Thread: vip??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post

Allot actually. Thank you. Undetectable would mean never detected stupid... Nexon can patch them as fast as normal hacks. They see a hacker, they watch the hacker and wait for him to tell someone what hack there using. Then they go on the site download the hack and decode it brake it down and patch them.

So I am extremely dumb? Or your just extremely bored and trying to post something to up your post count..
    my point of you being retarded is still valid. we're talking about vip. not pubs little feller. vip coders know how to pack their shit right, and make it so their code can't be decoded. if any vip coder doesn't do that they need to slap themselves.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

my point of you being retarded is still valid. we're talking about vip. not pubs little feller. vip coders know how to pack their shit right, and make it so their code can't be decoded. if any vip coder doesn't do that they need to slap themselves.
    And my point still stands, Nexon owns the game. They code the game. If they wanted to stop every type of modding, and hacking it would be simple. However they allow Hacking and Modding because it gives something for there staff to patch other then Bugs and Glitches... Realize how Hacks are normally patched every week two weeks at most??
    That because Nexon can easily detect them. They know the sites that release them. They have the hacks. They brake every part of the hack down. Its not hard to do. Its also not hard to get the VIP coding..
    Nexon is a 28Million dollar corp you think they don't know how to do that shit. They you do them your the stupid one in this argument.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    It all depends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And my point still stands, Nexon owns the game. They code the game. If they wanted to stop every type of modding, and hacking it would be simple. However they allow Hacking and Modding because it gives something for there staff to patch other then Bugs and Glitches... Realize how Hacks are normally patched every week two weeks at most??
    That because Nexon can easily detect them. They know the sites that release them. They have the hacks. They brake every part of the hack down. Its not hard to do. Its also not hard to get the VIP coding..
    Nexon is a 28Million dollar corp you think they don't know how to do that shit. They you do them your the stupid one in this argument.

and you're the stupid one to believe that a 28million dollar company that's been out since 2008 can actually make their game unhackable. multi-billion dollar companies like activision can't even stop hackers. SONY couldn't even stop hackers. less amount of staff on bugs, glitches and patching means more to pocket for the developers. you need to learn before you speak kid. pubs are detected so easy because they're overused as shit. so once again, learn before you fucking speak. if you really knew so much about vips you'd be the VIP SUPPORT instead of me.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    fuck you austin
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    fuck you austin
    supsup juan <3

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

and you're the stupid one to believe that a 28million dollar company that's been out since 2008 can actually make their game unhackable. multi-billion dollar companies like activision can't even stop hackers. SONY couldn't even stop hackers. less amount of staff on bugs, glitches and patching means more to pocket for the developers. you need to learn before you speak kid. pubs are detected so easy because they're overused as shit. so once again, learn before you fucking speak. if you really knew so much about vips you'd be the VIP SUPPORT instead of me.
    /Fail.

Nexon can easily convert all files to server Sided, then I would like to see your hackers make a hack.. Or a mod at that.. I don't care if your the President of VIP SUPPORT! I don't care if you make VIP hacks.. Truthfully I don't care about you. AND SONY AHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA thats why they got hacked and had to pay credit card companies millions of dollars? Compare a company that has a leg to stand on. Okay

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks

/Fail.

Nexon can easily convert all files to server Sided, then I would like to see your hackers make a hack.. Or a mod at that.. I don't care if your the President of VIP SUPPORT! I don't care if you make VIP hacks.. Truthfully I don't care about you. AND SONY AHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA thats why they got hacked and had to pay credit card companies millions of dollars? Compare a company that has a leg to stand on. Okay
    youre a fucking moron. sony being bigger than nexon, was unable to stop their servers from getting hacked. what the fuck makes you think nexon will be able to? even if nexon made all their files server sided, people would be able to crack them. its not hard. its illegal which is why people dont do it, but its possible. you think you know shit but you dont. youre a fucking useless piece of shit. suck a cock or something. maybe you will be good at that.

INB4AUSTIN
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

/Fail.

yeah, try to back out when you realized you lost. i'd like to see nexon do that, really i would. if they had the funds to do that i bet they would. but a companies value isn't what they make. look how fucking easy combat arms is to hack, and look how easy a console is to hack. look how easy it is to hack games from billion dollar game publishing companies. for thinking that companies allow people to hack their game and make people NOT want to play the game is completely fucking retarded. Plus i just compared activision, can you not read son?

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    This thread has turned into one boys rage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

[CA]GazaKiller (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    No Game is Unhackable , they can be secured like pentagon or other government places it still will get hacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are one sad dumb sack of SHIT!

just kidding!!!!!!
    Last edited by SlightOhHand_SUCKS; 06-04-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

/Fail.

lol a leg to stand on??? his point was that they are number 1 and they DONT have a leg to stand on, ur a div if u cant see that he owned you there!

sony failed, nexon failed, sony aint online STIL he proved that some little nerd hacked thru security thats meant to be the name of every electronical piece of equipment in the normal home from toaster to pc shaver to cd and consoles,

after all these years ud think they would know every trick in the book.... and then bang

''any thing is possible''

tell the cave men that in a million years there going to be able to surf the net

out of trees and stones we evolved and did the impossible,

who says that a bit of plastic with metal solder allover would enable us all to talk to idiots like you is unbeliveable, your nieve to tecnology born with it...its allways been here,

well it hasnt new things are done all the time, if you got a brain, not sayin i do cause fuck me i dont, but even i can see that sabouter owned your ass off the forums, denail comes to mind, scared that your big head has just been deflated? fustrated? hate him somuch u can bare to see he won .

this was fun to read thru

i use paintshop pro steam, windows linux(free anyway) and loads of other progams and games, ive never ever payed for them, cause someone has already cracked them!

also if ya need a windows key, make an apointment at the job center and whiel there printing stuff for ya, type the cdkey on there pc box on that table there into your phone sorted
    Last edited by ltid8; 06-05-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]GazaKiller View Post
    No Game is Unhackable , they can be secured like pentagon or other government places it still will get hacked.
    The difference is, why would you hack that? Usuicidalbrahh?

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ltid8 View Post
    is vip undetectable?? and if its detected howlong before new ones realeased
    Of course it's undetectable... You pay for it...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast