Thread: Peace

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ You mad for some reason?
    Anything wrong with sharin some tips?
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

A little more like this bud.

I'm sure Muhammad\pedophile would really be really happy to see you making fun of fat people.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I'm sure Muhammad\pedophile would really be really happy to see you making fun of fat people.
    By the end of his ride on his con called "Islam" he had a nice repository of cash built up so he probably made the same noises

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can't take a joke dumbass? Don't act high and mighty, its just embarassing. You can take some advice from the video I posted too.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

By the end of his ride on his con called "Islam" he had a nice repository of cash built up so he probably made the same noises
    When he died, he asked his wife to dispose his last worldly goods. Want to know what his last wordly goods were? Kingdoms? Riches? Nope.
    They were seven coins.
    I thought I would point that interesting tidbit out.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Can't take a joke dumbass? Don't act high and mighty, its just embarassing. You can take some advice from the video I posted too.
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    WOW! Now you're calling someone a dumb ass? Phew, you sure are one hell of a hypocrite. Shame be brought upon you by your pedophile prophet.

Also a joke about fat people is making fun of fat people.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-22-2012 at 03:41 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    WOW! Now you're calling someone a dumb ass? Phew, you sure are one hell of a hypocrite. Shame be brought upon you by your pedophile prophet.

Also a joke about fat people is making fun of fat people.
    How am I a hypocrite? I said what was true, how that is a bad thing I cannot comprehend.
    And boo hoo, I was not intending to make fun of fat people but if you want to take it that way, go ahead. Are you morbidy obese irl or something because you seem so highly sensetive in that area.

Also, "you dumb mother fucker" don't try this game with me when you obviously ended it there.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...y-feast-4.html
    Last edited by vaporak10; 08-22-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

How am I a hypocrite? I said what was true, how that is a bad thing I cannot comprehend.
    And boo hoo, I was not intending to make fun of fat people but if you want to take it that way, go ahead. Are you morbidy obese irl or something because you seem so highly sensetive in that area.

Also, "you dumb mother fucker" don't try this game with me when you obviously ended it there.
    Sup bro, you totally missed my point you moron.

1. No, I am not fat.
    2. I was pointing out the your religion forbids you to treat your brothers with such disrespect.
    3. Because I am not religious (and a lot of people in modern society are becoming increasingly less so) I do not follow any rules except for those defined by my country's law and those moral obligations I have self-defined. As such, I do not go around telling people they cannot do X, and study a book that tells me I can't do X and still do X myself. I am simply telling you to follow the religion you shove in everyone's face.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

When he died, he asked his wife to dispose his last worldly goods. Want to know what his last wordly goods were? Kingdoms? Riches? Nope.
    They were seven coins.
    I thought I would point that interesting tidbit out.
    He was dying of course that shit didn't matter, can't bring worldly possessions with you when you die

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sup bro, you totally missed my point you moron.

1. No, I am not fat.
    2. I was pointing out the your religion forbids you to treat your brothers with such disrespect.
    3. Because I am not religious (and a lot of people in modern society are becoming increasingly less so) I do not follow any rules except for those defined by my country's law and those moral obligations I have self-defined. As such, I do not go around telling people they cannot do X, and study a book that tells me I can't do X and still do X myself. I am simply telling you to follow the religion you shove in everyone's face.
    1. Never said you were.
    2. I follow my religion how I like. You don't dictate that. I never said I was a perfect example of it.
    3. So I'm at blame for "shoving my religion" when you want to tell me how to follow it?

LOL I'm not shoving it. I'm defending it. Your the one who knew nothing about Islam, still don't know anything about Islam and posting non-relevant information and then not being able to defend it and when confronted you make feeble excuses about "shoving religion". No one asked you to click on that Eid thread. So stop shoving your unwanted ideas down my throat.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He was dying of course that shit didn't matter, can't bring worldly possessions with you when you die
    Yes, but how much shit did he have is the key matter. If he said, "Aisha, dispose of my 7 kingdoms and 40 bags of gold when I die" it would be a different story. But he had only 7 coins.

Last edited by vaporak10; 08-22-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

1. Never said you were.
    2. I follow my religion how I like. You don't dictate that. I never said I was a perfect example of it.
    3. So I'm at blame for "shoving my religion" when you want to tell me how to follow it?

LOL I'm not shoving it. I'm defending it. Your the one who knew nothing about Islam, still don't know anything about Islam and posting non-relevant information and then not being able to defend it and when confronted you make feeble excuses about "shoving religion". No one asked you to click on that Eid thread. So stop shoving your unwanted ideas down my throat.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Yes, but how much shit did he have is the key matter. If he said, "Aisha, dispose of my 7 kingdoms and 40 bags of gold when I die" it would be a different story. But he had only 7 coins.
    Are you morbidy obese irl or something because you seem so highly sensetive in that area.
    Yes, but your book does. Too many people choose what they want to believe and what they don't want to believe in their holy book. You either are or you are not. Finally, don't change your stance. You tried to defend yourself on this initially then turned it around in to "I follow my religion however I like" when I pointed out the faults in your argument. W\e, that is typical of religious arguments anyway.

Fair enough, however you made yourself a target by whining about muhammad in your first post of this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yes, but your book does. Too many people choose what they want to believe and what they don't want to believe in their holy book. You either are or you are not. Finally, don't change your stance. You tried to defend yourself on this initially then turned it around in to "I follow my religion however I like" when I pointed out the faults in your argument. W\e, that is typical of religious arguments anyway.

Fair enough, however you made yourself a target by whining about muhammad in your first post of this thread.
    1. I'm not gonna argue about the fat thing but the key word I used is "are" you fat.
    2. Such poetic words but how wrong. I can believe whatever the hell I want and no one, especially, oh so especially you cannot dictate that. And what are these illusive faults of my argument you keep mentioning? It would help a massive amount if you could actually tell them to me instead of making vague recollections.
    3. How is pointing out his true intentions "whining"? And I don't care if I am a target, what are you gonna assualt me with? Your non-existent knowledge of Islam and Muhammad which you admitted in the other thread?
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

1. I'm not gonna argue about the fat thing but the key word I used is "are" you fat.
    2. Such poetic words but how wrong. I can believe whatever the hell I want and no one, especially, oh so especially you cannot dictate that. And what are these illusive faults of my argument you keep mentioning? It would help a massive amount if you could actually tell them to me instead of making vague recollections.
    3. How is pointing out his true intentions "whining"? And I don't care if I am a target, what are you gonna assualt me with? Your non-existent knowledge of Islam and Muhammad which you admitted in the other thread?
    1. You asked if I was fat. I said "No, I am not fat." How the hell can you seriously be arguing about this, read my reply and reread your post.
    2. Dear mother of god. Read what I said.
    3. If Empires true intentions were to mock your god, he would've done it by now.

This is why I stopped arguing with you last time, you don't read what I write.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. You asked if I was fat. I said "No, I am not fat." How the hell can you seriously be arguing about this, read my reply and reread your post.
    2. Dear mother of god. Read what I said.
    3. If Empires true intentions were to mock your god, he would've done it by now.

This is why I stopped arguing with you last time, you don't read what I write.
    Let's start over.
    You said I was being a "hypocrite" because I broke a rule in the Quran which does not allow one to treat others with disrespect.
    I replied back to you that I follow my religion how I like and that I'm not a shining example of what it is.
    Your turn.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Let's start over.
    You said I was being a "hypocrite" because I broke a rule in the Quran which does not allow one to treat others with disrespect.
    I replied back to you that I follow my religion how I like and that I'm not a shining example of what it is.
    Your turn.
    Das all I wanted to hear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelligence View Post
    You're stuck up on hating on Muslims. I have no right to prevent you from sharing your opinions, so go ahead, us Muslims can care less.
    Hmmm. So you posted why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast