, is that this lady didn't even say anything about GOD.
    Muslims saying that Islam is a peaceful religion are liars, and only trying to persuade non believers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Hey dick lick...ever hear of a thing called free will?

Not that I follow the Bible, but it clearly states that you have it.
    Whether you do something immoral or not, that's part of having free will.
    If someone says something offensive pertaining to God, it's not up to a mortal to judge their actions..
    If anything that is an offense to God because the one making the judgement call for something so fucking petty is basically putting himself on the same Level of God, assuming that they have the right to erase a life for such a miniscule offense.
    The sad thing in this case, is that this lady didn't even say anything about GOD.
    Muslims saying that Islam is a peaceful religion are liars, and only trying to persuade non believers.
    Oh..You just keep on goin' don't you? Rambling about this, you clearly haven't gotten a single clue, on why it is as it is.

And how the F would you know what the Bible states?, aren't you too cool" of an "Atheist" to be reading the bible? I though everyone who believed, is an utter moron, well atleast to you.

The Bible has been manipulated a lot, to fit into todays society. You just can't see it, simply cause you're unable to think out of the box.

The Koran hasn't changed much, and thank god for that. Thank god that there are still countries left in the world, who hasn't completely transformed into a moral copy of America.

It's funny how Americans always has this" stereo typical view on everything, and that everything is only right, when they say so. The clip clearly shows how they're trying to make it all seem bad, as I've explained multiple times, but I'm sure there's more to the story.

I really enjoy having this debate with you, because no matter what i say, I'm an retard, idiot, stupid, dick, etc...Just makes my day a hole lot better

As for your next reply, i really hope you can come up with something that doesn't seem like natural for you to say, and by that i mean, please refrain from calling me, the shit you always do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You've said this before..
    even though I wasn't always an Atheist, I am now..
    and like I said before when I responded to this,
    I've been though quite a bit, from losing loved ones to losing my mind..

I don't believe any more because the only thing I had to go by was the Bible,
    and some vague writings of a few Historians.
    The Bible just has way too many inconsistencies..
    It's like you find one thing that doesn't seem remotely plausible,
    and that's like tipping over the first domino.
    Thats exactly what happen to me... no lie and not just 1 more post...
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    It's funny how Americans always has this" stereo typical view on everything, and that everything is only right, when they say so. The clip clearly shows how they're trying to make it all seem bad, as I've explained multiple times, but I'm sure there's more to the story.
    More to the story? It doesn't matter what she said, who she offended or why she offended people. You don't get to kill someone just because they hurt your preciously little feelings. The absurdity of blasphemy laws boggles the mind.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    More to the story? It doesn't matter what she said, who she offended or why she offended people. You don't get to kill someone just because they hurt your preciously little feelings. The absurdity of blasphemy laws boggles the mind.
    You know, that's wrong? Your moral standards don't get to make up what is right or wrong. Killing another human is not wrong, nor will it ever be. And i think your signature makes a good point, of what I'm saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You know, that's wrong? Your moral standards don't get to make up what is right or wrong. Killing another human is not wrong, nor will it ever be. And i think your signature makes a good point, of what I'm saying.
    Does that woman deserve death for her actions? Simple Yes or No.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh..You just keep on goin' don't you? Rambling about this, you clearly haven't gotten a single clue, on why it is as it is.

And how the F would you know what the Bible states?, aren't you too cool" of an "Atheist" to be reading the bible? I though everyone who believed, is an utter moron, well atleast to you.

The Bible has been manipulated a lot, to fit into todays society. You just can't see it, simply cause you're unable to think out of the box.

The Koran hasn't changed much, and thank god for that. Thank god that there are still countries left in the world, who hasn't completely transformed into a moral copy of America.

I really enjoy having this debate with you, because no matter what i say, I'm an retard, idiot, stupid, dick, etc...Just makes my day a hole lot better

As for your next reply, i really hope you can come up with something that doesn't seem like natural for you to say, and by that i mean, please refrain from calling me, the shit you always do

Again the level of hypocrisy is astounding while debating with you.

You say I repeat myself, yet how many times have you used the bullshit argument that the Bible has been manipulated and the Qur'ran hasn't? Remember that old ass Bible you tried to use against me?
    Guess what? That book predates the Qur'ran by like 900 years..oh and guess what else?
    It's pretty much the same exact thing as the Bibles we have in circulation..
    So yeah..keep using that argument bro.

Also, the Qur'ran has been manipulated and it has plenty of versions other then one..
    I already posted my points about it, and of course you got all asshurt and tried to weasel out of that too.
    Bottom line, Islam's supposed peacefulness is a lie and the main goal is to either convert unbelievers or crush those that don't succumb to their twisted ideology. DO NOT WANT.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-15-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

The fail is strong with this one.

"Your moral standards don't get to make up what is right and what is wrong". Ergo if I cannot say that it is wrong to kill someone then you cannot say that it is right. Also if you noticed I never referred to my own morals.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Doc i was merely giving a open example to how you people are blindly thinking your own opinions always are the right ones

@Ethereal the Qran has not been manipulated. There has been made many translations and so on, but all the Islamic priests states, that translations, and other changes should ONLY been considered interpretations and not real, holy scripts. Besides, the Qran dates further back in time than any bible. And you can in no way disprove of that. The western countries came to Jerusalem, invaded the cities in those areas, and forced the new religion which was Christianity. That's why you see Christian people in Islamic countries. No wonder they hate westerners, for centuries we have been invading them, killing them, attempting to convert them raping their families and so forth and so on.

If their standards are "wrong" it would most likely be duo to all the violence we have caused them. Westerners have never respected Muslim people.
    Hypothetically speaking, it's all our fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

So let me get this right, you believe in words, whatever they may pertain to equaling the death penalty?

@VirtualDUDE:

When you have a mass of people who are: Uneducated, violent, and very much against any change, it should be no surprise why we don't give muslims much respect.

Hell, you think a woman should have died for saying muhammed sucks. Do you recognize how much hate that is?

Killing another human is not wrong, nor will it ever be.
    I'm going to be offensive here:

You are such a stupid fuck that you can not recognize the simplest, most basic thing about morality. Why the fuck you think people hate muslims when you act like this truly perplexes me. Saying killing another human is not wrong is not only stupid, it shows how fucked up you really are. If you do not value the sanctity of life, you are not a Muslim either.

Get the fuck out you piece of shit.

/done.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-16-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast