Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Takari For This Useful Post:

Nismo (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post

The Earth has NOT been around for 14,000,000,000 years, the universe has. It's proven, because we can see 14,000,000,000 light years away, the light from there must have taken 14,000,000,000 years to reach us, so the Universe may actually be older. We can see right up until just after the big bang, after all everywhere you look is back in time.

WE DID NOT COME FROM THE EXPLOSION. That's like saying that the cookies I just *made* came from the cupboard. The ingredients did, but there was a process. You can decide whether it was creation (higher being [the simplest answer]) or, there was an earthquake, the indgredients fell into each other, then after a storm the ingredients were mixed, and a surge of electricity turned the oven on and they fell in. Sure, that would seem impossible, but thats only because the oven, ingredients, and ultimately Earth are not infinite. If these things were infinite, including time, then over time (could be eons & eons for all I care) it MUST happen. There is no reasonj why the cookies could not make themselves.

Before the universe, there was no time (time was infinite, essentially) so every possibilty (there were infinite possibilities) so everything that can happen, MUST happen. Thought spontaneous creation seems unlikely, with ifinity comes a 100% chance.
    Dude im tired af you noe what i mean proof its been around for that long does it say in history¿ @Doc only causevyou called me daft.

The Earth has NOT been around for 14,000,000,000 years, the universe has. It's proven, because we can see 14,000,000,000 light years away, the light from there must have taken 14,000,000,000 years to reach us, so the Universe may actually be older. We can see right up until just after the big bang, after all everywhere you look is back in time.

WE DID NOT COME FROM THE EXPLOSION. That's like saying that the cookies I just *made* came from the cupboard. The ingredients did, but there was a process. You can decide whether it was creation (higher being [the simplest answer]) or, there was an earthquake, the indgredients fell into each other, then after a storm the ingredients were mixed, and a surge of electricity turned the oven on and they fell in. Sure, that would seem impossible, but thats only because the oven, ingredients, and ultimately Earth are not infinite. If these things were infinite, including time, then over time (could be eons & eons for all I care) it MUST happen. There is no reasonj why the cookies could not make themselves.

Before the universe, there was no time (time was infinite, essentially) so every possibilty (there were infinite possibilities) so everything that can happen, MUST happen. Thought spontaneous creation seems unlikely, with ifinity comes a 100% chance.
    We have a creator. You make no sense where did the ingrediants come from? Who made him? Letme guess this was all a mistake right? get a legit theory then talk. Smfh
    Last edited by Jon; 08-08-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Dude im tired af you noe what i mean proof its been around for that long does it say in history¿ @Doc only causevyou called me daft.
    What are you talking about? How can something that predates human existence by billions of years be recorded in real time?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Are you blind look how complex we are we couldnt just make ourselves. Dont compare us to cookies thats stupid

Thanks
    Who the fuck cares...if you believe in him, good for you.
    If you don't, good for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

Da Kurlzz (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

What are you talking about? How can something that predates human existence by billions of years be recorded in real time?
    There had to be atleast artifacts of sum sort nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
    Who the fuck cares...if you believe in him, good for you.
    If you don't, good for you.
    I dont mind having a civilized debate
    Last edited by Jon; 08-08-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Artifacts? What are you? 9? Human life didn't exist 14 billion years ago. Earth wasn't around 14 billion years ago. Period. How can there be artifacts when Earth didn't even exist?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Wouldn't exactly call a bunch of retards snapping at eachother about whether god exists or not, based on old scriptures, or words from a fairy tale a civilized debate, but suit yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Are you blind look how complex we are we couldnt just make ourselves. Dont compare us to cookies thats stupid
    Fuck you are actually so stupid. Since when did we make ourselves? I was simplifying it for your idiocy.

Do you understand that given infinite time, ANYTHING can happen? Sure, when the Universe was created, time and resource was limited, but 14,000,000,000 is a LONG time for these things to happen. You cannot comprehend 14,000,000,000 years. In only 100 years, we have created amazing technology, cars, planes, or things like the computer you're reading this on. Who are you to 'understand' that life cannot be created through 14,000,000,000 years of existence.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Artifacts? What are you? 9? Human life didn't exist 14 billion years ago. Earth wasn't around 14 billion years ago. Period. How can there be artifacts when Earth didn't even exist?
    There wasnt any life at all then why would it exist if theres no life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    1 man isn't the whole word -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    nigga im tired not even making sense with what im writing ill fershure post on this thread tomorow tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

There wasnt any life at all then why would it exist if theres no life
    Okay, you must be trolling. Assuming you're not:

Why would what exist? I can have more intelligent conversations with Cleverbot assuming I am a duck.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    LAMEEEEe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Fuck you are actually so stupid. Since when did we make ourselves? I was simplifying it for your idiocy.

Do you understand that given infinite time, ANYTHING can happen? Sure, when the Universe was created, time and resource was limited, but 14,000,000,000 is a LONG time for these things to happen. You cannot comprehend 14,000,000,000 years. In only 100 years, we have created amazing technology, cars, planes, or things like the computer you're reading this on. Who are you to 'understand' that life cannot be created through 14,000,000,000 years of existence.
    Makes no sense whqtever starts has to finish

Okay, you must be trolling. Assuming you're not:

Why would what exist? I can have more intelligent conversations with Cleverbot assuming I am a duck.
    Dude its almost 6fuckin am we can argue tomorow bye

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast