Quote Originally Posted by ..x_X_x.. View Post
    i wish....
    same here
    (1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelligence View Post
    Holy fuck. Pointless proving a point to morons like you, since you don't understand shit.

Even though it's not full of hackers, this site is devoted to HACKING. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that, ffs.
    yea? if this site was devoted to hacking where are the vip hacks? there are none. Also this site is not just for hacking so get that through your brain.

ALERT ALERT:

RETARD LEVELS HIGH

If you are going to play the name trick think again. There are countless sites/companies that don't entirely devote themselves to their name.

Also, I thought you quit replying to me? Guess I really am winning this argument.

Last edited by dakr54; 08-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Would be awesome to have a day where no one posts hacks after a patch for like 1 week
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post
    lol telling this idea in a hacking forum , think before u make something stupid
    im agree with u to@n

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
    yea? if this site was devoted to hacking where are the vip hacks? there are none. Also this site is not just for hacking so get that through your brain.
    There doesn't have to be a VIP hack, idiot. It is devoted to hacking, therefore, there are countless amount of hack releases for various games. So, please get that through your brain.

You keep on calling me a retard, yet, you are the one that's below. Use your shitty brain before attempting to put up with a valid response.

A lot of companies/sites actually DO devote to their names entirely. Even if some others don't, that doesn't mean MPGH is considered one of them. I simply stated that you are stupid since you came to the Crossfire HACKS section and posted something that's completely irrelevant. Do not say that it's relevant once again, since you're already embarrassing yourself to a high extent.

Just because I posted that I wasn't going to reply, doesn't mean that you are winning or whatever the fuck you're on. You are still underneath my level, and your disgusting posts filled with stupidity force me to humiliate over and over again.

Thanks

There doesn't have to be a VIP hack, idiot. It is devoted to hacking, therefore, there are countless amount of hack releases for various games. So, please get that through your brain.

You keep on calling me a retard, yet, you are the one that's below. Use your shitty brain before attempting to put up with a valid response.

A lot of companies/sites actually DO devote to their names entirely. Even if some others don't, that doesn't mean MPGH is considered one of them. I simply stated that you are stupid since you came to the Crossfire HACKS section and posted something that's completely irrelevant. Do not say that it's relevant once again, since you're already embarrassing yourself to a high extent.

Just because I posted that I wasn't going to reply, doesn't mean that you are winning or whatever the fuck you're on. You are still underneath my level, and your disgusting posts filled with stupidity force me to humiliate over and over again.
    Somebody's jimmies are rustled so much too an extent that they can't help but acting like a retard.

I will say this the last time, this thread is 100% relevant to this section...even in name. Your retard definition of relevancy should be kept to yourself, and you don't even follow the definition you ever so graciously pointed out for me. You never once successfully refuted me, only to flame me while I flame you and counter every one of your shitty arguments for questioning the place of my post.

Um that was the most retarded post that I knew I was going to get. I perfectly well know what section this is. I have contributed here more than you can ever imagine so don't think I didn't post this without using my more than shitty brain. Second, you don't think I know that some companies actually follow their name? Is that how retarded you are? I said there were many companies that have a name they don't follow. Yep your retard excuse for a brain doesn't understand this. Oh yea you want me to use a dictionary on you?

de·vo·tion (d-vshn)
    n.
    1. Ardent, often selfless affection and dedication, as to a person or principle. See Synonyms at love.
    2. Religious ardor or zeal; piety.
    a. An act of religious observance or prayer, especially when private. Often used in the plural.
    b. devotions Prayers or religious texts: a book of devotions.
    4. The act of devoting or the state of being devoted.
    Tell me with an honest heart that this site as a whole is selflessly working to make and promote its hacks. Simply put, it's not. The community of MPGH is so diverse it no longer is "devoted" to hacking and I have seen this over many years.

Oh yea, your head is really stuck up your ass because I don't get embarrassed over the internet. I'm sorry if this thing is all you have and that you actually get embarrassed from your interactions within this site.

Sorry my posts, even if they were filled with stupidity, have more content and value than your retard excuse for an argument that actually sounds like a thesis you spent your life on to get a doctorate for, with all the big words you try to use.

winning this argument feels good? yup.

I reiterate
    Last edited by dakr54; 08-22-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @dakr54 If you attempted spelling dark in your name, you failed miserably. Oh look, someone's mad. Are you going to cry now? Oh please don't.

You said it the last time. But I'm not done yet... your post is completely irrelevant to this section.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    USELESS THREAD
    -heythere123 #MM BOSS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heythere123 For This Useful Post:

speedy006 (08-28-2012)

Baby You Light Up My World Like No Body Else
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    if no hack in crossfire ZP player will win
    and if we stop hacks and there is another hack player u will never win
    we will stop hack if 1st no zp player
    ...........................2nd no hacker in crossfire

Note 1st and 2nd will never happen so we will never stop hacking

Thanks
    @Intelligence You failed to get his joke, now you can cry and bitch as much as you want but that won't change the fact that you failed the moment you stated that his post wasn't relevant to this section. Why? Because this is not the crossfire hacks section, this IS TEH CROSSFIRE DISCUSSIONS section where you can discuss about anything related to crossfire and HACKING is NOT CROSSFIRE and CROSSFIRE is NOT HACKING.

Capped words are there so that you can understand what the poor guy tried to make you understand for hours, and that you lost the arguement with your first post. Good day
    Last edited by Individuality; 08-23-2012 at 12:54 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Individuality For This Useful Post:

Bernard (08-23-2012),dakr54 (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    @Intelligence You failed to get his joke, now you can cry and bitch as much as you want but that won't change the fact that you failed the moment you stated that his post wasn't relevant to this section. Why? Because this is not the crossfire hacks section, this IS TEH CROSSFIRE DISCUSSIONS section where you can discuss about anything related to crossfire and HACKING is NOT CROSSFIRE and CROSSFIRE is NOT HACKING.

Capped words are there so that you can understand what the poor guy tried to make you understand for hours, and that you lost the arguement with your first post. Good day
    took the words right outta my mouth
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    It's suppose to laugh ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post

LOL, I only didn't get the joke because the moron was covering it all up.

How the bloody hell is a hatchet hacking relative to CrossFire? Good day.

Thanks

LOL, I only didn't get the joke because the moron was covering it all up.

How the bloody hell is a hatchet hacking relative to CrossFire? Good day.
    Still you aren't able to digest the fact that you failed to grasp the simple meaning of his joke. If you'd literally take your head out of your ass and try to read the thread's title and see the picture he posted you'll perhaps understand that he posted this as a joke using that picture and smartly used words. Now all you've done is shown us all that how arrogant and dumb you are while attempting to show yourself as a smart, intelligent person. Maybe that's why your forum name is Intelligence, cuz you want to tell everybody that you are intelligent but you yourself know deep inside that you was dumb, is dumb and is always be dumb. Comprende?

And this thread is as much relevant to this section as an Egyptian making a thread in this section and asking how to learn coding. Good day

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Individuality For This Useful Post:

dakr54 (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol this is a hack forum, no one is going to listen to a little kid like you to stop hacking, plus i think hacking is fun cuz i like to annoy people

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast