Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Tristan the trolling/flaming king

Anyways, i know right, lol did you get infracted on that post that i quoted and said "Inb4infraction" ?

Told yaaa.

Next thing you know we aren't able to curse or something.. boy now that would suck
    Nope
    I only ever get infracted for calling people retarded or dumbasses

It isn't even flame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    well i was giving someone CnC or rating there signature and i said fuck in the sentence and it got deleted.. was deleted for Rude Language lmao

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    well i was giving someone CnC or rating there signature and i said fuck in the sentence and it got deleted.. was deleted for Rude Language lmao

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Might just have got an infraction because you're a retard

Thanks
    Ragequit? :c
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Tristan the trolling/flaming king

Anyways, i know right, lol did you get infracted on that post that i quoted and said "Inb4infraction" ?

Told yaaa.

Next thing you know we aren't able to curse or something.. boy now that would suck
    Fuck that I never posted around MPGH when I first joined because I LOVED watching people troll other people. It was fantastic. It was hilarious, and less leechers/noobs posted because they didn't want to get bitched at. Most of the people who posted actually had a fucking brain.

Now every leecher and their mother posts the fucking dumbest questions. They post shit like "download no werkjk!!" when the attachment needs to be approved and "how inject to hacks????" or my favorite "how make hacks work!!!" when they aren't even using a hack for the right game. They DESERVE to be picked on and bitched at. Then they won't post stupid shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by fckasdgcas
    MPGH isn't a place for kids to have an online fight. If somebody is being a total dickhead then report him/her.
    Further arguments are just gonna make you guys look immature and pathetic.
    Shut the fuck up ******. You just joined, got enough posts for VIP, and now you think with that title you can join this discussion with your two cents of worthlessness? No. Go leech more.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko
    I got infracted for saying Fuck...
    That's fucking bullshit. I would definitely fight that.

Rude Language? That's not even in the fucking rules, you don't deserve an infraction for that shit.

Mpgh is going downhill and more scrubs, noobs, choobs, and leechers join and post stupid shit everyday

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's fucking bullshit. I would definitely fight that.

Rude Language? That's not even in the fucking rules, you don't deserve an infraction for that shit.

Mpgh is going downhill and more scrubs, noobs, choobs, and leechers join and post stupid shit everyday
    No he deserves more than infraction for that
    Partly because he's a retard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

No he deserves more than infraction for that
    Partly because he's a retard
    Then an infraction*

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Then an infraction*
    I like the bit where you can't form an argument so you go for a typo I made

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I like how you call me a retard, and yet you can't use proper grammar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Fuck that I never posted around MPGH when I first joined because I LOVED watching people troll other people. It was fantastic. It was hilarious, and less leechers/noobs posted because they didn't want to get bitched at. Most of the people who posted actually had a fucking brain.

Now every leecher and their mother posts the fucking dumbest questions. They post shit like "download no werkjk!!" when the attachment needs to be approved and "how inject to hacks????" or my favorite "how make hacks work!!!" when they aren't even using a hack for the right game. They DESERVE to be picked on and bitched at. Then they won't post stupid shit again.
    I agree 100%

I joined like may 2010, and i was a noob then, but every now and then i did see some trolls around.. shit was so funny.

It's complete bullshit, for example, one of my cousins used to be an important member on a sneaker forum.. what happened was one day, he left for the entire day.. he came back the next day and the rules had changed, but he still did what he regularly did without knowing the rules changed, he went into the flamethrower section, flamed some guy and got perma'd.

I didn't give a fuck about it until recently when i started becoming active on this forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I like how you call me a retard, and yet you can't use proper grammar
    I like how you can't form an argument so you try and pick on my grammar instead

Thanks
    @iTzSeyeko Stop being mentally challenged.
    @Love Take an English class.

^^ That's how flaming should be dealt with when it's not too bad. An infraction would be pointless and piss both people off more

I believe the worst was when this little ****** commented on a help post I was asking on the crossfire section and said a smartass comment like "Maybe if you didn't curse so much people would care about helping you" (meanwhile I had three people switching through teamviewer to fix my problem and another eight commenting on my help thread). So I simply sent back a nice little "Fuck off you little twerp this is my help thread". So the kid kept harassing me on my VM wall, and I flamed him back, the usual thing for someone whose been here longer than a little 2011 join date kid with like 50 posts, and I was BANNED for a fucking WEEK for it.
    Twerp starts it and I get in trouble? Fuck that.

MPGH, stop being a little bitch ass High School with rules like that of New Jerseys bullying counselor law and let kids fight it out on the playground.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @iTzSeyeko Stop being mentally challenged.
    @Love Take an English class.

^^ That's how flaming should be dealt with when it's not too bad. An infraction would be pointless and piss both people off more

I believe the worst was when this little ****** commented on a help post I was asking on the crossfire section and said a smartass comment like "Maybe if you didn't curse so much people would care about helping you" (meanwhile I had three people switching through teamviewer to fix my problem and another eight commenting on my help thread). So I simply sent back a nice little "Fuck off you little twerp this is my help thread". So the kid kept harassing me on my VM wall, and I flamed him back, the usual thing for someone whose been here longer than a little 2011 join date kid with like 50 posts, and I was BANNED for a fucking WEEK for it.
    Twerp starts it and I get in trouble? Fuck that.

MPGH, stop being a little bitch ass High School with rules like that of New Jerseys bullying counselor law and let kids fight it out on the playground.
    I do take English class

Why do you think I should anyways?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

Shut the fuck up you fat cunt.
    No one gives a shit about you.
    obviously you're here for the VIP so stop fucking posting and play your god damn game.
    But flame like this is fucking uncalled for. All he said was that it's not a place to come and fight and it makes you look immature and pathetic. Just because that guy is a VIP buyer, doesn't mean he's not allowed to comment on things, and him being a VIP member shouldn't be considered a bad thing, because he gave MPGH money for that VIP and that money paid for the upgrade and keeping MPGH running every month.

IMO, reporting a dumbass does nothing. I also think you should be allowed to call someone names like dumbass if it's necessary.

Edit: Also, abt 2 years ago, MPGH was way better. Less strict and "clean" and it had good staff members unlike now, where it has staff like coughDisturbedcough
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 11-10-2011 at 05:00 PM.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    But flame like this is fucking uncalled for. All he said was that it's not a place to come and fight and it makes you look immature and pathetic. Just because that guy is a VIP buyer, doesn't mean he's not allowed to comment on things, and him being a VIP member shouldn't be considered a bad thing, because he gave MPGH money for that VIP and that money paid for the upgrade and keeping MPGH running every month.

IMO, reporting a dumbass does nothing. I also think you should be allowed to call someone names like dumbass if it's necessary.

Edit: Also, abt 2 years ago, MPGH was way better. Less strict and "clean" and it had good staff members unlike now, where it has staff like coughDisturbedcough
    it's not just disturbed. I dunno if it's just the amount of newer staff
    I only know from 1 1/2 years ago But general was a great place to be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast