Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    MPGH was the shit back in the day, it wasn't filled with a bunch of ******s like all of you.

Talk shit all you want, I don't give a fuck what you have to say, all I know is that your insignificant to the site and thus have nothing important to say. Stop picking on greg before he shits on your internet connection.
    Uh Oh the old DDOS.

HA Motherfucker please.

Insignificant to the site? We are members. We help make this site. I'm a ******?

Come see me and find out. Ban me? Ok if thats all you got for me then shut your fucking cheesy pussy hole.

Your fuckin weak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you want to seem like you're intelligent at all; you should probably work on your grammar a bit. Flaming me is useless, you can't rage me, it's not possible to rage me. So I welcome you to continue trying, but its only wasting your time and if you enjoy doing so, then I can't stop you from having the time of your life now can I?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    If you want to seem like you're intelligent at all; you should probably work on your grammar a bit. Flaming me is useless, you can't rage me, it's not possible to rage me. So I welcome you to continue trying, but its only wasting your time and if you enjoy doing so, then I can't stop you from having the time of your life now can I?
    My grammar? You think I give a shit? Is that all you got for me is the old grammar bullshit?

Come on now try something else. I think I got your little bitch ass shook.

Nice avatar. Fuckin slave to trends. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    you talk about being tough irl,

how tough are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Didn't I just tell you that you can't rage me? Talking all this shit on the internet must be a blast for you. It must be hard work though, being able to spend all this time on the internet looking for a fight while still saving time to get drunk and have a good time with women. I give you props man, you're really good at time management, who knows though, you might be able to get a job as an assistant or something. Hey, maybe one day you'll work for someone like me, I know that I could certainly use you to help me out on a few projects I have going for myself. But then again, your temper might cause some problems in the long run, it's nothing a little anger management classes can't take care of though.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    you talk about being tough irl,

how tough are you?
    How tough am I?

How would you like to find out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ok lets stop, this is turning into the iverson vs. Xplicitt thread.

Thanks
    Didn't I just tell you that you can't rage me? Talking all this shit on the internet must be a blast for you. It must be hard work though, being able to spend all this time on the internet looking for a fight while still saving time to get drunk and have a good time with women. I give you props man, you're really good at time management, who knows though, you might be able to get a job as an assistant or something. Hey, maybe one day you'll work for someone like me, I know that I could certainly use you to help me out on a few projects I have going for myself. But then again, your temper might cause some problems in the long run, it's nothing a little anger management classes can't take care of though.
    Govt FTW

I gotta go to fuckin bed

It was fun though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Govt For This Useful Post:

Ghost of Obama (03-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Aight good night everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    dude i don't bitch you out lol
    I respect you, i know you don't spam.
    I Agree we need new staff and you should be one of are new mods.
    OldMPGH,NewMPGH...it really doesn't matter what we do now is how MPGH will be.
    All these ppl making fake account's to post viruses and naked pictures is just BS.
    I come on here, just like most of you guys to help MPGH members whether it's Hacks Or Just Helpful posts, C++/C Programing, and even tutorials. Whatever.
    People on MPGH have not been doing any of that, except for a few of us. it's all been Filled with BS spammers,Ragers and ppl just looking for post counts.
    People have been for getting why they became a member and what they are here for.
    I mean, I have been raged In several posts for no reason at all...just for some loser that wants his post count higher and needs some reason to make a post. it's really pathetic.
    Why In the fuck do we rage each other? How do you know if that person knows something or can help you with a problem? Hey Ain't gonna do it now! Right?
    Raging some one thats ignorant is one thing but to engage a member because you don't like his sig or is name in a post is stupid is just Restarted and just shows your one ignorance. If he posted something off topic then tell him to stay on topic and move on, If they make a stupid post or that you feel is stupid..don't replay...get a mod to review it and move on, that's what there for in the first place.
    Also why do these same ppl yell at choobs? huh? you were all choobs once and no, you didn't know everything ether and probably still don't. So why not help them learn the rules of MPGH and teach them how to act on here so they don't make thos mistakes, if they just see everyone one here bitching,spamming, and rageing each other then that's what there going to do.

That's Pretty Much All I Had To Say...

Oh Yeah, Thats awesome you said ******ree Lmfao, i thought only me and my boy william say that shit.
    Last edited by zildjiandw; 03-30-2009 at 12:21 AM.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    yeah and ull probably become like zeinland

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    honestly i don't flame people unless they give me a reason to flame, and ever more, i haven't really began to flame. i treat people with the same amount of respect, and expect the same in return. sure, i know i did ask you constantly on how you made cs, but i tried looking up on the forums and it didn't provide me wit the necessary information to find out myself(and i was most likely lazy in the process). anyways..... i do try to see whats going on with the community of this site and at times it may seem like i am siding with one individual in a thread consisting of 20+, but i'm just looking for a little enjoyment rather than bullshit.
    if you didn't notice, when i'm on i do post in the flame section and the general discussion, but i also jump down to the other forums to see if there is anything knew(except created by most choobs, i cannot stand most of their behavior). though i don't say much, i'm there............like a pervert in a window
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    dude i don't bitch you out lol
    I respect you, i know you don't spam.
    I Agree we need new staff and you should be one of are new mods.
    OldMPGH,NewMPGH...it really doesn't matter what we do now is how MPGH will be.
    All these ppl making fake account's to post viruses and naked pictures is just BS.
    I come on here, just like most of you guys to help MPGH members whether it's Hacks Or Just Helpful posts, C++/C Programing, and even tutorials. Whatever.
    People on MPGH have not been doing any of that, except for a few of us. it's all been Filled with BS spammers,Ragers and ppl just looking for post counts.
    People have been for getting why they became a member and what they are here for.
    I mean, I have been raged In several posts for no reason at all...just for some loser that wants his post count higher and needs some reason to make a post. it's really pathetic.
    Why In the fuck do we rage each other? How do you know if that person knows something or can help you with a problem? Hey Ain't gonna do it now! Right?
    Raging some one thats ignorant is one thing but to engage a member because you don't like his sig or is name in a post is stupid is just Restarted and just shows your one ignorance. If he posted something off topic then tell him to stay on topic and move on, If they make a stupid post or that you feel is stupid..don't replay...get a mod to review it and move on, that's what there for in the first place.
    Also why do these same ppl yell at choobs? huh? you were all choobs once and no, you didn't know everything ether and probably still don't. So why not help them learn the rules of MPGH and teach them how to act on here so they don't make thos mistakes, if they just see everyone one here bitching,spamming, and rageing each other then that's what there going to do.

That's Pretty Much All I Had To Say...

Oh Yeah, Thats awesome you said ******ree Lmfao, i thought only me and my boy william say that shit.
    All I got from this message is, "I suck GG2GG's cock"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Govt View Post
    Dude your nothing but a straight up internet shit talking bitch. You have no balls no backbone. You can't fight and you know it. So you come on the INTERNET and try to flex your shit. Your avatar is shit. Your a lil bitch boy who gets picked on all day at school.

I'm drunk as shit and most times I'm pretty laid the fuck back. But watching you and your little cock smoking boyfriend MindTek is a fucking riot.

What power do you have in real life bitch? None. Nothing you think your scary and deep and dark and mysterious with your avatar and shit. No your a little fag boy who when the shit goes down your run and call the fuckin cops or your god damn mommy.

That shit is fitting for you. COCK SUCK. United Kingdom? HA what a fuckin joke. Fuck your Prime Minister. Come here and grow some fucking balls little man.

you say this however called me out in irc, i offered to fight you what was it you said

NO I MEANT MINDTEK. your a fucking poser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua2222 View Post
    All I got from this message is, "I suck GG2GG's cock"
    that may be the case but he actually right.

and jussofresh thats how it seems and if you take offence fuck you, you verture into the programing section only to post you will contact me or jetamay to help.

although unlike many others you are infact trying. which is a start
    Last edited by GG2GG; 03-30-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast