Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I did include pain....=S He's #2 on my list....

Also, like Empire said, Tobi is a mystery as of now. But my theory is that Orochimaru had some sort of experiment going (maybe involving Zetsu from when he was in the Akatsuki) where he tried to mess with Madara's genes and tried to make some sort of a clone. This would explain why Tobi actually thought\thinks he is Madara. Plus, even if Pain is my favorite villain and I liked him as a character a lot, the closest thing to the sage of six paths would probably have to be Tobi. He uses all his shit much better than Pain, not to mention he's the one that GAVE pain (someone who's actually an Uzumaki) the Rinnegan.

Edit: Oh, and my theory with Orochimaru and the experiment with Tobi would also explain how Kabuto knew right away that Tobi was not Madara and went and got the actual genes for Madara to resurrect him with the "6th coffin".
    Tru say but w/e nigga this is yo list so i cant be sayin shiit, every man has a opinion and by the way nagato got his reningan after his parents were killed by the konoha leaf ninjas. so i believe tobi had nothing to do about it.
    i would say tobi is madaras brother(izuna) but you never know..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude that whole bullshit over Tobi is ridiculous.

Tobi is introduced.
    Pain is the leader of Akatsuki, but Tobi is the man behind that.
    Tobi announces himself as midara.
    100+ episodes/chapters go by. Most of which every time tobi is introduced he is called midara, not to mention NAMING HIMSELF as midara.
    Midara appears.
    Tobi back to being nameless.
    ----------------------

In my mind, kishimoto is a total ahole for this. Who introduces a character and names him, then pulls a fast one and tells everyone that the character he introduced isn't that character.

:/ its like freeza after the entire freeza arc, claiming he wasn't really freeza.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Dude that whole bullshit over Tobi is ridiculous.

Tobi is introduced.
    Pain is the leader of Akatsuki, but Tobi is the man behind that.
    Tobi announces himself as midara.
    100+ episodes/chapters go by. Most of which every time tobi is introduced he is called midara, not to mention NAMING HIMSELF as midara.
    Midara appears.
    Tobi back to being nameless.
    ----------------------

In my mind, kishimoto is a total ahole for this. Who introduces a character and names him, then pulls a fast one and tells everyone that the character he introduced isn't that character.

:/ its like freeza after the entire freeza arc, claiming he wasn't really freeza.
    All ima say is that tobi is old as HELLLLL
    in the fight with konan half of his mask came off and he had fucking flabs of wrinkles under his eyes
    man the nigga is like 5000+ years old
    btw DO u know friezas brother?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    All ima say is that tobi is old as HELLLLL
    in the fight with konan half of his mask came off and he had fucking flabs of wrinkles under his eyes
    man the nigga is like 5000+ years old
    btw DO u know friezas brother?
    What cooler?

Tobi or whoever, is really not a fun villain. I rather would have pein instead since tobi seems to do almost nothing.

Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tru say but w/e nigga this is yo list so i cant be sayin shiit, every man has a opinion and by the way nagato got his reningan after his parents were killed by the konoha leaf ninjas. so i believe tobi had nothing to do about it.
    i would say tobi is madaras brother(izuna) but you never know..
    Really? I remember during the Pain arc in the flashback when he was explaining his story to Naruto he used the Rinnegan against those guys as they were killing his parents. And I remember him saying that he had it from even before then he just never knew what it was or that he could use it. Later Tobi tells Konan that it's him that gave him the Rinnegan when he explains the Sage of 6 paths and tells her how Nagato was the third coming of the sage, the second being himself.

Also that Izuna thing could work, but it seems a little obvious. It might be true but I hope not, that would be kind of bland. :S

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Tobi or whoever, is really not a fun villain. I rather would have pein instead since tobi seems to do almost nothing.
    I like Pain a lot more too, but Tobi has done some stuff. I really like his fight with Naruto and can't wait for it to come out in the anime so I can watch it, it seems really cool. But that's only because of Naruto's KCM really, not so much Tobi.

I do however LIKE what was pulled with Tobi and Madara, it was a big surprise factor and added a lot more mystery to the character. Kind of cheap writing, but I liked it. I can't wait to see what his ACTUAL identity is though. IMO the coolest thing that could be done for that is that he's a whole new character. Someone we've never heard of before. :P But my theory I posted before would also be pretty cool and seems likely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1st : Sage of six paths
    2nd : Madara and senju
    3rd : Naruto

Rest idgaf
    [img]https://i1309.photobucke*****m/albums/s640/FunnyStash/01_Signatures/stolen-disguise-funny-animated-signatures_20121114_1028684565.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    I like Pain a lot more too, but Tobi has done some stuff. I really like his fight with Naruto and can't wait for it to come out in the anime so I can watch it, it seems really cool. But that's only because of Naruto's KCM really, not so much Tobi.

I do however LIKE what was pulled with Tobi and Madara, it was a big surprise factor and added a lot more mystery to the character. Kind of cheap writing, but I liked it. I can't wait to see what his ACTUAL identity is though. IMO the coolest thing that could be done for that is that he's a whole new character. Someone we've never heard of before. :P But my theory I posted before would also be pretty cool and seems likely.

Well if you take the scale of all the "worse villains" in naruto, at least from what the author is trying to convey its something like this.

From their state before cheesy backstory where every badguy is really just a "niceguy" deep down inside.

1. Pein/Midara.
    2. Orochimaru/kabuto
    3. Itachi
    4. Akatsuki members
    5. Tobi
    6. Generic badguys.

You see tobi, isn't really a big bad guy. He has no backstory, and pretty much serves as a "this is the guy behind everything but we know nothing about him".
    ----------------------------

The author must think he's cool for making the main badguy a secret for so long, but he's not. Tobi should have been midara.

Who else do you have left who could be a great badguy? I mean all of akatsuki is done, orochimaru is done, no one else should actually have any great power like midara.
    ------------------

Its just silly really.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well if you take the scale of all the "worse villains" in naruto, at least from what the author is trying to convey its something like this.

From their state before cheesy backstory where every badguy is really just a "niceguy" deep down inside.

1. Pein/Midara.
    2. Orochimaru/kabuto
    3. Itachi
    4. Akatsuki members
    5. Tobi
    6. Generic badguys.

You see tobi, isn't really a big bad guy. He has no backstory, and pretty much serves as a "this is the guy behind everything but we know nothing about him".
    ----------------------------

The author must think he's cool for making the main badguy a secret for so long, but he's not. Tobi should have been midara.

Who else do you have left who could be a great badguy? I mean all of akatsuki is done, orochimaru is done, no one else should actually have any great power like midara.
    ------------------

Its just silly really.
    Orochimaru could easily come back if the author wants him too, in-fact that was actually one of my hypothesis when Sasuke got his EMS. I thought since he merged his eyes with Itachi he would have access to that sword he used to seal Orochimaru and if he wanted he may be able to bring him back. Also, if the author wants to he could just create a whole new villain after all this stuff with Tobi is resolved. I'm pretty sure no one saw Majin Buu coming when DBZ was at Frieza. (Especially since the creator had planned to end the show after Cell. xD)

All in all I like the story of Tobi though. I think if he was just Madara, that wouldn't make as much sense, and it would be pretty boring. I realize it's basically a retcon, which a lot of people usually see as cheap writing. But I still adore all the mystery. I think the only problem with it is that Kishimoto has created TOO much hype about the mystery of Tobi and a lot of people are going to be disappointed when he DOES show his real identity.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-05-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Really? I remember during the Pain arc in the flashback when he was explaining his story to Naruto he used the Rinnegan against those guys as they were killing his parents. And I remember him saying that he had it from even before then he just never knew what it was or that he could use it. Later Tobi tells Konan that it's him that gave him the Rinnegan when he explains the Sage of 6 paths and tells her how Nagato was the third coming of the sage, the second being himself.

Also that Izuna thing could work, but it seems a little obvious. It might be true but I hope not, that would be kind of bland. :S

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Bro, i got plenty of theories but here is the proof that tobi is old as hell, https://images.wiki*****m/naruto/image..._Sharingan.png
    and just visit this if you plenty of things about tobi Tobi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Encyclopedia Wiki

But i thought about something else because if look closely to the past images the real madara (edo tensei) he mentions kabuto but now tobi. so this must mean that kabuto could have been alive for many years

lastly, tobi might be the older son of the sage of six paths because When the sage of the six paths was on his deathbed he nabed his succesor to his two sons the Younger who found the path to peace trough wisdom (founder of senju clan) and the older who thought that power was the answer(founder of the uchiha clan) when the sage named the younger one, the older one attacked that created a rivarly between clans. so later madara uchiha was born and was the nexy succesor of the uchiha clan and had Deep hate for the senju for having the power (as he thought) that his ancestor deserved. as i think when the uzumaki was formed from the far senju family branch they inherited the eye power that one day nagato reveals, you thing right now hah how could nagato get the eye if hes not clearly a uzumaki, wrong , as Kushina Uzumaki sed : when the war started the uzumaki clan was feared and destroyed for their sealing powers (passed down the sage i think) the few survivors scatttered the world. so maybe nagato is a distant uzumaki that now posesed the rinnegan. And the tobi came to take the eye.

REPLY WITH THANK YOU IF I PROVED MY POINT
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 07-05-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Orochimaru could easily come back if the author wants him too, in-fact that was actually one of my hypothesis when Sasuke got his EMS. I thought since he merged his eyes with Itachi he would have access to that sword he used to seal Orochimaru and if he wanted he may be able to bring him back. Also, if the author wants to he could just create a whole new villain after all this stuff with Tobi is resolved. I'm pretty sure no one saw Majin Buu coming when DBZ was at Frieza. (Especially since the creator had planned to end the show after Cell. xD)

All in all I like the story of Tobi though. I think if he was just Madara, that wouldn't make as much sense, and it would be pretty boring. I realize it's basically a retcon, which a lot of people usually see as cheap writing. But I still adore all the mystery. I think the only problem with it is that Kishimoto has created TOO much hype about the mystery of Tobi and a lot of people are going to be disappointed when he DOES show his real identity.
    It would make perfect sense since midara is the only one of legend with any power left. The only other one is the sage of six, who was a good guy.
    -----------------------------

All in all, this whole tobi thing is just boring to me, I lost 100% of my interest when midara showed up. I mean we all know tobi will lose, its just taking a long ass time to get there. Which in all honesty is just the author trying to drag it out. The fourth ninja war was a cool idea, but who cares? When no one dies in naruto it gets hella boring.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bro, i got plenty of theories but here is the proof that tobi is old as hell, https://images.wiki*****m/naruto/image..._Sharingan.png
    and just visit this if you plenty of things about tobi Tobi - Narutopedia, the Naruto Encyclopedia Wiki

But i thought about something else because if look closely to the past images the real madara (edo tensei) he mentions kabuto but now tobi. so this must mean that kabuto could have been alive for many years

lastly, tobi might be the older son of the sage of six paths because When the sage of the six paths was on his deathbed he nabed his succesor to his two sons the Younger who found the path to peace trough wisdom (founder of senju clan) and the older who thought that power was the answer(founder of the uchiha clan) when the sage named the younger one, the older one attacked that created a rivarly between clans. so later madara uchiha was born and was the nexy succesor of the uchiha clan and had Deep hate for the senju for having the power (as he thought) that his ancestor deserved. as i think when the uzumaki was formed from the far senju family branch they inherited the eye power that one day nagato reveals, you thing right now hah how could nagato get the eye if hes not clearly a uzumaki, wrong , as Kushina Uzumaki sed : when the war started the uzumaki clan was feared and destroyed for their sealing powers (passed down the sage i think) the few survivors scatttered the world. so maybe nagato is a distant uzumaki that now posesed the rinnegan. And the tobi came to take the eye.

REPLY WITH THANK YOU IF I PROVED MY POINT
    That whole thing with the Uzumaki doesn't make sense, the Senju\Uzumaki clan are only related because Harishama married Mito Uzumaki. Also, it doesn't make sense because the Senju come from the brother who DIDN'T have the doujutsu. I still remember Tobi telling Konan that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan at a young age. Tobi said that he was just coming to "take back what is rightfully his".

It would make perfect sense since midara is the only one of legend with any power left. The only other one is the sage of six, who was a good guy.
    -----------------------------

All in all, this whole tobi thing is just boring to me, I lost 100% of my interest when midara showed up. I mean we all know tobi will lose, its just taking a long ass time to get there. Which in all honesty is just the author trying to drag it out. The fourth ninja war was a cool idea, but who cares? When no one dies in naruto it gets hella boring.
    People die in Naruto, just not as much as other anime. Asuma died, Jirayia died, Itachi died, Konan died, Kimimarou died, Chiyo died, lots of characters died throughout the show. Sure, a lot of them came back with the Edo Tensai, but that's not REALLY coming back and their time is only temporary. (I think Kakashi is going to die for good some time soon too since his time living is only temporary as well.)

I get what you're saying though, it lacks a certain element of surprise and is kind of predictable but I can see the author starting to kill more people off when he wraps the war up, and that would surprise people a lot more since we're so used to it being predictable and characters not dying.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-05-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ yeah edo tensei doesn't actually make sense. Since itachi can cancel it but midara can't.

But anyway, it just gets boring. I could skip every page in the ninja war not having to do with sasuke or naruto and i wouldn't miss a thing really.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    :/ yeah edo tensei doesn't actually make sense. Since itachi can cancel it but midara can't.

But anyway, it just gets boring. I could skip every page in the ninja war not having to do with sasuke or naruto and i wouldn't miss a thing really.
    The Itachi thing makes sense, he had Shisui's other eye (not the one Danzo got his hands on) and had it in a crow. He had implanted this crow into Naruto before his death. The reason for this was that if Sasuke and Naruto ever got into a fight, it would give out the order to "obey Konoha". The crow was set to re-act like this whenever Naruto saw a Mangekyo Sharingan that had Itachi's power in it (since he knew Sasuke would get his EMS before fighting Naruto, and the EMS would be half from Itachi). Sadly, he did not know Kabuto would revive him and force him to fight Naruto. He then burned that crow with Amaterasu afterwards since it wouldn't be usable for another 10 years and was pointless at that point.

It's for that reason that Itachi broke free of the Edo Tensai, Madara, as strong as he is, did not have the powers in his Sharingan that Shisui did, his was very unique.

Also, it's alright if you find Naruto boring. :P Not everyone has to like it, I just do. xD
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-07-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ its cheap plot devices to make sasuke like naruto.

Boring plot is boring.gg

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    :/ its cheap plot devices to make sasuke like naruto.

Boring plot is boring.gg
    Well, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I still love the show and think it's really kick ass. (I'm re-reading the manga from the beginning right now, and I might even re-watch the show too when I'm done. :P)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast