Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm like third generation canadian, my family orginally came from Turkey.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    50% Greek people didn't so shit all day long , but spending tons of money .
    then they get into problems , so the people blame the politicians . (They might have something to do with it , probably since they have the same attitude as the greek population)

Srsly get off your lazy asses , You idiots protest agianst savings ... are you serious ?
    How the fuck can you protest agianst savings when your country is in a shitload of financial problems ?

You idiots expect Europe to keep giving you money so you guys can spend it all ?

And wtf are you saying about germany never giving money back ?
    It happened 70 years ago .
    also Europe Gives your country Millions of euros to save you from going bankrupt and you idiots seem to keep fucking it up . so don't say your idiotic country never got anything back .

Greece has been nothing but trouble , they should have never accepted your country into european union .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    50% Greek people didn't so shit all day long , but spending tons of money .
    then they get into problems , so the people blame the politicians . (They might have something to do with it , probably since they have the same attitude as the greek population)

Srsly get off your lazy asses , You idiots protest agianst savings ... are you serious ?
    How the fuck can you protest agianst savings when your country is in a shitload of financial problems ?

You idiots expect Europe to keep giving you money so you guys can spend it all ?

And wtf are you saying about germany never giving money back ?
    It happened 70 years ago .
    also Europe Gives your country Millions of euros to save you from going bankrupt and you idiots seem to keep fucking it up . so don't say your idiotic country never got anything back .

Greece has been nothing but trouble , they should have never accepted your country into european union .

Simply answer go check the videos i posted it seems to me that you problably didn't see thems at all.Go see how many money they own (politicans) AND you not to mention about the Global War 2 what happens there?? what we get from this.When you was killing thousand of us.Go and check Greece history all the time we got war all the time they are against us.We can't get a fcuking develop with this way we got war every 50 years.....YOU THINK we are lazy because they told you that.DID YOU FUCKING THAT DID YOU SEE US ON DAILY BASE ??? MY PARENTS ALL THE day trying their best working 14 hours a day(and they are not the only ones).Young people with many degrees can't find a job and they are working for 500euros o month cool right??I am just a student and i sicked of all this shit we are trying to get a normal life (the majority of us ) and we can't. I YOU hadn't check the history and listen only the shit that TV NEWS says then i am sorry i can't conveince you...... and just too know democrasy started in greece and most the sciences started here: Mathematics, Geography and many more that i can't rememder now.

And i will stop posting saying this last thing : YOU WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY THAT HAPPENS 100 years before and i can give you proof so don't say shitty thinks about Globar War 2 that you did that 70 years before doesn't matter can you give me back all that people that died can you give me back my relatives NO.BUT the other countries at least took money from that War we didn't and we still owe you.... weird right?
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 05-22-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Look you cant use Greek history as an excuse so that other countries will keep giving you guys money either your country was great and you guys are the lazy offspring who cant bring yourself to replicate the greatness of the past, or your people find it more convenient to bank on other countries success,
    are you kidding me? (by the way who calls it global war? global war is a video game on the app market not a cataclysmic destruction of nations) countries have done far worse than Greece but they have recovered, im not going to blame you specifically for the fall of Greece but you cant off-set the blame like as if its some fucking conspiracy, the lifestyle your people carved for themselves finally started to crumble when they realized the countries around them were doing better. You guys procrastinated progress and are now forced to play catch up even if youll never make it.

im not saying my country is doing so great either but im willing to take shit for it because its our responsibility not the burden of others.
    Last edited by Cole; 05-22-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bad excuse is bad... Germany lost 2 world wars and is still a strong( both military and economic) country!
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Look you cant use Greek history as an excuse so that other countries will keep giving you guys money either your country was great and you guys are the lazy offspring who cant bring yourself to replicate the greatness of the past, or your people find it more convenient to bank on other countries success,
    Are you kidding me? (by the way who calls it global war? global war is a video game on the app market not a cataclysmic destruction of nations) countries have done far worse than Greece but they have recovered, im not going to blame you specifically for the fall of Greece but you cant off-set the blame like as if its some fucking conspiracy, the lifestyle your people carved for themselves finally started to crumble when they realized the countries around them were doing better. You guys procrastinated progress and are now forced to play as an excuse catch up even if youll never make it.

im not saying my country is doing so great either but im willing to take shit for it because its our responsibility not the burden of others.
    I wish i could speak better english to explain you how i see the issue i am not take my history as an excuse i am just saying that is a big irony that we found democrasy and now we don't have democrasy also you are i guess you didn't came ever in greece to check our lifestyle....... so you don't know the real problem ( i am not blaming you just saying ).The only excuse
    is politicans and yeah i admit that greek people are idiots and can't vote

NOTE: i said globar war because i thought that's how you called it :S also can't understand many of your words.
    Guys you can't telling me all that thing i mean i can't tell you what i want to tell and there are more thing that did the fall of greece apart from that i am just 15 years old there are no way i know more thing than you but i am trying to support my country with evething i know.Better try to speak about this issue with a more mature and older guy than me that know more about Greece
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 05-22-2012 at 03:48 PM.

+ rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+

Thanks
    Dude stop blaming the politicians .
    Don't like your current politicians ?
    Either stand up to them and force them to leave or kill them .
    you can solve that problem .

oh and Belgium was used as a battlefield between france and germany , we had it worse than greece .
    Yet belgium is still standing without the need of other countries . We have actually develloped , so did other countries , but countries like greece,portugal,etc didn't do shit . So now they get into problems .

wanna know what belgium got ?
    a litl piece of ground .

and there are countries who had it more worse than greek and belgium and you don't hear any problems from those countries .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

oh and Belgium was used as a battlefield between france and germany , we had it worse than greece .
    Yet belgium is still standing without the need of other countries . We have actually develloped , so did other countries , but countries like greece,portugal,etc didn't do shit . So now they get into problems .

a litl piece of ground .

and there are countries who had it more worse than greek and belgium and you don't hear any problems from those countries .
    Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Greece and Italy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

Drake (05-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Proud to be alive...And not be a ******.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem:6063366

a litl piece of ground .

First of all, you don't put a space at the end like this .

2: Belgium received ALOT of help.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As i said i can't conveince about how it feel living here.In one part you fell SO proud about your history and all that things that we did on past and from other part you feel angry with some idiots that can't vote and media this is the real threat my friend MEDIA. And yes we tried stand up them guess what......police came and starting hitting people.Watch that video to understand that all these think that happing in my own country there are more(most of thems)counties with problem media (most of thems): B.B.C don't want the people learn some things

4:10 - 5:08 , 5:31 -5:44 και 7:46 - 8:08 , 4:10 - 5:08 these parts are the most important i think if you don't want to watch the whole video check just these parts

And i am telling about wars because you didn't do more wars.We were slaves of the turks for 400 Years HOW THE fuck can we get develop from there and we did fight for our freedom (my grammar but anyway) i don't know lot of things but i try my best to support what i believe. I don't want to talk anymore about this issue because is pointless....if you want to talk about that.you better start to learn Greek ^^
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 05-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.

+1 Vouch

VOUCH+

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12