Thread: I'm fucked.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

If you don't want to close the thread then stop bitching about when you have to explain to people why you're such a "big strong manly man with balls". And yes, I don't know YOU. But I know your MENTALITY. Do you understand English? Why are you acting like such an inbred idiot? And pretend like I run the place? Wow you're ridiculously stupid. I have NOT ONCE TRIED to pretend like I had power to do anything. Unlike you, i'm not pretentious, trying to gather praise by pretending I'm a big strong manly man with balls by acting outright stupid. I have NOT ONCE tried to act or say that I never made a mistake, there's a line between assuming what somebody meant, and outrageously making assumptions ON NO BASIS. I'm sitting here, irritated because there are people out there as stupid as you. I can't stress the word stupid enough, because it FAAAAAR exceeds of what I expected a person could have. And I'm a sniveling brat? Am I the one BITCHING about people saying abort? Am I going on a HACKING SITE trying to gain praise? Your stupidity is enough for me to ACTUALLY HOPE that you fuck up your life and your child & girlfriend to die BECAUSE FRANKLY, ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU IS ALSO STUPID ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Its sad that I think this way, but its EVEN MORE SAD that you're so stupid for me TO THINK this way.
    Dang, you're awefully mad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Dang, you're awefully mad.
    I have high tolerance for almost everything, stupidity is not one of them.

Thanks
    So your first reaction to potentially getting your girlfriend pregnant was to come onto a hacking site.

...Great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I have high tolerance for almost everything, stupidity is not one of them.
    Explain to me how this is me being stupid. I'll listen to your opinion as long as you stay calm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Then why make this thread? If you knew what was gonna get posted, why didn't you ask for this thread to be closed? You're one of those people with the mentality "I'll do this to get attention even though I know whats gonna happen and bitch about it." Don't you think its very detrimental to make a thread about you fucking up and then complain like a bitch when people say abort? Shut the fuck up, you're making yourself look fucking silly. You're a pretentious asshole making yourself look like a big strong man by saying you'll own up to your mistakes and take care of it. What makes people "less of a man" when they abort? I say its called being smart, asshole. You think people don't think what could have happened if they didn't abort? You think people feel nothing when they kill their own child? Have you ever fucking thought about that? Just shut the fuck up. You're a blatant attention seeking asshole that seeks nothing but attention and praise.

MAN CARD : ATTENTION WHORE
    I just find it a little ironic that we sociopathic types are the ones with the most sense.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

InCognito (05-27-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post

So you hold yourself with such high regard that you believe you can judge who should and should not die? Moreover, you believe in the generalization that anyone who believes in the OP is stupid 'on a whole new level'? Inbred idiot? Funny lad.
    Its funny when somebody says "high regard that you believe you can judge" or anything along those lines. Judging is a human right, and human nature, unless you're fucking stupid then you have probably shouldn't judge. When you look at someone, your first reaction is usually judging, if you don't judge someone when you see them, you're abnormal or have great self control.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Explain to me how this is me being stupid. I'll listen to your opinion as long as you stay calm.
    Probably because you undermine everyone who abort by basically going "DURR HURR I HAVE BIG BALLS, I AM THE MANLY MAN WHO IS SO MANLY THAT ANYONE WHO IS ABORTING ARE SPINELESS UNMANLY MAN BALL LESS PEOPLE." Every time you post, I can only think "shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up " and then bitch when anyone undermines you.
    Last edited by InCognito; 05-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks
    Just read through last few pages. the fuck is this. Rofl.

If he truely believes that about abortion, then let him do so, It's his right to believe in what he wants.

If he so chooses to be a dick about it, then ignore him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Its funny when somebody says "high regard that you believe you can judge" or anything along those lines. Judging is a human right, and human nature, unless you're fucking stupid then you have probably shouldn't judge. When you look at someone, your first reaction is usually judging, if you don't judge someone when you see them, you're abnormal or have great self control.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Probably because you undermine everyone who abort by basically going "DURR HURR I HAVE BIG BALLS, I AM THE MANLY MAN WHO IS SO MANLY THAT ANYONE WHO IS ABORTING ARE SPINELESS UNMANLY MAN BALL LESS PEOPLE." Every time you post, I can only think "shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up " and then bitch when anyone undermines you.
    I'm undermining anyone who says to abort? I'm saying that aborting is wrong and that you shouldn't destroy another human life. I'm sorry that I'm pro-life but you should respect my decision instead of trumping around here saying that I'm an idiot for the choice that I've made and how I intend to back up my decision.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gravehero View Post
    Just read through last few pages. the fuck is this. Rofl.

If he truely believes that about abortion, then let him do so, It's his right to believe in what he wants.

If he so chooses to be a dick about it, then ignore him.
    I couldn't care less if he aborts or not, but his way of thinking is stupid. Just really stupid. Its hypocritical statements upon hypocritical statements then backed up with more hypocritical states regarding hypocritical statements.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I'm undermining anyone who says to abort? I'm saying that aborting is wrong and that you shouldn't destroy another human life. I'm sorry that I'm pro-life but you should respect my decision instead of trumping around here saying that I'm an idiot for the choice that I've made and how I intend to back up my decision.
    Humans are shit, you are not worth more than anything else in this world. Stop killing millions of human life when you masturbate. I think you're sliiiiiightly stupid for your opinion of abortion, but what really gets me is your way of thinking. Hey guys! Lets be hypocritical about EEEVVERRRYTHING, then complain about hypocrisy! Hey guys! Lets call TOOOOONS of people ball less because they are smart! Hey guys! Lets call everyone less of a man because they know whats good for them and not! Hey guys! Lets bitch about EEEEEEEVERYTHING when I'm asking for it! Lets be an attention whore and cry when I get called an attention whore! In other words, you have the mindset of a christian, and lets be honest, most if not all christian mindsets are stupid.

Thanks

I couldn't care less if he aborts or not, but his way of thinking is stupid. Just really stupid. Its hypocritical statements upon hypocritical statements then backed up with more hypocritical states regarding hypocritical statements.
    I know, I read them. His hypocorisy won't stop, and the useless flame war will just go on, and on, and on intill someone locks this thread.

It's useless arguing with idiots, and hypocrites, they'll just say anything to try and prove their point, whether it's valid or it contradicts themselves or not.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gravehero For This Useful Post:

InCognito (05-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Humans are shit, you are not worth more than anything else in this world. Stop killing millions of human life when you masturbate. I think you're sliiiiiightly stupid for your opinion of abortion, but what really gets me is your way of thinking. Hey guys! Lets be hypocritical about EEEVVERRRYTHING, then complain about hypocrisy! Hey guys! Lets call TOOOOONS of people ball less because they are smart! Hey guys! Lets call everyone less of a man because they know whats good for them and not! Hey guys! Lets bitch about EEEEEEEVERYTHING when I'm asking for it! Lets be an attention whore and cry when I get called an attention whore! In other words, you have the mindset of a christian, and lets be honest, most if not all christian mindsets are stupid.
    I am Christian, good job you got something right for once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I am Christian, good job you got something right for once.
    For once.....mhm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    next time learn to use a condom (if there is next time lol)

[img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e367/DeteSting/Steam-update.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
    Apparently he did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
    I use protection every time.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast