Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Does the Army pay for any college and degree?

I've been thinking lately since I just turned 15, and 3 more years and I'm going to face real life challenges. I've always been the on your feet kind of guy, and if I enlist or whatever do they pick the degrees I can pick or can I pick whatever? I know I can't just dropout either because I have to serve for a certain amount of time.

Thanks
    If you join the army, they will pay your army related things only, as you have to serve them for min. 3 years then.

If you're not the direct responding guy who doesn't accept facts thrown at your face, then don't even think of joining them.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I've been thinking lately since I just turned 15, and 3 more years and I'm going to face real life challenges. I've always been the on your feet kind of guy, and if I enlist or whatever do they pick the degrees I can pick or can I pick whatever? I know I can't just dropout either because I have to serve for a certain amount of time.
    Let me google that for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    They say 3 years, but sometimes it's 7... Also I'm pretty sure they only pay after you serve. It's a joke really...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    Googled it obviously, didn't understand what they were talking about .

Thanks
    Should change the title to Canadian army

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    They say 3 years, but sometimes it's 7... Also I'm pretty sure they only pay after you serve. It's a joke really...
    Probably going to just go to University and pick my stuff and after that I'll enlist for the army, so if I ever decide not to sign another contract I'll have any choice.

Thanks
    You're fifteen years old, and hearing out your replies, you sound like a person who would attack immediatly if they'd hit you deep from the inside(which they will, make your choices carefully kid). And don't forget, if its a contract paying you after your military service, they can always kick you out and deny the payment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Canada and United States aren't very different within Army Regulations, just different on how we deal with things. /Going to war with any country that has oil./Going to war with a country over something that they United States themselves Provoked.

But whatever.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    You're fifteen years old, and hearing out your replies, you sound like a person who would attack immediatly if they'd hit you deep from the inside(which they will, make your choices carefully kid). And don't forget, if its a contract paying you after your military service, they can always kick you out and deny the payment.
    And you're some child who instigates and can't spell out "copying" . And no, in real life I tend to respect people and listen, on the Internet I tend to express my thoughts. But is bashed by ignorant people like yourself, why post if you're not going to answer my question?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Canada and United States aren't very different within Army Regulations, just different on how we deal with things. /Going to war with any country that has oil./Going to war with a country over something that they United States themselves Provoked.

But whatever.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

And you're some child who instigates and can't spell out "copying" . And no, in real life I tend to respect people and listen, on the Internet I tend to express my thoughts. But is bashed by ignorant people like yourself, why post if you're not going to answer my question?
    you are just retarded.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 4chan For This Useful Post:

Assalamu alaikum (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian:6002262
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

I already have in the first one. And whatever you say mate, if you think your ready, you are. Its not up to me to judge if you're ready or not, either way.. Good luck.

And as I said many times(and apologized)english is not even close to my main language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post

you are just retarded.
    So they say

Last edited by Canadian; 05-05-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You're 15, a sophomore in high school. You have plenty of time to find a different path in life you want to follow.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You're 15, a sophomore in high school. You have plenty of time to find a different path in life you want to follow.
    Yes, because once I turn 18 and go on my own path I will have lots of time to figure it out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I think the army takes out a certain amount from your paycheck and puts it towards paying for the college tuition.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast