Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Must have at least 400 Posts---> more and more
    Must be have good grammar [if going for editor]---->sure
    Must be here for more then 2 mouths----> year and more
    Show some sort of evidence you have what it takes.--->i have finished my exams and i have atleast 12-13 hrs free on mpgh !! and my activty is saying that
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.--->Yes
    Now you have read the requirements please fill in the application form. if you do not reach the requirements still post your app and i will read and consider all.
    ~~~~
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)---> Mina George
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)---> finished my exams and schools so 13-14 hrs on my laptop
    What position do you seek?---> i can hold any position here on MPGH I`m free
    Evidence you can pull off the job--->I can talk english well and i`m active and known by members and staff
    Why should you be chosen as News Team:---> i wanna do a favor for MPGH and dont want to be normal member all my life
    What can you bring to News Team----> I can bring new ideas to it and correct grammar

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snipermon For This Useful Post:

BassSR (06-13-2011),[MPGH]Time (06-14-2011)

Thanks

PS : My main is @Soldier
    Requirments

Must have at least 400 Posts [X]

Must be have good grammar [if going for editor] [X]

Must be here for more then 2 months [X]

Show some sort of evidence you have what it takes. [X] - You know , my grammar is one of the best , I don't write words that i can't type .. I also have a spelling corrector , I'm online all day on MPGH , I can fetch all stuff that happens , So yeah , You might be looking for me.

Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. [X] - I can when i want to , And while I'm in this job..
    I think that i will.

Information
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) : Youssef walid

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) Count whatever you want , I'm on pc like 18 hours a day , so lets say like 14 hours..

What position do you seek?: Fetching news , and Maybe writing some stuff.

Evidence you can pull off the job: I'm good at debating , Which proves that I have much knowledge and my grammar is also perfect all the time , I don't fail at writing , And i can fetch news very well.

Why should you be chosen as News Team: Well , One of the main and perfect reason is my Activity , I'm so active , you might have seen me much in the Debate section , My age Isn't so much perfect ,But my knowledge is much..
    I'm also friendly with people that i don't have problems with , Actually.. I even started to fix my relationships with people.
    One of the goods about me is that I can write a proper organized thread , And I can deal with BB Codes so much well.

What can you bring to News Team: I can bring much , Words won't explain much , But I can help the News team and Organize stuff and Interviews with them , My timezone (GMT+2) allows me to be online while most of the News team members aren't online , Also my free time allows me to be online even when the most of the News team are Online.

This is the end of my Application..
    Last edited by ShadeyZzZz; 06-13-2011 at 05:59 AM.

R.I.P 346

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShadeyZzZz For This Useful Post:

BassSR (06-13-2011),[MPGH]Time (06-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Name: Mina
    Activity by hours: Est 2 Hrs a day , Holidays I'll be more active , depending how successful this " news " program is , will determined my activity.
    What position do you seek?: female Anchor ? Me and Demon Kid can be the anchormans , if provided scripts by editor .
    Evidence you can pull off the job: I have a clear Microphone, voice , Camera, Tripod stand & I have had made videos for mpgh ( 2 ) .
    Why should you be chosen as News Team: So those who are TLDR can hear .
    What can you bring to News Team: I think my application and time investments for requesting a non beneficial program is more then enough .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

bandicoot(1) (06-13-2011),Skyline. (06-13-2011),~Shadow (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I disapprove
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    I disapprove

Boobs .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mina you're 17
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    i cant stop fucking laughing
    Last edited by Skyline.; 06-13-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Mina you're 17
    Okay , i lied . I'm 17 turning 18 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    MPGH INVESTIGATORS
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    MPGH INVESTIGATORS /cool
    i'd rep you but.......

Thanks
    MPGH INVESTIGATORS
    Fucking spies .

R.I.P 346

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Stalkers :[

Thanks
    This is kinda useless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelasmiles View Post
    This is kinda useless.
    then apply?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Stalkers :[
    Indeed .

R.I.P 346

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast