Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News 6/18/2011

Welcome to the MPGH news central! Our team of reporters, editors, interviewers etc. comprised of the most dedicated MPGH members will try and provide MPGH with the latest and up-to-date stories for the MPGH community. However, even you, the readers can take part in our innovative and brand new division. By simply taking the time to send me a personal message and providing us background information of your capabilities, we may be able to allot you one of our positions. You can find the most recent and trendy topics along with other intriguing information by simply clicking here Please keep in mind this service requires a substantial amount of effort and would appreciate if you cooperate with us if things aren’t working out. Thank you.

We will be reporting the general news on MPGH typically revolving around MPGH’s most famous (and infamous) members. Keep in mind, gaming related topics have been reduced as everybody loves gossip and updates on other members :P If you feel our information is inaccurate please feel free to contact me, my alternate account or Ravallo.
    Toxin Troubles. - Toxin has been banned for a week for purposely changing one of our member’s avatar. Toxin further provoked the community after being unbanned by altering the Staff’s Image thread (found here)as well as adjusting arun’s name to arub. Consequently, Toxin found himself in deep water by being permanently banned from MPGH. However, although he was given a second chance, he abused it by irresponsibly banning the previously unbanned CS’s for 2 years. Even after such controversy, the admins and mods of MPGH have provided Toxin infinite opportunities to reprove himself. However, how long can he be tolerated before he finds himself in hot water again?
    Tony is the shit - Tony recently made 10K posts and started a thread in order to commemorate this special occasion. However, the name of Tony’s thread proved quite controversial as it obviously offended Liz who would later permanently ban him after personally visiting the thread. As a result, Liz hit back in vengeance by fighting fire with fire by altering the celebratory thread’s title; a title which proved derogatory and demeaning back towards Tony. Tony is now finds himself roaming around MPGH on an alternate account.
    Mistake or power hungry GM? – Versatile, the editor of MPGH has encountered some problems this week. After being permission to interview him, Versatile revealed quite interesting information which has lead to much hullabaloo. This is our story of the week due to a lack of recent events.
    Versatile, an active member of MPGH, took particular interest in the most recent CS vote-out thread. In typical MPGH fashion, Versatile and RJ (the TM) quarrelled over who would prevail in vote-out of the notorious CS group. Inevitably, they began to flame each other. Harsh terms such as “dick muncher” were exchanged by both sides and continued until Killian stamped his authority, by asking both members to retreat and forget. Versatile grasped Killian’s warnings and sensibly controlled himself. However, RJ continued to flame and attack Versatile. Ultimately, he resorted to report Versatile’s posts which were received by both Toxin and Jabuuty. Toxin had identified that both members were at fault and that a ban was not necessary. However, Jabuuty had unfairly misjudged this debacle by unjustifiably banning Versatile for 2 days and threatened that the punishment could have been harder. Is Jabuuty abusing his powers? Is it unfair that he took a biased approach? With power, comes responsibility.
    The morning after, Versatile had logged in and discovered the reasons he had received the ban. And he quoted:
    "Don't abuse your tag/title just to be allowed to do that. In no way were you allowed to do what you did.

1) Insulting another member (even worse, it being a staff)
    2) Being CS, you don't have a cock to say shit anyways.
    3) You're new staff, and abusing your spot will only leave in a permanent ban" - Jab
    I had found a flaw in Jab’s message as I took into consideration that his first reason was incorrect; TMs are not staff. As soon as Versatile had found out about this injustice, he informed Obama who had passed the information onto Arunforce. Within minutes, other upper staff were all informed resulting in Versatile’s deserved unban.

This brings us to the next question. What happened to jab?
    Did Jabuuty abuse his powers? Or was it simply a mistake? With great difficulty the following information was also found.
    ". I re-read the posts, seems like you meant it toward RJ. My bad, disregard anything I said about flaming staff, but the ban and infraction will still live on."

Did Jabuuty make a simple misjudgement in error, or was this a sign of misuse of his recently granted powers? Although it may seem a bit ambiguous currently, this reporter believes that Jabuuty had lied and simply didn’t take enough consideration and a biased approach to this issue. This is all we have from MPGH News!

This is MPGH news with all the recent topics and issues about hacks, updates and section within the stronghold of MPGH. Usually it won’t have as much information as the news received generally would but it may appeal to some or hopefully all of you as interesting.
    Section Ahoy! – Recently, a few new subsections were added onto MPGH. “Help and Tutorials” were added to the Runescape section due the recent expansion of this section in the past year or so. There has also been a “Montage section” and a “Farming request” section added to Crossfire due to high demand.
    New hope for the Gunz section - With the return of Ex-Gunz minion ~Link~ and his coder friend Shunnai, there is hope that the Gunz section will be reborn. They hope to release numerous hacks and tools for the section and bring it back to its former glory. ~Link~ had worked conscientiously to expand 1-5 active members at a time to 15-25 at a time. Despite his hard work, he was inevitably de-minioned. An insider has told us ~Link~ had a few family issues resulting in great difficulty for him to persist in facilitating the section due to his inactivity. However, like many members have predicted, ~Link~ has bounced back and claims he’s here to stay for good. ~Link~ is currently coding a public hack for Gunz (MPGH S&J Gunz Public V1.0) with other tools such as S&J Crosshair 1.0 in mind. Until then, alternate hacks (without ads) will be supplied to the Gunz section .

“New and old” is for the people leaving and joining MPGH Staff. Make sure you respect their decisions and efforts for joining or leaving various staff positions.
    Recruits and promotions!
    [MPGH]Disturbed - Made MOD when Jabuuty671 moved up to GM
    [MPGH]GhostJr - Made minion for CA section
    [MPGH]Haze - Made minion for CF Section
    [MPGH]SmartAlley - Made CA Minion, FINALLY!
    [MPGH]Thunder - Made CF minion.
    [MPGH]CaT- - Editor
    [MPGH]HeroOfSniping - Editor
    [MPGH]InHuman - Editor
    [MPGH]Nitehawk772 - Editor
    [MPGH]Opticz - Editor
    [MPGH]Versatile - Editor

Whos Going?
    [MPGH]Professor Sam – Yet again, another rage quit, here we go again

An interview with Insane from MPGH,enjoy
    Code:
    MPGH Hex aKa Johnny knoxville says
    Yeah you got it /gewd
    When did you first start MPGH?
    Insane MPGH says
    Well
    I started MPGH back in 2005
    Oh wait thats Dave
    I started MPGH
    Last June
    Of 2010
    Whats your favourite deserret that contains people.
    Insane MPGH says
    You mean like Milkshakes and Cake?
    Like Deserts?
    Or is that like sand
    And cactuses
    No i mean Cake and shit
    Insane MPGH says

Oh
    Then It would have to be Vagina Splits  
    Next question? (You can google that)
    If you had to fuck one of the female MPGH members whowould it be?
    Insane MPGH says
    Probably Arun.
    Next question?
    If you met dave in real life what would you tell him
    Insane MPGH says
    Insane MPGH says
    To get off my lawn.
    Are you in a relationship right now?
    Insane MPGH says
    Yes, with my hand.
    I'm becoming more open, and letting the other one join in.

fi you could perma ban anyone who would it be?
    Insane MPGH says
    Leon.
    (Czar)
    if you could get out of CS right now would you?
    Insane MPGH says
    No, I love 50x50 Avatar. Makes me feel l33t. But you could take me out and leave the 50x50 avatar I'd be  .
    Any other questions?  
    do you love penis?
    Insane MPGH says
    If it comes with a cherry ontop.
    No, that was a joke.
    I love it either way.
    Thakns  
    Insane MPGH says
    Sure.

Thanks to dreamerkid.

Contests and prizes!
    This week’s contest’s prize will be a free Combat Arms account containing a luxurious permanent weapon! You will be informed if you win this contest via PM/VM. In order to be in the running the question is, Who is the sexyist non-staff member (not myself ><)! After consultation with Dave and Arun, we have considered giving away free VIP as prizes, so stay tuned for our latest news reports.

This week’s news has really made a step forward, with our team expanding and an influx of members. I would really love to thank for his amazing job as a news collector. had made this all possible by helping us this past week immensely as well as , for editing this issue of MPGH. However, the rest of the team seem to be slacking a bit and I will take immediate action. Thank you all for reading our first edition of MPGH news. I would LOVE some feedback by evaluating the pros and cons about our news as well as how my editor is performing!
    Thank you and tune into our next issue of MPGH news! also this weeks news will go without a video untill i find a good person to do the video,

n Do your thing
    Last edited by BassSR; 06-18-2011 at 02:10 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BassSR For This Useful Post:

-Viper (06-18-2011),Gaz (06-17-2011),Obama (06-18-2011),ParkII (06-18-2011),Terell. (06-17-2011),~Shadow (06-19-2011)

Thanks
    18th you mean...

And still reading.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    I don't think this is better then the others

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

Paul (06-19-2011)

Thanks
    I like the general news toxin is a bad boy

Thanks
    you forgot about black cipher

could break 9,000 before end of weekend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

Moto (06-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    I don't think this is better then the others
    In what aspect? The wording? The fluency of the article? Or the actual content?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    you forgot about black cipher

could break 9,000 before end of weekend
    Yeah, sorry about that, it wasnt in the news finding forum so it wasnted added.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    toxin is cool i lub him

Thanks
    He loves me

Thanks
    Also forgot to put that CodN00b released a mpghscape

Thanks
    Well @~Link~
    jsut tell him, and hell get on to it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post
    Well @~Link~
    jsut tell him, and hell get on to it.
    tell him .

Thanks
    Ah sweet. Another news segment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    so i can still talk trash to people and insult them?
    LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE.
    ITS AIRMAN BITCH AND IM BRINGING THE PAIN.

Thanks
    Stuupid Toxin is AFK.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast