Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I'm sorry, let me explain, I said I agree with his post about the media controlling the United States and all that stuff. Not anything negative or seriously wrong about the US. I don't know anything about your argument with him or anything.

I am sorry for getting us confused and stuff. My fault, totally my fault, also I typed like this because it's easier on the human eyes than one long ass paragraph.
    No problem, just a mistake.
    Last edited by nevs666; 07-31-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.
    ^has never lived outside of america^

Trololo more kid, we don't care about your pathetic conspiracy shit either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    usa has too manny ******s and they are taking over want proof?

just look at president

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    does anyone not noticed I capped ALMOST? And BTW China basically fucking owns us. We are so much in debt to them, that not even all the billionaire's in the world combined can get us out. 2, you are all giving way to much for people who served, I will admit they do deserve some credit, but fucking worshipping at their feet is just fucking stupid. As the above statement, your wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    does anyone not noticed I capped ALMOST? And BTW China basically fucking owns us. We are so much in debt to them, that not even all the billionaire's in the world combined can get us out. 2, you are all giving way to much for people who served, I will admit they do deserve some credit, but fucking worshipping at their feet is just fucking stupid. As the above statement, your wrong.
    dumbass can i find out where you live. so i can shove my boot up your ass. This is one angry american and you rattled his cage!
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    america americe got a lot of bullship law LOL
    KamenRider for Life !!!

I Ain't Leecher

Yeah that Right Bitches

[img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/inui-takumi.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/yuji-kiba.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/kaidou.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/yuka-osada.gif[/img]
    [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-bl-blade.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-bl-gyaren.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/Chalice-Ani-Avatar.gif[/img] [img]https://i1101.photobucke*****m/albums/g434/Dave_Day/GIF/gmaskot-ex-kabuto-01.gif[/img] [img]https://i277.photobucke*****m/albums/kk45/Climax_jump_2008/gmaskotexkkickhopnj2.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I live in America, and it fucking sucks. We are taken over by the media, and raped by the government(not in a physical state, though others would say differently) I'm sorry, but I cannot agree with anything in this post, except about keeping trolls out of MPGH. Seriously, I would rather live in ALMOST any other country than America. You all say how were free and how we can do anything. That's only true on the blunt edge of the spectrum. If you go deeper into the core of everything, were about as free as China. As for Veterans, meh. They fought, they almost got killed, but luck decided to be on their side.
    Then GTFO! I've traveled all over, and there truly isn't a better place then America. If you don't like where you are now, you probably wont like anywhere. Whiny bitch.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Then GTFO! I've traveled all over, and there truly isn't a better place then America. If you don't like where you are now, you probably wont like anywhere. Whiny bitch.
    amen. praise the lord.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    America is fucking awesome. It's the government that sucks. Don't blame an entire country for the problems that a few corrupt people bring out.
    Commercialized media, yes it sucks, but the government basically controls what goes on the air.

And don't talk about our veterans that way. Go out and risk your life for a shit ton of people you don't even know. Go ahead, because until you do that you're a pussy and you have no room to fucking talk about veterans like that. They keep you safe in your little ass bedroom you have in your mothers house.

I may be an Anarchist, but I give credit where credit is due. Fuck the government, but love the country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    go to 4:10
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    bear don't be a smart ass . i grew up where 8 year old children were too poor for shoes and their feet literally bled because of it, they had no proper clothing because they couldn't afford it, yet we have thousands of people in the Navy with $200 each NWU uniforms ...
    that is BILLIONS of dollars spent on the Navy and there are kids starving and undressed
    Called being sarcastic, are you living in a home? Do you have money? Clothes?

Good, donate all of that to the poor kids, you most likely won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bear, i donate about 3 bags of clothing a year to the poor
    i donate about 15 pears of shoes
    i live in a home yes
    i have little money and my clothes are given to me by the Navy then i pay for personal clothes from my checks
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Skype User ID: cade*****legrove

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i live in a home yes
    i have little money and my clothes are given to me by the Navy then i pay for personal clothes from my checks
    You act as if it's the governments job to feed kids. What are you some sort of commie? Oh and just because we are in debt to a country does not mean they own us. We are Chinas biggest trading partner if we stopped that they would most likely go to shit, does that mean we own them? No.

(https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html)
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i live in a home yes
    Donating your old clothes and old shoes you buy and give away doesn't matter.

Do you give more? Do you feed the poor? Do you give money to Africa donations to use to give water? Do you donation your time to feed people? Do you buy bags of foods and drinks for people to take?

No you don't, you're not special, you think you're doing good but you're barely giving enough resource to those less in needs.

Do you give all your new clothes away? Are you willing to eat little so others can eat more? No, you won't, you're not impressive dear sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You can all say what you want, you are all already brainwashed into thinking that America is some fucking great as thing. It's okay I won't judge you for something you didn't realize what was happening, and as for veterans, It's not my fault they were stupid enough to go give their lives for people they didn't even know. I think they deserve credit for being great enough to go to war.

[IMG]https://blog.attoconcep*****m/image.axd?picture=2009%2F12%2Famericans.GIF[/IMG]
    Last edited by ben2134; 08-01-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast