Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post

Sadly how do you know mine is not written by people that are from colleges like M.I.T? All your doing is making assumptions, and also your definition may or may not be true. So can be mine, as google definition has stated it is the name for everything that exists, yet if you search multiverse it says it's only a part of it.
    And also, I only used a dictionary definition since Canadian was using one. Why waste time pulling out a fire extinguisher on a arsonist when you have an oxygen mask and a fire resistant suit and can just suffocate him to death with his own fire.

Thanks
    @noob555
    The stupidity has reached maximum levels I fear we will be overrun without support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischievious View Post
    Yeah , NO , computers cannot recreate shit they have not seen, and the big bang has nothing to do with the universe, this is the thing, they don't actually know whats out there, they just say random bullshit and color in shit to get more science funding, unless they go and do a live stream out there of all of this crap, I say its just crap they made up, have you actually been to any of those places? No you have not, therefore you cannot say they are real or not , they could be, and they could not be, but I am going to say they most likely are not real due to there is nothing to back it up accept pictures that they colored in on there computers, thanks anyways.
    Do you know a thing about dark energy or the red shift?
    Last edited by Commander X; 06-05-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Not joining whatever you guys are talking about, knowledge come from others. There is usually always a source in the Wikipedia page.
    Everything we know comes from somebody else /durr.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    @noob555
    The stupidity has reached maximum levels I fear we will be overrun without support.

Says the idiot that thinks he knows everything by stating things that are clearly stated wrong.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Says the idiot that thinks he knows everything by stating things that are clearly stated wrong.
    This guy thinks he knows more than physicists!
    Unless you have published equations that have turned theoretical science upside down then you're just stupid.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

I don't see how anything I've said meant that we are irrelevant. Being small, or living a short amount of time does not make you irrelevant.
    As we continue to develop at a exponential rate, evolve at a controlled rate and our actions have a increasing impact. Doesn't that just mean our impact within a X amount of time translate into a much greater scale in real time?
    Example : Our global warming in the past 100 years translates into 1000 years of growth or repairing

Thanks
    This guy thinks he knows more than physicists!
    Unless you have published equations that have turned theoretical science upside down then you're just stupid.
    Woah there slow down, I never even said I was close to having the intellect of their level. Learn to read much?
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Everything we know comes from somebody else /durr.
    Except you are viewing it from a magnifying glass while I'm viewing it as a whole.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Says the person who attacks the weak link. And he wasn't wrong, he just didn't translate it into comprehendable english.
    Feel like finishing up your lecture on my assumptions?
    Last edited by noob555; 06-05-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks

Woah there slow down, I never even said I was close to having the intellect of their level. Learn to read much?
    Whoa slow down there, do you remembering what you are arguing about? You are trying to disprove decades of work that has been forged by some of the most brilliant minds in the world.

-Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Except you are viewing it from a magnifying glass while I'm viewing it as a whole.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Says the person who attacks the weak link. And he wasn't wrong, he just didn't translate it into comprehendable english.
    He said there was a universe outside of a universe which could be proven wrong if you follow the definition of this. "All existing matter and space"

Thanks
    Look at the sun RIGHT NOW as it is setting. You will see a black dot. This is the planet Venus.

LOOK NOW CAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN UNTIL THE YEAR 2117.

Thanks
    @noob555

No because I don't go around googling shit after I get totally pwnt, Your "The Big Bang" thing had nothing to do with the universe, and I'm sure you didn't even read what I said you lazy piece of crap, Everything I said was exactly correct, so quit mentioning me ya loser, deal with the fact you just let random crap come outta your mouth.

Thanks

He said there was a universe outside of a universe which could be proven wrong if you follow the definition of this. "All existing matter and space"
    Ugh the definition is wrong you babbling idiot.

-Legion

Thanks
    Whoa slow down there, do you remembering what you are arguing about? You are trying to disprove decades of work that has been forged by some of the most brilliant minds in the world.
    No? My first post was saying that what you had said was wrong and Canadian was right since we're using the dictionary... Also, what have I said that has disapproved decades of work from brilliants minds? I have not said anything that even relates to it being fake.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Ugh the definition is wrong you babbling idiot.
    Google "universe definition" And I can deny yours is right just like how you can deny mine is wrong.

Thanks

There is a universe outside of a universe. Just in a different dimension. And quit using definitions from dictionary.com/etc. And that definition is correct, problem is you're ignoring the bigger picture. That's like saying ecosystems consist of multiple communities. Therefore biospheres don't exist. Makes you look retarded. @Canadian

And what were you saying about M.I.T. graduates writing your textbooks?LOL
    Last edited by noob555; 06-05-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast