Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by NekroX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    LOL ''change the 5-10 value'' LOL guys do this = you are ban because you auto-send to server that you made 999exp for example 999 kill in 10-20 sec

Tips : if you change more than 2 value you are wrong and will get ban for sure, also i hope you know the right 2 Good Luck

Dream don't release thing you don't know please you just make more massive ban
    You're so wrong man, so wrong.

Hes not wrong about the banning but thats obv. Shit. Anyways im glad someone is appreciating my releases

Thanks
    Yeah, I really need to add the 1740 code gun, the 395, 394, or buy the 1639 for 58k and many more...I really want it. That's why I'm posting here ¬¬
    So, doesn't matter what these guns are, and I give a fk if you guys think that those guns are client or server sided, but I repeat, it's a...whatever, those who really knows what they do when adding guns, they'll find why some guns are possible to get, it's near the 1740 that is the same as 395.
    I stopped with BG skipper since Faustan's ban, good to know that killing Beteu is possible without shooting at. But BG is an old project that has been burried with Faustan.
    Last edited by lnsano; 07-01-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Man shut the fuck up? Im well aware and im sure the members aware that its bannable! Come on skype so i can c ur face, i really wanna tell you to shut the fuck up straight up.
    Mad kid ?????? also this isn't like roundskip, you don't know anything, keep on leecher and stop trying to release thing that just make people bad

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

You're so wrong man, so wrong.
    no bro, come talk in 1-2 week and we will see if am wrong also i feel good ima put a SS of the 2 value
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 07-01-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    no bro, come talk in 1-2 week and we will see if am wrong also i feel good ima put a SS of the 2 value
    I'm not saying that this is safe, I was saying that nothing's gonna happen if you change all the values and not just the right one.

Thanks
    I'm not saying that this is safe, I was saying that nothing's gonna happen if you change all the values and not just the right one.
    yes because if you change all adress then you put set your number of kill which when it will be send to the server (for add it on the website and ....) they will see that you failed with solo with more kill than there are monster also they will see the number of kill you got in a 40-60 sec, there you failed, also Dream Don't know (no wonder why) you don't have to change the number of kill if you do you failed, its something else which i will not say because i wanna see if the ''Pro Dream'' can find it . also like i said this may help you to find the 2 address picture :

If Those Image Help You To Find Out The Real ''Exp CE'' A Thanks WOuld Be Nice, Also Removed some number of the address for prevent Dream From Leeching like he always do
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 07-01-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    I Miss the old time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

exerath (07-02-2012),zZzeta/S (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    yes because if you change all adress then you put set your number of kill which when it will be send to the server (for add it on the website and ....) they will see that you failed with solo with more kill than there are monster also they will see the number of kill you got in a 40-60 sec, there you failed, also Dream Don't know (no wonder why) you don't have to change the number of kill if you do you failed, its something else which i will not say because i wanna see if the ''Pro Dream'' can find it . also like i said this may help you to find the 2 address picture :
    Said it all, especially about the "Pro Dream"...I think Pro doesn't even know what is an opcode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    how do you even alt tab while in game? i cant alt tab once i start the game

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSlackrz View Post
    That's why you play in windowed mode ;P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSlackrz View Post
    if alt- tab don't work you can ctrl + alt + delete
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if alt- tab don't work you can ctrl + alt + delete
    congrats! Really. Using Cheat engine in a shit game that is dying! I dont see you releasing worthy shit to this section. So shut the fuck up. Learn to code you script kiddy. You cant even obfuscate your shit.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
    Said it all, especially about the "Pro Dream"...I think Pro doesn't even know what is an opcode.
    im not a cheat engine nerd okay? You must be really kewl knowing cheat engine shit cause that what real hackers use right? Thats what i thought you BR bitch.

Thanks
    Nice but can u please answer the question:
    Can this really get u banned ?!

Round skipping doesn't get u banned, this one does ?
    How is it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by yonito6 View Post
    Nice but can u please answer the question:
    Can this really get u banned ?!

Round skipping doesn't get u banned, this one does ?
    How is it ?
    Both roundskipper and this one can get you banned, so use them at your own risk.

Thanks
    congrats! Really. Using Cheat engine in a shit game that is dying! I dont see you releasing worthy shit to this section. So shut the fuck up. Learn to code you script kiddy. You cant even obfuscate your shit.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

im not a cheat engine nerd okay? You must be really kewl knowing cheat engine shit cause that what real hackers use right? Thats what i thought you BR bitch.
    true i don't release thing that can get you ban like GodMode, Exp, Roundskip, I Only Release Thing That You Can Using Without Getting Ban, (sometimes i may do exception depend if it will result a massive ban or not) also have you ever made something ? no. stop talking mad kid
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

true i don't release thing that can get you ban like GodMode, Exp, Roundskip, I Only Release Thing That You Can Using Without Getting Ban, (sometimes i may do exception depend if it will result a massive ban or not) also have you ever made something ? no. stop talking mad kid

Lol. Umm lets see: i have my own private r.a.t and my own FUD crypter all coded in delphi xe, my servers would bypass ur AV easily and i would totaly fuck your pc up. Whats ur skype?

Thanks
    funny kid, also no i suck at CE its just sooooooooo easy to use, this may be why you cannot use it, also no am not BR, don't be mad kid, also LoL its always better to accept what we are than what we aren't leecher.

Also Just Let You Know, I started Find Thing With CE a week ago, maybe less, also the program you use to make hack doesn't really matter, if we check i am the first one that made a ''hack/bot'' for Capsule Shop, kid, Please Learn Then Talk, Am Fking Tired, Always Need to read and answer to idiot that don't read or don't know what they are talking about.

Lol. Umm lets see: i have my own private r.a.t and my own FUD crypter all coded in delphi xe, my servers would bypass ur AV easily and i would totaly fuck your pc up. Whats ur skype?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 07-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast