Pro sigs don't need cnc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
    Pro sigs don't need cnc.
    You haven't seen a pro sig then brah
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
    Pro sigs don't need cnc.
    I'll need about 5 more years, time off from work, and some medicinal marijuana to make pro sigs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The first thing that comes to my mind is: whoa!

The render is blended in with the background so nicely, and then I aint even talking about blurring/sharpening.

The depth could've been better at some points, (most left green ball, a tad down there it's too crispy, etc).

The lightning isn't the best you could possible do. It isn't a 100% in the good direction, it should be a tad more down. However, I love the lightning effects you sued around his right arm.

The effects are nice, and i love how you swirled and smudged the shit out of the whole tag. But, in the bottom-right corner, the ball'ish thingie, there's a bit too much black, same goes for the smudged line behind the green'ish/blue'ish lines and the mis-formed ball, quite a bit of pixels of his right arm.
    I wouldn't have gone for the c4d that's coming down from the right side of his head, to the bottom right corner, I would've left them out in my honest opinion. They distract a bit too much from the focal itself. Also, I don't really think that those lines compliment the tag, color-wise.

The flow is just awesome, can't really think about any negative points about that one. Maybe you couldn't made the brown'ish one (right arm starting, ending near the upper-left corner) a tad more straighter going, but other than that, it's not even worth mentioning.

You've really done a great job on the rule of thirds - well done.

I'm glad you made this without text, it would've been shit otherwise.

The color-scheme is beautiful, however I should've went for a little bit brighter background, but that's just my personal view on the tag.

All in all, it's an aesthetic piece of work, which could definitly be more awesome by fixing up some little things.

O yeah, do me a favor, put in a cinematic border /.

Much love for you, Eth.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to .Amnesia For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (09-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Loocks pretty cool wish i could make something like that
    Accomplished: Nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    The first thing that comes to my mind is: whoa!

The render is blended in with the background so nicely, and then I aint even talking about blurring/sharpening.

The depth could've been better at some points, (most left green ball, a tad down there it's too crispy, etc).

The lightning isn't the best you could possible do. It isn't a 100% in the good direction, it should be a tad more down. However, I love the lightning effects you sued around his right arm.

The effects are nice, and i love how you swirled and smudged the shit out of the whole tag. But, in the bottom-right corner, the ball'ish thingie, there's a bit too much black, same goes for the smudged line behind the green'ish/blue'ish lines and the mis-formed ball, quite a bit of pixels of his right arm.
    I wouldn't have gone for the c4d that's coming down from the right side of his head, to the bottom right corner, I would've left them out in my honest opinion. They distract a bit too much from the focal itself. Also, I don't really think that those lines compliment the tag, color-wise.

The flow is just awesome, can't really think about any negative points about that one. Maybe you couldn't made the brown'ish one (right arm starting, ending near the upper-left corner) a tad more straighter going, but other than that, it's not even worth mentioning.

You've really done a great job on the rule of thirds - well done.

I'm glad you made this without text, it would've been shit otherwise.

The color-scheme is beautiful, however I should've went for a little bit brighter background, but that's just my personal view on the tag.

All in all, it's an aesthetic piece of work, which could definitly be more awesome by fixing up some little things.

O yeah, do me a favor, put in a cinematic border /.

Much love for you, Eth.
    Love you Martin. I feel honored that you took the time to evaluate this so precisely.
    Thank you mang.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    cool smudge bro
    jks ily

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You neber make meh tags

Is it just me or is this better than Doc's later work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12