Thread: Why like Obama?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmatter View Post
    Obama Is alright But Not Good as We Think he was gonna be
    Alright? I agree his signing the debt ceiling bill was a step in the right direction but how exactly is he alright? The economy is still shitty(9.1% unemployment), gas prices are going up, he's spent trillions and i still don't know where all that money went. I fail to see how thats "alright"

Thanks
    Not only is he not "alright" but he's not the person he made himself out to be at all. My question is how many times do we fall for this before we stand for ourselves and get a real "president for the people" into office. Just look at the margin between upper class and upper middle/middle class. Its obvious what their agenda driven root is. MONEY "Money = Power." A quote by many. But the growth in the margin has left the scum fucks (upper class) with a low 10% of voting power (if not less). And thats the one thing they fear from us. We hold 90% of the majority vote. But if we keep voting for their "profits" we will never make it and the margin will only increase and lead to more pain and suffering. Equality has lost its meaning when it comes to our economy. Equal chance is dwindling. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    Not only is he not "alright" but he's not the person he made himself out to be at all. My question is how many times do we fall for this before we stand for ourselves and get a real "president for the people" into office. Just look at the margin between upper class and upper middle/middle class. Its obvious what their agenda driven root is. MONEY "Money = Power." A quote by many. But the growth in the margin has left the scum fucks (upper class) with a low 10% of voting power (if not less). And thats the one thing they fear from us. We hold 90% of the majority vote. But if we keep voting for their "profits" we will never make it and the margin will only increase and lead to more pain and suffering. Equality has lost its meaning when it comes to our economy. Equal chance is dwindling. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer.
    @quevreauxx
    You sir a dumbshit for lack of a better word. You say "equality" has lost its meaning. You're right, 50% of America doesn't pay taxes. The top 1% pays 40% of the taxes, the top 5% of America pays 60% of the taxes. Equality has lost its meaning, how about everyone pays the same percentage for taxes. That would be equality.
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 08-03-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

@quevreauxx
    You sir a dumbshit for lack of a better word. You say "equality" has lost its meaning. You're right, 50% of America doesn't pay taxes. The top 1% pays 40% of the taxes, the top 5% of America pays 60% of the taxes. Equality has lost its meaning, how about everyone pays the same percentage for taxes. That would be equality.
    Yes im obviously a "dumbshit." And your percantages arent adding up. You just stated that the top 6% of america pays 100% of our taxes. But 50% doesnt pay taxes? That would be 94% and im pretty sure more than 6% of americans pay their taxes. Did you even read what you typed out?

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    Yes im obviously a "dumbshit." And your percantages arent adding up. You just stated that the top 6% of america pays 100% of our taxes. But 50% doesnt pay taxes? That would be 94% and im pretty sure more than 6% of americans pay their taxes. Did you even read what you typed out?
    @quevreauxx Are you an idiot?
    The top 1% pays 40% of the taxes, the top 5% of America pays 60% of the taxes.
    The top 1 percent of earners in america pay 40% of the taxes, the top 5% pays 60%(This includes the top 1% , since you can't grasp that here's it broken down). The top 1% pays 40% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov and the top 2-5% pays 20% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov. It's really not a difficult concept. If you still can't grasp that here's a simple layout for your dumbass.

Top 1% = 40%
    Top 2-5% = 20%
    Top 6-10% = 10%
    Top 11-25% = 15%
    Top 26-50% = 11%
    Bottom 50-100% = 2%

Yeah thats real equal, 5% of america pays 60% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

@quevreauxx Are you an idiot?
    The top 1% pays 40% of the taxes, the top 5% of America pays 60% of the taxes.
    The top 1 percent of earners in america pay 40% of the taxes, the top 5% pays 60%(This includes the top 1% , since you can't grasp that here's it broken down). The top 1% pays 40% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov and the top 2-5% pays 20% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov. It's really not a difficult concept. If you still can't grasp that here's a simple layout for your dumbass.

Top 1% = 40%
    Top 2-5% = 20%
    Top 6-10% = 10%
    Top 11-25% = 15%
    Top 26-50% = 11%
    Bottom 50-100% = 2%

Yeah thats real equal, 5% of america pays 60% of the tax revenue taken in by the gov
    Quit being so sensitive. Oh and your shit still isnt adding up right. Might wanna re-copy it from wherever you found it.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    why like any president. most of them have sucked lately anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    He's a sexy black man duh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enric1010 View Post
    He's a sexy black man duh
    That is completely irrelevant.

Thanks
    Give me some legit reasons as to why Obama is such a bad president. /go
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Personallly I have nothing against him but I hear alot of people hating the laws regarding illegal immigration, he is helping illegal immigrants at the cost of the money of citizens.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    [] His economic policies cost more money to work than what it is given.
    [] According to him, the soldiers would be done in Afganistan, he said that in 2009, three years still there.
    [] According to many recent polls, he is the lowest (or one of the lowest) approval rating in history.
    [] Unable to get Republicans and Democrats to get together and get shit done.
    [] Doesn't seem to know what he is doing.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Bombsaway707 (08-27-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    [] His economic policies cost more money to work than what it is given.
    [] According to him, the soldiers would be done in Afganistan, he said that in 2009, three years still there.
    [] According to many recent polls, he is the lowest (or one of the lowest) approval rating in history.
    [] Unable to get Republicans and Democrats to get together and get shit done.
    [] Doesn't seem to know what he is doing.
    all those boxes are checked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    [✓] His economic policies cost more money to work than what it is given.
    [✓] According to him, the soldiers would be done in Afganistan, he said that in 2009, three years still there.
    [✓] According to many recent polls, he is the lowest (or one of the lowest) approval rating in history.
    [✓] Unable to get Republicans and Democrats to get together and get shit done.
    [✓] Doesn't seem to know what he is doing.
    This the truth right hur

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He has found Osama after 8 years of Bush finding him.
    He withdrew troops when Bush couldn't.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast