Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    He also tryed to do the same to me he tried to steal my accounts captain2 with over 20+ capsule guns, but he could..... Thank god I had ALL my emails In my iPhone, therefore even if he change the password to my main, email. My email on my iPhone wouldn't have been affected LoL so he failed... The little "PROGRAM" he gives you, was called activator.exe, he had me test a "aimbot" which of course didn't work, the program is a sort of key logger, so just delete ANY TRACE of the "hacks" and restart PC , I haven't had a single AVA account issue since I reset my pass thru my iPhone, I hope AvA switches to aeria quick so this BS of account hackin WILL END.

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

The activator.exe is probably a stealer a.k.a. a type of trojan. U bind the stealer to an actual program, so the activator.exe is actually "hack.exe + trojan.exe"

If it is a stealer, deleting the program doesn't do anything. Once opening the stealer, it sends a copy of a log (User+Password) including MSN, Steam, Yahoo, Skype, Gmail, Saved Passwords in Chrome, Firefox, IE.... etc to his email or server. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORD.

If you ran activator.exe already and you still have your account, that means the email u tied your ava account to is not saved in your computer (My assumption, let me know if I am right). @DajZk @s2s2 @briankilla4 @youngbuck1970

That is how he have access to ur email; therefore, access to change password and recovery email.

P.S. For your own safety, always scan all hacks at https://www.virustotal.com/ before opening. (Note: New Virus are Undetectable Until Antivirus Catches Up With It)

Source: Past Experience

1st Successful Trade with Kerberos166 (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Trade with dark_stelios (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    3rd Successful Trade with loljoseph96 (He Went First) - April 17, 2012
    4th Successful Trade with iWantKarOnAva (He Went First) - April 28, 2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yard For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
    The activator.exe is probably a stealer a.k.a. a type of trojan. U bind the stealer to an actual program, so the activator.exe is actually "hack.exe + trojan.exe"

If it is a stealer, deleting the program doesn't do anything. Once opening the stealer, it sends a copy of a log (User+Password) including MSN, Steam, Yahoo, Skype, Gmail, Saved Passwords in Chrome, Firefox, IE.... etc to his email or server. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORD.

If you ran activator.exe already and you still have your account, that means the email u tied your ava account to is not saved in your computer (My assumption, let me know if I am right). @DajZk @s2s2 @briankilla4 @youngbuck1970

That is how he have access to ur email; therefore, access to change password and recovery email.

P.S. For your own safety, always scan all hacks at https://www.virustotal.com/ before opening. (Note: New Virus are Undetectable Until Antivirus Catches Up With It)

Source: Past Experience
    It worked.... I hope he didn't get my dads bank stuff.... Unless he wants to be in the slammer for some years, for identity theft
    Last edited by DajZk; 04-23-2012 at 08:36 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DajZk For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It worked.... I hope he didn't get my dads bank stuff.... Unless he wants to be in the slammer for some years, for identity theft
    Identity theft for hundreds of dollar the police won't care. There are millions of identity theft, they only look into ones they involves tens of thousands +

1st Successful Trade with Kerberos166 (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    2nd Successful Trade with dark_stelios (Verified PayPal) - March 21, 2012
    3rd Successful Trade with loljoseph96 (He Went First) - April 17, 2012
    4th Successful Trade with iWantKarOnAva (He Went First) - April 28, 2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yard For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
    Identity theft for hundreds of dollar the police won't care. There are millions of identity theft, they only look into ones they involves tens of thousands +
    Yeah we have like 250k in his main online checking... That's why I said he'd be in jail for sometime

Thanks
    Yeah we have like 250k in his main online checking... That's why I said he'd be in jail for sometime
    rich family...

guys, give pie evidence that he hacks/scams cause that's what he needs to ban rtdt
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by s2s2 View Post
    rich family...

guys, give pie evidence that he hacks/scams cause that's what he needs to ban rtdt
    RtDt44 is a fucking closet hacker pardon my language but there's no other way to call this guy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DajZk For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Meh i was selected as a tester but when i smelled somthin fisshy i stoped speaking with him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bummmppp.... Background check this guy, stop the further hacking and scam outrage @Pie

Thanks
    You guys need more proof than chat logs, you need VIDEOS of your chat or hard cold evidence it was him to get him banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You guys need more proof than chat logs, you need VIDEOS of your chat or hard cold evidence it was him to get him banned.
    Dude he is known to hack you remotely.... He asks you to test a hack for him, and implants a key logger with the hack, you can't possibly record your whole hard drive, this is a legit closet hacker.... Go around the MPGH AVA forums.... He's scammed a SHIZLOAD of people man.... Why dont you ask to be a tester and you'll see what we ALL mean

Thanks
    Dude he is known to hack you remotely.... He asks you to test a hack for him, and implants a key logger with the hack, you can't possibly record your whole hard drive, this is a legit closet hacker.... Go around the MPGH AVA forums.... He's scammed a SHIZLOAD of people man.... Why dont you ask to be a tester and you'll see what we ALL mean
    Why don't you guys fucking scan the hack before using it? RULE NUMBER ONE, ALWAYS SCAN SOMETHING A STRANGER SENDS YOU OVER THE INTERNET. Come on guys seriously?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Why don't you guys fucking scan the hack before using it? RULE NUMBER ONE, ALWAYS SCAN SOMETHING A STRANGER SENDS YOU OVER THE INTERNET. Come on guys seriously?
    I did dude.... I scanned it with like 5 different scanners. I'm just saying dude be a tester and you'll see what I mean

Thanks
    I did dude.... I scanned it with like 5 different scanners. I'm just saying dude be a tester and you'll see what I mean
    I don't need to, I have free VIP at another site but I'll talk to him see what's up, he hasn't done anything like this before let me see if it's actually him or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I don't need to, I have free VIP at another site but I'll talk to him see what's up, he hasn't done anything like this before let me see if it's actually him or not.
    Yea talk some sense into him its not fair that hes doing that to all these gamers @s2s2 @briankilla4 @youngbuck1970 ... And countless others

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    virus scan your computers and change your passwords!!!! must do!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast