Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
    They dont even know the meaning of ******,
    its an insults used to call a black slave, and ur happy for it?
    Yes bring slavery back

It's so hard to find good help these days
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/5infection.png[/IMG]

Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post

Yes bring slavery back

It's so hard to find good help these days
    Wtf man is hard to find good help cause you lazy as hell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ♥Diana♥ For This Useful Post:

Audi (06-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    fuck ******s.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

WOLFPACK X69X (06-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    fuck ******s.
    Id like you to say that to a black mans face and see if he wouldn't jump your ass in a minute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥Diana♥ View Post
    Id like you to say that to a black mans face and see if he wouldn't jump your ass in a minute
    I would jump on top of you and rape you for even less than that
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/5infection.png[/IMG]

You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ill say it. all my black friends don't give shit about it because there not overreacting stupid ******s. white man made it up white man still uses it.
    Last edited by WOLFPACK X69X; 06-18-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post

ill say it. all my black friends don't give shit about it because there not overreacting stupid ******s. white man made it up white man still uses it.
    Your friends dont argue with you when you call them that because they know your joking and your right white men did make it up and it goes to show just how ignorant and stupid they are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Your friends dont argue with you when you call them that because they know your joking and your right white men did make it up and it goes to show just how awsome and smart they are and why we gotta get that poarch monkey out the white house.

yeah i know they call it a white house for a reason!!! keep them ******s out!
    Last edited by WOLFPACK X69X; 06-18-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post

yeah i know they call it a white house for a reason!!! keep them ******s out!
    And they call us ******s and enslave us cause they know if they dont restrain us we can kick you ass in a second and wow nice editing -.-

Last edited by ♥Diana♥; 06-18-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    And they call us ******s and enslave us cause they know if they dont restrain us we can kick you ass in a second and wow nice editing -.-

Tits or you're a fat white boy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner99 View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. yes

Ur a chick so shut the fuck up cunt.
    Dot mean i cant kick your ass TROLL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    good job quoting that

You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Spend less time in the kitchen and learn proper grammar.

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae345/TripleSixPf/Okami-MvRouC12.jpg[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?
    [IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    That's the whole point BRO.
    We can't say it inf ace or well endu p and get shot lol so we say it here .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FukoBackup View Post
    That's the whole point BRO.
    We can't say it inf ace or well endu p and get shot lol so we say it here .
    Like eminem once said: You're so sensitive!

You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast