Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Game hacking today

Just setting up the question for a debate.

MMOrpg hacking has what seems to be a thing of the past, now it's all about MMOfps hacking.

So what's the deal?

Is it to hard for anyone to put out a mmorpg hack?
    Is it because no one wants to pay for them?

Ask some more questions, see if you get an answer.
    Have fun everyone.
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    depends on which game company is putting out the mmorpg hack o.o

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You confuse me sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    MMORPG hacking isn't a thing of the past.. it really depends on what game and if there is any demand for hacks (paid or whatever reason they release hacks for it).

Take Vindictus for example...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's a very high powered mmo.
    There used to be a high flux of mmorpg hacks, now this is all that we actually have?
    Compairing to the fps hacks we have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well there just isn't enough of a fun factor in RPG hacks. Bots/MultiBots, Stat Changer etc, hardly anything fun. FPS hacks include things like Aimbot, OPK, Fly Mode, Ghost Mode, Telekills, Super bullets, Speed hacks, the list is really endless with endless lulz to be had when using any of them.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its skill vs. farming games.

Most hacks are money/stat hacks and its really stupid to do. Its fine for like gold farming in wow, but everything else........is pretty boring.

FPS have instant and fun hacks, rpg's usually have boring "OH LOOK I DO 999999999 DMG", cool. Try dungeong defenders, you can hack that game easy, but meh, nothing special.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I understand your point of view.

Get fps hack, piss off people that have actual skill. I understand your wisdom, please teach me more.

I did however like to fly around on CA, but now everyone just gets pissed and try's to vote kick and yell HACKER HACKER HACKER ALERT!
    All I was doing was flying around, I could have lifetaker and got 100 kills instantly.

I would love to go back to rpg hacking, seeing as it's not massively infected and hackers are more uncommon.
    Moonwalk+maplestory, people thought it was funny as hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    I understand your point of view.

Get fps hack, piss off people that have actual skill. I understand your wisdom, please teach me more.

I did however like to fly around on CA, but now everyone just gets pissed and try's to vote kick and yell HACKER HACKER HACKER ALERT!
    All I was doing was flying around, I could have lifetaker and got 100 kills instantly.

I would love to go back to rpg hacking, seeing as it's not massively infected and hackers are more uncommon.
    Moonwalk+maplestory, people thought it was funny as hell.
    But you have to admit that people raging over a f2p game is hella funny :] You just don't the same reaction in RPGs anymore. I think the fact that RPGs as a whole has become nothing more then generic grinding fests with different skins is the reason why there little hack support. No one wants to hack a game that isn't even fun to begin with. My opinion anyways.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    PC games are a thing of the past. Go Xbox. Go PS3. Go Nintendo W- never mind.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post

Meanwhile in all reality more people are playing video games on PC's then you see on every console combined A thing of the past my ass, PC will always be better than console. We can actually "customize" anything we want. We have more freedoms using a PC. Consoles are so fucking limited they make me want to shoot myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Where did you get that idea from?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Unless I have a 900$ (I do, a 1700$ actually, but it's not the point) laptop, I cannot play Skyrim on Ultra High Qualities. And the 900$ is just a standard, 'cause I don't know how are the laptop prices there in the states. Nonetheless, I would much rather play it on PS3, and be able to play every game in Ultra High definition. Despite this, I have to give it to you, PC's are much more well-rounded. There wouldn't be games without PC's, so yeah, but still, as the game graphics advance (and they are, swiftly), great games will require expensive laptops (I am talking about laptops because a desktop seems to obsolete to me now- haven't used one in years) and thus people will leave their notebooks and netbooks alone, and grab a PS3 or an Xbox instead of breaking the fuck out of a laptop that wasn't meant for gaming. But then again, I might be wrong. I have been out of the gaming scene for about 6-7 months, so I have no idea about how the gaming business is going.

On topic: MMOFPS requires much more skill than a MMORPG- take WoW for example, and compare to a game like CoD. In WoW, if you play it long enough, you will reach level 80, yet in CoD your KD ratio will be shit, thus showing you're not a good player at all. And it's funnier to have a hack in a game were you have to shoot people than in a game were you have to cast spells and hope for a crit. hit.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

But you have to admit that people raging over a f2p game is hella funny :] You just don't the same reaction in RPGs anymore. I think the fact that RPGs as a whole has become nothing more then generic grinding fests with different skins is the reason why there little hack support. No one wants to hack a game that isn't even fun to begin with. My opinion anyways.
    Lmao this is completely true.
    I just got done screwing with people on CA, 140k-1d*40matches, Pretty much. Huge killing fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Meanwhile in all reality more people are playing video games on PC's then you see on every console combined A thing of the past my ass, PC will always be better than console. We can actually "customize" anything we want. We have more freedoms using a PC. Consoles are so fucking limited they make me want to shoot myself.
    I agree with you to a point, yes computers give us more of a creative power but sometimes I do prefer to play a legit game of MW3 or BF. Very few hackers/modders. Also I wanna fix up this old 3redring 360 and send it to you, I wanna see if you'll actually shoot yourself. Yes in the leg counts. :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    I agree with you to a point, yes computers give us more of a creative power but sometimes I do prefer to play a legit game of MW3 or BF. Very few hackers/modders. Also I wanna fix up this old 3redring 360 and send it to you, I wanna see if you'll actually shoot yourself. Yes in the leg counts. :3
    I can agree to that, too many hackers on PC, but I have seen a few on consoles before. It's a rare occasion when that happens but when it does I

I'd probably just take the XBox and throw it out of a plain I hate XBox's, one almost caught my house on fire.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast