Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You have a point but neither will he do anything, ever. The majority of public thinks, some one else will do it. That said I often don't care for others opinions.
    I also want to bring up the fact that he never even talked about the Government.
    I think he was getting at America as a whole. Clearly some of the abusive pricks in the video weren't doing their jobs right..
    If these guys had any respect for the Constitution or even what they stand for "Protect and serve" Then why so brutal?
    Jus' sayin. I think anyone that lives here should be disappointed with the direction we're moving towards.
    If people aren't then I guess they really don't give a shit about sovereignty.

Thanks

I completely agree with you but you're missing the crux of my argument. When ignorant fucks like this keyboard warrior point fingers thataway, without ever doing anything about it, it just pisses me off beyond belief.
    I like our constitution. It's just that most of the officials in our government don't do shit or that they are only trying to benefit themselves and a small group of people. I'll agree, that I am thankful of many of the freedoms we have in the United States. However, since we have our first amendment, freedom of speech, I can say my mind about what I think of the government.

Thanks
    You should thank the government for everything you own, for all the freedoms you take for granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsoina View Post
    I am grateful for all the freedom that our government gives us...
    Um, no. you shouldn't thank your government for any fucking thing. Government should serve the people, not rule over them. The government doesn't do jack shit for your every day life except give you more reasons to hate it. There's this little thing called the constitution that says if the government is failing, we can kick that shit to the side and make a new one. The only problem is this exact line of thinking, where people feel we are chained down to this filthy broken system no matter what. The government didn't give you freedom, it didn't fight and die in war, people did. If you want to thank anyone, you should thank the crazy bastards who fought against the world's strongest army (at that time) and earned their freedom with their own hands.

America is not the government, it's everyday people like you or me who live, breath, and die here. If you want to make a difference go out and do something about it. You're not the only one who thinks things are messed up, just look at the thread. Everyone feels that way. The only thing we lack is a voice, because too many people are content to just sit there and watch everything go to hell rather than try to hit the brakes on this crazy train. America wouldn't be in this rut if people were actively smacking down big crooked corporations and making a difference.
    Last edited by iDeadGhost; 02-20-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks
    If a police officer ever used excessive force on me, he'd get his face stomped into the curb.
    You're just a trend, just a fucking disease.
    How could you look at yourself in the mirror?
    You stand for nothing and your heart is untrue.
    Every single thing about you's just a clone of the last "you."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Elephant View Post
    If a police officer ever used excessive force on me, he'd get his face stomped into the curb.

Then you woke up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Then you woke up.
    Took MMA from 8-13 years old. Pretty sure I can defend myself from a couple fatties.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Took MMA from 8-13 years old. Pretty sure I can defend myself from a couple fatties.
    Woa watch out we have a badass on our hands boys.

Here is a little reality check for you there superboy.
    Cops are equipped with batons, a police issued Glock 9mm. and some with pepper spray and tasers,
    not to mention a portable band radio to call for back up.

Goodluck with your MMA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Diminished (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    if a police is going to be that violent with you he's most likely going to be well trained an have backup. not trying to say don't fight back, but I don't think the chances of you winning the fight would be high. especially when all policeman are equipped with guns, pepper spray, and a tazer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Woa watch out we have a badass on our hands boys.

Here is a little reality check for you there superboy.
    Cops are equipped with batons, a police issued Glock 9mm. and some with pepper spray and tasers,
    not to mention a portable band radio to call for back up.

Goodluck with your MMA
    Calm down bro. Nice internet ego.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Calm down bro. Nice internet ego.
    Ahaha..that made a whole lot of sense.
    You're saying you can take the police on with MMA, and I have the ego?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wow.

Fuck the police.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    1) These cases of police brutality rarely go unpunished. In most stories you hear about such cases, involved officers are often investigated and punished, and the victims are sometimes given a heavy amount of compensation.

2) The government is elected by YOU. If you don't like it, vote differently. It's a 2-year term for your representatives and a 4-year term for your president. Don't like him/her? Vote.

Compared to most large countries, America is certainly remarkable in terms of human rights. Just look at China, India, Russia, etc. Sure, there are rather large discrepancies, but reform is much easier to push in America if you have the resolve and put in effort.

I feel bad for the police officers who try to do their job and garner irrational hate due to the actions of a few certain others. And you do realize that a significant amount of police brutality cases are a result of officers reacting (extremely) badly under pressure when faced with situations that aren't exactly cut and dry (a.k.a. chasing someone for ages / encountering someone possibly dangerous). Of course, I do agree it's not the correct way to respond, but things happen. And you hear of it in the news because its objectionable and people actually get angry over it. In other countries, it's a given.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 02-20-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    1) These cases of police brutality rarely go unpunished. In most stories you hear about such cases, involved officers are often investigated and punished, and the victims are sometimes given a heavy amount of compensation.

2) The government is elected by YOU. If you don't like it, vote differently. It's a 2-year term for your representatives and a 4-year term for your president. Don't like him/her? Vote.

Compared to most large countries, America is certainly remarkable in terms of human rights. Just look at China, India, Russia, etc. Sure, there are rather large discrepancies, but reform is much easier to push in America if you have the resolve and put in effort.

I feel bad for the police officers who try to do their job and garner irrational hate due to the actions of a few certain others. And you do realize that a significant amount of police brutality cases are a result of officers reacting (extremely) badly under pressure when faced with situations that aren't exactly cut and dry (a.k.a. chasing someone for ages / encountering someone possibly dangerous). Of course, I do agree it's not the correct way to respond, but things happen. And you hear of it in the news because its objectionable and people actually get angry over it. In other countries, it's a given.
    Meh, pretty sure even the voting process is corrupt..besides the majority of politicians lie their way into office.
    It's more like an auction, not an election. Raise enough money to buy mass quantities of media attention and you're in,
    as long as you can sell yourself adequately to the public. Also, I don't care if police brutality is a given in other countries..
    that isn't the way we operate, and if attention isn't brought to travesties of justice like displayed in that video,
    Then we WILL end up like those other countries, people will become apathetic and shit like that will become accepted.
    So we should be outraged about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cops do what they do because they can get away with it. The fact is most cops are idiots with anger problems. They think everyone is a criminal and have the right to do whatever they want to them. Don't get me wrong, I think criminals deserve to get their asses beat in, but there is a point where it is excessive....

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Diminished (02-29-2012)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast